Author Topic: CrossFit - Nadia Shatila's 100 Pull-ups in 2:53  (Read 74055 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: More Crossfit Nonsense
« Reply #325 on: May 19, 2013, 07:50:24 PM »
it s all fun and games until some of these idiots break a bone or their spinal cord or whatever. Poor assholes will have painful last decades in their sad lives.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #326 on: May 19, 2013, 09:07:19 PM »
it s all fun and games until some of these idiots break a bone or their spinal cord or whatever. Poor assholes will have painful last decades in their sad lives.

Ok...there were intelligent arguments, and not so intelligent comments in the thread.  Hell even "the hills have eyes" chaos' comments were (at best) mildly amusing.  You, my virginistic monkey fuck are just plain out of your league here.  "break a spinal cord".  Jesus in a hand basket....you sir are a moron.  Go write another "girls and sons" diatribe so we can laugh at you some more.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #327 on: May 19, 2013, 09:28:10 PM »
Ok...there were intelligent arguments, and not so intelligent comments in the thread.  Hell even "the hills have eyes" chaos' comments were (at best) mildly amusing.  You, my virginistic monkey fuck are just plain out of your league here.  "break a spinal cord".  Jesus in a hand basket....you sir are a moron.  Go write another "girls and sons" diatribe so we can laugh at you some more.
Do you and Chiro take turns carrying each other around like that? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #328 on: May 19, 2013, 09:40:41 PM »

But he's right.  The risk for injury with CrossFit is high - much higher than with normal, sensible exercise.  This is obvious.  Did you see all the guys with shoulder-slings on that video?   :-X

CrossFit is a stupid fad where (in most cases) the risks outweigh the rewards.  None of those idiots have impressive physiques or impressive strength, and they're doing real damage to their body.  So what's the point?  Just exercise properly, with progressive resistance and good form, and do some cardio.  It's not rocket science, and it's proven and time-tested.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #329 on: May 19, 2013, 10:04:34 PM »
But he's right.  The risk for injury with CrossFit is high - much higher than with normal, sensible exercise.  This is obvious.  Did you see all the guys with shoulder-slings on that video?   :-X

CrossFit is a stupid fad where (in most cases) the risks outweigh the rewards.  None of those idiots have impressive physiques or impressive strength, and they're doing real damage to their body.  So what's the point?  Just exercise properly, with progressive resistance and good form, and do some cardio.  It's not rocket science, and it's proven and time-tested.

Ooh, but that's not edgy and intense.  How am I supposed feel superior to others if I'm doing something traditional. 

I want to bang on a big tire with a sledge hammer.  Derp!   

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #330 on: May 19, 2013, 10:39:09 PM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #331 on: May 19, 2013, 11:34:49 PM »

it s all fun and games until some of these idiots break a bone or their spinal cord or whatever.

fun and games until some of these idiots break a bone or their spinal cord

until some of these idiots break a bone or their spinal cord

these idiots break a bone or their spinal cord

break a bone or their spinal cord

"BREAK THEIR SPINAL CORD"

-Uberman

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #332 on: May 19, 2013, 11:36:32 PM »
Do you and Chiro take turns carrying each other around like that? :D

Yes we do actually. Krank always wants to play "Honk the Weiner" and I always refuse, so we meet halfway and settle on this athletic feat you speak of.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #333 on: May 29, 2013, 09:18:33 PM »
shit 14 pages! :) ... knew I saw this thread.

I was going to start a thread... I'll read this then see what I have to say.

I hate this shit.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: May 29, 2013, 09:44:40 PM »

I hate this shit.

I am commencing holding of breath in anticipation.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #335 on: May 29, 2013, 11:13:29 PM »
hopefully that crossfit has kept you in shape. read it when I feel like it.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #336 on: June 02, 2013, 02:36:30 PM »

I hate this shit.

yeah its the same ol 14 pages of guys worrying about what crossfitters do at crossfit gyms instead of worrying about what they do at their own gym.  my favorite are the guys who have never stepped foot inside a crossfit gym posting that the top 10 guys from the crossfit games "don't train crossfit".  LOL!! 

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #337 on: June 02, 2013, 03:04:50 PM »
it s all fun and games until some of these idiots break a bone or their spinal cord or whatever.

-Uberman

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #338 on: June 02, 2013, 03:26:08 PM »

-Uberman

Lmao, hahahaha

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: June 02, 2013, 03:56:24 PM »
hopefully that crossfit has kept you in shape. read it when I feel like it.

Still.......holding..... .breath.......

Carbon Dioxide.......building up......cant......last.. ......much.........longe r

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #340 on: June 02, 2013, 04:07:04 PM »
yeah its the same ol 14 pages of guys worrying about what crossfitters do at crossfit gyms instead of worrying about what they do at their own gym.  my favorite are the guys who have never stepped foot inside a crossfit gym posting that the top 10 guys from the crossfit games "don't train crossfit".  LOL!! 

Lol, the top 10 guys from the crossfit games.   ::) 

Fuck the top 10 guys from the crossfit games.  Fuck them in their stupid asses.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: June 02, 2013, 06:21:31 PM »
Lol, the top 10 guys from the crossfit games.   ::) 

Fuck the top 10 guys from the crossfit games.  Fuck them in their stupid asses.

