Author Topic: Seattle police chief resigns  (Read 3570 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Seattle police chief resigns
« on: August 11, 2020, 04:52:50 AM »
She made $285,000 a year.   ???  ::) ??? ::) ???

Does anyone honestly believe that any city is getting good value by spending that kind of money to get a diversity hire for a police chief?

Black Police Chiefs Matter

Black Pensions Matter
---------------------------------------------------------

Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best has announced her resignation, effective September 2nd, after the City Council voted to slash spending on the Seattle Police Department by roughly $4 million out of the department's $400 million annual budget - or around 1%.

While the cuts may be largely symbolic - aside from the 100 or so of the city's 1,400 police officers ,who will be laid off or not replaced through attrition - the move, which also reduced Best's $285,000 annual salary, was enough to make her leave the force after 28 years with SPD.

Best, who in addition to trying to maintain order during the BLM protests while operating under a ban on tear gas, pepper spray and flash bangs, has been dealing with protesters showing up to her Snohomish County house. She also says she hasn't been included in any city council discussions regarding budget cuts, according to KING5.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Seattle police chief resigns
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 08:09:55 AM »
A woman should never have that position anyway.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 08:10:38 AM »
She'll get a pension for life and live real comfortable off of it.  Probably can join some all womens business and make a good side hustle at the same time.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2020, 08:14:09 AM »
A woman should never have that position anyway.

As women age, their ability to make a decision become less and less likely. Imagine if Hillary became president?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2020, 08:17:26 AM »
As women age, their ability to make a decision become less and less likely. Imagine if Hillary became president?
I did imagine it.  That's why I voted for Trump.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2020, 09:54:25 AM »
Good.. she’s a 28 year vet. Seattle doesn’t deserve her

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2020, 09:59:53 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2020, 10:02:51 AM »
She made $285,000 a year.   ???  ::) ??? ::) ???

Does anyone honestly believe that any city is getting good value by spending that kind of money to get a diversity hire for a police chief?

Black Police Chiefs Matter

Black Pensions Matter
---------------------------------------------------------

Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best has announced her resignation, effective September 2nd, after the City Council voted to slash spending on the Seattle Police Department by roughly $4 million out of the department's $400 million annual budget - or around 1%.

While the cuts may be largely symbolic - aside from the 100 or so of the city's 1,400 police officers ,who will be laid off or not replaced through attrition - the move, which also reduced Best's $285,000 annual salary, was enough to make her leave the force after 28 years with SPD.

Best, who in addition to trying to maintain order during the BLM protests while operating under a ban on tear gas, pepper spray and flash bangs, has been dealing with protesters showing up to her Snohomish County house. She also says she hasn't been included in any city council discussions regarding budget cuts, according to KING5.

Maybe it's a job nobody wants to do for less money than that.  Seattle is also not what you would call a low cost of living area.  She's resigning in protest to a decision to defund the police.  Isn't that a good thing?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2020, 10:12:26 AM »
While the current state of affairs with the police probably prompted her to retire, 28 years is quite a long time for a police person to work before retiring. I believe the Seattle police have LEOFF retirement. They can retire with full benefits if they are 53 years old and have at least 5 years of service. With 20 years of service, you can take early retirement at age 50.

https://www.drs.wa.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/leoff2hbk.pdf

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2020, 05:17:39 PM »
BLM cares claims to support black people and they make this Black female quit her job. ::)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2020, 05:38:33 PM »
Imagine being so woke, your policies make a black woman resign.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2020, 06:13:02 PM »
BLM cares claims to support black people and they make this Black female quit her job. ::)

BLM has done NOTHING for the black community except destroy it

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2020, 06:16:20 PM »
THIS IS SPERTA!

THIS IS MUDNESS!

Seattle and Detroit
Q

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2020, 08:12:08 PM »
BLM is the worst thing to ever happen to black people, it exposed them for what they are to ignorant white people who now have open eyes

E
E

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2020, 10:10:16 PM »
I did imagine it.  That's why I voted for Trump.

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2020, 12:09:57 AM »
BLM has done NOTHING for the black community except destroy it

The rioting is what is destroying the black community. Violence is never the answer.

My guess is that many of the folks out on the streets protesting and rioting are doing so out of frustration over feeling, threatened, helpless and restricted because of the virus. If and when the end of the world as we know it comes, this time will seem like child's play.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2020, 02:33:41 AM »
The rioting is what is destroying the black community. Violence is never the answer.

