Author Topic: CrossFit - Nadia Shatila's 100 Pull-ups in 2:53  (Read 74043 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: More Crossfit Nonsense
« Reply #300 on: May 19, 2013, 03:16:07 PM »
I guess my 505 dead is "light" for you?

Whats your best Clean and Jerk?  Best squat snatch?  Oh wait, I bet you can swing DB's up for some 70lb curls....

I'm proud of you.

Just admit that CF is retarded, queer and dangerous so we can all move on with our lives.   

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: May 19, 2013, 03:16:42 PM »
Go and do some hard manual labour instead of working yourself into the ground doing random shit.

I have a crossfit gym close to where I live and every time I walk by I see these retards outside torturing themselves doing completely useless stuff. Go work on a farm or something. Do something productive with all that effort. Pathetic.

this is how ive felt and what ultimatly made me quit the gym, i was putting forth so much TIME and effort there that i couldve been getting alot more manual labor work done,

keep the lifting short and intense break it up 2 times a day but spend most of your time working manual labor
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: May 19, 2013, 03:22:53 PM »
Hey sausage tits,

Pointing out that something else is stupid doesn't make your thing any less stupid.  This thread isn't a "bodybuilding and powerlifting are awesome" thread.  It is a "Crossfit is retarded, queer and dangerous" thread.  The photo and video evidence posted here is pretty conclusive.  Crossfit is indefensible.

If people want to do something that is retarded, queer and dangerous then go for it.  It's a free country.  I'd just prefer they not strut around with a superiority complex about how intense and hardcore they are.  Talk about a false sense of accomplishment.
Krank has a really impressive chest/pecs.  

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #303 on: May 19, 2013, 03:25:35 PM »
Krank has a really impressive chest/pecs.  

So go have sex with him.  I'm not stopping you.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #304 on: May 19, 2013, 03:26:53 PM »
None of those idiots even look like they exercise. 
And what's up with all the guys in shoulder-slings?   :-X

Classic douchebaggary. That entire CF world has mamnaged to make bumper plates uncool and for years bumper plates were just the opposite.
a

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #305 on: May 19, 2013, 05:06:39 PM »

chaos
causing
krankenstein
to lose control

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: May 19, 2013, 05:17:04 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #307 on: May 19, 2013, 05:25:26 PM »
Chaos must be super awesome for you guys to compare him to me but I can assure you that I'm not him.  For that matter I'm not a sockpuppet for anyone else.  I'm only me, a serious pimp who looks like David Hasselhoff on steroids.  Bitches love me.  I get up in more pussy than a tampon.  I've won the internet many times.  I'm kind of a big deal.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #308 on: May 19, 2013, 05:52:42 PM »
I swear I need to start up my Slave Labor/Plantation Camp.  Paying me to live like an Authentic Slave while I get all my work done. 

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #309 on: May 19, 2013, 05:53:43 PM »
Crossfit is just like Fight Club, except they all break rule #1.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #310 on: May 19, 2013, 06:51:58 PM »
I laughed as well.  Because there are retards in 'regular' gyms as well.  The people getting buried under a smith machine squat are a nice example.

Naw, I think just comparing the things above would be enough embarrassment to you.

The whole "bet you can't" is just as prevalent in lifting/bodybuilding.  "Any time you want to come to the gym and we can see who benches more" is quite common.  I would have no problem calling anyone out if they said that doing some of this stuff would be easy yet has never tried it.  People like that are just another version of an arm chair quarter back.

HA HA.  So standing on stage in less than a bathing suit for mostly men is COMPLETELY and 100% heterosexual?  Admiring guys who do that very thing and debate who has "the better physique" is simply intellectual?  Ok...have it permafatty.