Sounds like you want to tell us something? 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #342 on: June 02, 2013, 09:49:05 PM »
Sounds like you want to tell us something? 

Yes, I want to tell you all that these top 10 "athletes", lol, are retarded.  They should be mocked vigorously and their training methods should be widely discredited.  Oh wait, they already have been mocked and discredited.  My bad, I guess this post is redundant.

In other news, I just did 500 pushups in a row without stopping.  The range of motion was about three inches.  All I need now is someone to videotape me doing it so I can win a medal.  I'm hardcore, intense and much tougher than people that exercise in a traditional manner.  I think I'm going to print up a bunch of t-shirts, posters and bumper stickers with obnoxious, self-serving slogans on them.  I'm an athlete.  Self esteem, yay!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: June 02, 2013, 10:34:29 PM »
Yes, I want to tell you all that these top 10 "athletes", lol, are retarded.  They should be mocked vigorously and their training methods should be widely discredited.  Oh wait, they already have been mocked and discredited.  My bad, I guess this post is redundant.

In other news, I just did 500 pushups in a row without stopping.  The range of motion was about three inches.  All I need now is someone to videotape me doing it so I can win a medal.  I'm hardcore, intense and much tougher than people that exercise in a traditional manner.  I think I'm going to print up a bunch of t-shirts, posters and bumper stickers with obnoxious, self-serving slogans on them.  I'm an athlete.  Self esteem, yay!!!

No, you were talking about fucking people in the ass....is there a closet door around you that you want to walk through?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #344 on: June 02, 2013, 11:47:26 PM »
No, you were talking about fucking people in the ass....is there a closet door around you that you want to walk through?

That shit piqued your curiosity didn't it?  I wonder why?  Somebody mentions fucking someone in the ass and you perk right up.  

I'm sorry to disappoint but I was saying fuck them in the figurative sense.

FUCK
July 6, 2011 Urban Dictionary Word of the Day

1. The universally recognized "F word"
2. N. Implying complete and utter confusion
3. N. a really stupid person
4. V. To procreate
5. adj. Can be used to modify any word for more passion
6. Int. Expresses disgust
7. Int. Expresses complete suprise and joy
8. adv. Can be used to make a command more urgent

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #345 on: June 03, 2013, 01:02:30 AM »
These x-fit clowns can name that movement butterfly amazingmonkeyflyingfuck whatever the fuck they wanna call it, but don't call it "pull up". putting "butterfly" in front of "pullup" doesn't make it any better of an excuse. Get that monkey swinging BS shit outta here.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: June 03, 2013, 04:35:04 AM »
That shit piqued your curiosity didn't it?  I wonder why?  Somebody mentions fucking someone in the ass and you perk right up.  

I'm sorry to disappoint but I was saying fuck them in the figurative sense.

FUCK
July 6, 2011 Urban Dictionary Word of the Day

1. The universally recognized "F word"
2. N. Implying complete and utter confusion
3. N. a really stupid person
4. V. To procreate
5. adj. Can be used to modify any word for more passion
6. Int. Expresses disgust
7. Int. Expresses complete suprise and joy
8. adv. Can be used to make a command more urgent

You post is somewhat akin to the term "back peddling".  Saying you "don't give a fuck" or "what the fuck is that" would have been an acceptable usage applying #6.  You saying that a competitor need to be "fucked in the ass" was more like #5 or #8.  It really couldn't be #4 (entirely) simply because having sex that way would not be pro-creating.  In any event, the manner in which you said it always conveys that wish to be the one performs said act.  It only 'piqued' my curiosity to the point that we were discussing the performing of non sexual activities.  You came from left field with your command.

Again, is there something you are really trying to say?   ???

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: June 03, 2013, 04:36:04 AM »
These x-fit clowns can name that movement butterfly amazingmonkeyflyingfuck whatever the fuck they wanna call it, but don't call it "pull up". putting "butterfly" in front of "pullup" doesn't make it any better of an excuse. Get that monkey swinging BS shit outta here.

Better of an excuse?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #348 on: June 03, 2013, 04:50:33 AM »
You post is somewhat akin to the term "back peddling".  Saying you "don't give a fuck" or "what the fuck is that" would have been an acceptable usage applying #6.  You saying that a competitor need to be "fucked in the ass" was more like #5 or #8.  It really couldn't be #4 (entirely) simply because having sex that way would not be pro-creating.  In any event, the manner in which you said it always conveys that wish to be the one performs said act.  It only 'piqued' my curiosity to the point that we were discussing the performing of non sexual activities.  You came from left field with your command.

Again, is there something you are really trying to say?   ???

If you are trying to be a troll you are doing it wrong.  Your posts neither own nor amuse.

Better luck next time.  Now go and do another useless momentum exercise.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: June 03, 2013, 04:59:52 AM »
If you are trying to be a troll you are doing it wrong.  Your posts neither own nor amuse.

Better luck next time.  Now go and do another useless momentum exercise.

Hardly trolling sir.  My intent was to try and ascertain why you wanted to do what you said you wanted to do.  There is no amusement in this as you appear to be very serious right now.

If it helps you any, I am not planning on doing that momentum exercise today.  Its some olympic lifting work for me today.  I have my routine set up, no need for your input.  Thank you anyway.