My guess is that many of the folks out on the streets protesting and rioting are doing so out of frustration over feeling, threatened, helpless and restricted because of the virus. If and when the end of the world as we know it comes, this time will seem like child's play.

Then fuck off to China & tell them !.

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2020, 02:57:02 AM »

Yeah whenever I feel frustrated I go and smash up homes and businesses. Black Americans enjoy enormous economic privileges compared to the majority of whites globally. You are a fucking degenerate and an embarrassment.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2020, 03:19:53 AM »

So why don't we see rioting and looting in white and asian nations during lockdown?

It's only blacks, and a few mentally deranged whites such as yourself.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2020, 08:11:46 AM »
So why don't we see rioting and looting in white and asian nations during lockdown?

It's only blacks, and a few mentally deranged whites such as yourself.

Primemuscle refuses to make Like for Like comparisons in his ideology.

Ask him what rules the USA, and he says White Supremacy.

Point out to him that Asians and Brahmin Indians outperform Whites in various academic areas and STEM fields, and he says nothing.

Leftists only ever have a narrow range of stock answers from which to form their moronic views.  They simply ignore things contradictory to their ideology.

I am not one to normally take joy in leftist violence, but I'm grateful this is so close to home for Primemuscle.  Can't say the man hasn't been warned.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2020, 12:02:00 PM »
Primemuscle refuses to make Like for Like comparisons in his ideology.

Ask him what rules the USA, and he says White Supremacy.

Point out to him that Asians and Brahmin Indians outperform Whites in various academic areas and STEM fields, and he says nothing.

Leftists only ever have a narrow range of stock answers from which to form their moronic views.  They simply ignore things contradictory to their ideology.

I am not one to normally take joy in leftist violence, but I'm grateful this is so close to home for Primemuscle.  Can't say the man hasn't been warned.

White supremacy rules here? Wrong. What ultimately rules since people started immigrating here is cultural diversity.

From its earliest days, America has been a nation of immigrants, starting with its original inhabitants, who crossed the land bridge connecting Asia and North America tens of thousands of years ago. By the 1500s, the first Europeans, led by the Spanish and French, had begun establishing settlements in what would become the United States. In 1607, the English founded their first permanent settlement in present-day America at Jamestown in the Virginia Colony.

In 1965, Congress passed the Immigration and Nationality Act, which did away with quotas based on nationality and allowed Americans to sponsor relatives from their countries of origin. As a result of this act and subsequent legislation, the nation experienced a shift in immigration patterns. Today, the majority of U.S. immigrants come from Asia and Latin America rather than Europe.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2020, 02:31:21 PM »
Seattle shop owners close business after city council's decision to defund the police

https://www.yahoo.com/news/seattle-shop-owners-close-business-095752612.html

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2020, 08:43:47 AM »
White supremacy rules here? Wrong. What ultimately rules since people started immigrating here is cultural diversity.

From its earliest days, America has been a nation of immigrants, starting with its original inhabitants, who crossed the land bridge connecting Asia and North America tens of thousands of years ago. By the 1500s, the first Europeans, led by the Spanish and French, had begun establishing settlements in what would become the United States. In 1607, the English founded their first permanent settlement in present-day America at Jamestown in the Virginia Colony.

In 1965, Congress passed the Immigration and Nationality Act, which did away with quotas based on nationality and allowed Americans to sponsor relatives from their countries of origin. As a result of this act and subsequent legislation, the nation experienced a shift in immigration patterns. Today, the majority of U.S. immigrants come from Asia and Latin America rather than Europe.

The USA was a nation of WHITE immigrants.

The USA was 90% White up until 1965.  The RACIAL diversity bullshit is a relatively new thing, and has made the USA decline in power relative to the rest of the world in virtually every way.

The USA was 95% White when you were born

No one here is denying that White countries are superior.

If you think "racial" diversity [specially racial diversity] makes a country better, I would love for you to explain how.

Does it decrease crime?  Does it increase literacy rates?

No - it makes leftists like you feel superior to people like me, when in reality, most people secretly agree with me.  Even you apparently, as you live in a lily-White area.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2020, 09:03:22 AM »
BLM is white supremecy

going around telling others what to do, how to feel

making people wear their symbols. NBA all wearing the shirts. MLB all wearing the shirts. plastered all mover the court, the feild, hidden in the exit hall archways  in The NHL

Kneeling like servants.

who else made people wear a symbol?

americans wont have this. they are sinking themselves further.

white wallets matter