Much like the people dropping their bars on their throats in the gyms when they bench like idiots.  That makes me laugh too

- For the people who say this is just a fad...Ummmm...bodybuildi ng is dying a nice death as well.  The "boom" of the 80's/90's are over.  People see that getting lean and staying in shape is not that hard.  Its not the rocket science and for the "genetic elite" that the people in that era made it out to be.  I am going to start posting some nice gym fails of the non CF training.  I need a good laugh.

bodybuilding's been around since what, the 40's? it's not dying a nice anything anytime soon. and yes it's not that hard to stay lean and healthy. it's called get a $10 membership at gold's and do cardio three times a week instead of paying $200 bucks a month to do 300 kipping "pullups" and still look like a mediocre sack of shit.

and yes we all know there's retards in the gym too, those of us that actually GO to gyms make fun of them all the time. however going to the gym in itself doesn't inherently embrace and encourage being a retard the way crossfit does.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: May 19, 2013, 06:52:52 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: May 19, 2013, 06:54:27 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: May 19, 2013, 06:55:20 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #314 on: May 19, 2013, 06:56:50 PM »

;D 

TA - you can get a tv show out of this.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: May 19, 2013, 07:00:21 PM »
;D 

TA - you can get a tv show out of this.   

hahhaahh yes!!!!!

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: May 19, 2013, 07:00:27 PM »
Guess I'll make a "Video" and make $$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: May 19, 2013, 07:00:59 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: May 19, 2013, 07:02:08 PM »
hahhaahh yes!!!!!

Just get hipster white idiots from brooklyn or ohio to be the slaves doing the work so you can insulate yourself from the media shitstorm

Just frame it like you are tryi ng to see if people today could hack what the slaves of old went through

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: May 19, 2013, 07:08:43 PM »
Just get hipster white idiots from brooklyn or ohio to be the slaves doing the work so you can insulate yourself from the media shitstorm

Just frame it like you are tryi ng to see if people today could hack what the slaves of old went through
ROFLMAO.  I KNOW it would work.  Me and Johnny Falcon could just sit around in Linen suits and boss them around all day.  Have things like a "Watermelon Challenge", "Speed Cotton Picking".  Possibilities are endless.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: May 19, 2013, 07:09:33 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: May 19, 2013, 07:10:40 PM »
ROFLMAO.  I KNOW it would work.  Me and Johnny Falcon could just sit around in Linen suits and boss them around all day.  Have things like a "Watermelon Challenge", "Speed Cotton Picking".  Possibilities are endless.

House them in makeshift cabins, dig a well in the middle of the camp for water, etc   Could a mix of real world, survivor, crossfit, TopShot, etc

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #322 on: May 19, 2013, 07:13:20 PM »
bodybuilding's been around since what, the 40's? it's not dying a nice anything anytime soon. and yes it's not that hard to stay lean and healthy. it's called get a $10 membership at gold's and do cardio three times a week instead of paying $200 bucks a month to do 300 kipping "pullups" and still look like a mediocre sack of shit.

and yes we all know there's retards in the gym too, those of us that actually GO to gyms make fun of them all the time. however going to the gym in itself doesn't inherently embrace and encourage being a retard the way crossfit does.

pretty much what I said.

A bench press isn't inherently stupid. Sure you will see the occasional idiot get buried under too much weight.

Standing one-legged on an exercise ball with a hundred pound bar overhead is fucking idiotic, and his "coach" told him to do it.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: May 19, 2013, 07:24:10 PM »
Go and do some hard manual labour instead of working yourself into the ground doing random shit.

I have a crossfit gym close to where I live and every time I walk by I see these retards outside torturing themselves doing completely useless stuff. Go work on a farm or something. Do something productive with all that effort. Pathetic.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #324 on: May 19, 2013, 07:39:07 PM »

did you read the story behind this picture? the dude took his dog friend for a hike and it had a hard time with the heat, so he carried it back to the car. he was saying that thanks to getting in shape, he was able to do so. that's not a "workout" dude. come on, you're smarter than this. i give you credit for being a bright guy, it is BAFFLING me that you're being so intentionally obtuse.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!