Author Topic: are you convinced ronnie coleman was the top of his class in college accounting?  (Read 2835 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
graduated with cum loud and said he didnt even have to study, he would even show the teacher "stuff" he said because he was so good at it

so it must be true? or do they give college degrees automatically to football stars in USA?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
He went to a SWAC school. Believe or not you have to go to class.  It's not like they recruit even 1-star athletes.  ::)  I've seen guys get dropped from the team by the likes of Jackson State, because they didn't want to go to class.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Some colleges are tough in demanding academic excellence from their football team. Rutgers in NJ year after year is in the top ten for athlete academics nationally. They actually pay people to take class attendance of their football players. The coach knows if they cut a class. They have a study room with computers right next to their huge weight room. Anyone not up to standards gets tutor. If you are not carrying your academic weight you are kicked off the team. Maybe that's why they can't win a Big East Division. Other Division I teams make all kinds of allowances for their players. Not Rutgers. This year is the year they win their division.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Ronnie just sounds dumb. He's not dumb.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
LOL @ "cum loud"

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo

Proof? Link? Evidence?

I'm not disputing you...I'm just thinking if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck........

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Proof? Link? Evidence?

I'm not disputing you...I'm just thinking if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck........

What do you mean proof, evidence? He's a college graduate that graduated with honors, he was a cop, and he's a millionare. All those combined don't equal dumbass. I will admit, he sounds country as fuck. But that doesn't mean he's dumb.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
What do you mean proof, evidence? He's a college graduate that graduated with honors, he was a cop, and he's a millionare. All those combined don't equal dumbass. I will admit, he sounds country as fuck. But that doesn't mean he's dumb.

He's not a millionaire. ???

And graduating college with honors is something many have done.

And as for being a cop meaning anything........cmon Wiglet....you know better than that.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
ronnie doesnt seem dumb

but he doesnt seem like a college graduate with cum louda either

EH

• Getbig III
if he's good with numbers and rules, accounting should be pretty easy for him... he doesn't seem like a drunk or a drug abuser, so doing well in school shouldn't be that hard to believe.

he doesn't sound like a dunce, though, but he's from Louisiana.. listen to Dave Ramsey. he sounds like a dunce as well

Heywood

• Getbig IV
Has Ronnie taken the CPA exam (assuming he was good at accounting and got a degree)?

Has Ronnie worked in public accounting?  Has he ever held a regular accounting job?

Wait, he took a job as a policeman.  With all due respect, that's not debits/credits, general ledgers, payroll taxes & corporate tax returns.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
He's not a millionaire. ???

And graduating college with honors is something many have done.

And as for being a cop meaning anything........cmon Wiglet....you know better than that.

Yes he is. Graduating college with honors hell, graduating college period makes you not dumb.  What I find funny is that you guys are saying he's dumb based on the way he talks vs. believing he's not dumb based on his accomplishments. Dwell on that for a while.

ukjeff

No, definitely not a drug abuser ...

he gets them from Layne.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Some colleges are tough in demanding academic excellence from their football team. Rutgers in NJ year after year is in the top ten for athlete academics nationally. They actually pay people to take class attendance of their football players. The coach knows if they cut a class. They have a study room with computers right next to their huge weight room. Anyone not up to standards gets tutor. If you are not carrying your academic weight you are kicked off the team. Maybe that's why they can't win a Big East Division. Other Division I teams make all kinds of allowances for their players. Not Rutgers. This year is the year they win their division.
and do you really think that these athletes are scholar athletes? I knew someone who went to Rutgers to play ball, and let's just say he wasn't a scholar-athlete.
 It's damn laughable that you are gullible to believe what they say about the "studying" all that mess. Grades are weighted for athletes, excuses are given, etc.
and on the topic of Ronnie---he played Football for Grambling, so don't you think that they fudge a little for him, as a football player? Come on now.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
Yes he is. Graduating college with honors hell, graduating college period makes you not dumb.  What I find funny is that you guys are saying he's dumb based on the way he talks vs. believing he's not dumb based on his accomplishments. Dwell on that for a while.

So you are saying

1) He is indeed a millionaire

2) Graduating college makes you "not dumb"

3) Someone in this thread has said that Ronnie is dumb because of how he talks

Wiggs......you're wrong on all of these, but I think you yourself are too "dumb" to realize it.  :-\

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Hard to fathom he is an economic genius by the way that he talks    but then again, any thing is possible

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
So you are saying

1) He is indeed a millionaire

2) Graduating college makes you "not dumb"

3) Someone in this thread has said that Ronnie is dumb because of how he talks

Wiggs......you're wrong on all of these, but I think you yourself are too "dumb" to realize it.  :-\

I've been laying off your stupid ass for a while, I'm more than willing induce you avoiding every thread I'm in if that's your goal.

Going by the official definition of the word, Ronnie isn't dumb. End of conversation. I think it's time you've been exposed Dottie.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
I've been laying off your stupid ass for a while, I'm more than willing induce you avoiding every thread I'm in if that's your goal.

Going by the official definition of the word, Ronnie isn't dumb. End of conversation. I think it's time you've been exposed Dottie.

Another Getbigger that can't argue the argument, but instead has to argue the poster.
 ::)
So please.......give us the official definition of the word dumb.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Another Getbigger that can't argue the argument, but instead has to argue the poster.
 ::)
So please.......give us the official definition of the word dumb.

Look it up yourself you stupid c u n t. You're the one that started with the insults. Take your own advice. It's truly sad if you are indeed a woman.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
Look it up yourself you stupid c u n t. You're the one that started with the insults. Take your own advice. It's truly sad if you are indeed a woman.

Great post. Glad you defended your argument. When you're in the wrong you have no choice but to attempt to insult the poster instead of the argument/debate.

I will give you this.....Ronnie is not nearly as dumb as you are.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Great post. Glad you defended your argument. When you're in the wrong you have no choice but to attempt to insult the poster instead of the argument/debate.

I will give you this.....Ronnie is not nearly as dumb as you are.

No, I'm finishing what you started. Move along twat.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

I disagree. Just because you graduate from college only means you were ood at school, its doesnt mean you're good at life

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I disagree. Just because you graduate from college only means you were ood at school, its doesnt mean you're good at life

Yes, I agree with you. That's why I said a combo of all his accomplishments. His college, his cop time and his accomplishments in bodybuilding (financial). 

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
Bslut - whether ronnie is currently a "millionaire" (meaning in assets and investments, or liquid cash) is not really important is it?

Fact is he was earning mid to high six figures for about a decade from endorsements, winnings, appearances, and Wieder.  So there is a good likelihood that he has 7 figures at his disposal now, and if not there have been times where he did.

I am thinking you are bitter due to the fact that ronnie selling his body netted him a good lifestyle, whereas selling yours earned you some chafing and maybe 29 bucks.

stop being a c*nt and picking petty fights like a fat pms dyke.

Schmoff

• Getbig V

not dumb at all