Author Topic: What actually happened to Galeniko?  (Read 9002 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
What actually happened to Galeniko?
« on: October 22, 2014, 12:08:39 AM »
Why did he leave?  I never really bothered to follow up on it.

Simple Simon

Re: What actually happened to Galeniko?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 12:19:25 AM »
Yet you want to know what happened.

Maybe you should have taken more interest at the time.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 12:23:31 AM »
Yet you want to know what happened.

Maybe you should have taken more interest at the time.
Why?

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 12:24:15 AM »
it would have saved you having to start this thread.   ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 12:26:49 AM »
it would have saved you having to start this thread.   ;)
But you have no clue what happened to him either.

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 12:27:24 AM »
I know him in real life, so yes, I do know what happened.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 12:29:02 AM »
i believe he got sick of trolls
then rage quitted

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2014, 12:30:11 AM »
gal is currently working on a cure for ebola

he will be back to post after he has saved the world
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2014, 12:30:53 AM »
I know him in real life, so yes, I do know what happened.
Why are you being coy about it then?  Did he almost died or something?  Last I knew he had severe health problems from steroids.

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2014, 12:48:11 AM »
Why are you being coy about it then?  Did he almost died or something?  Last I knew he had severe health problems from steroids.
Coy?
Its just that it isnt anyone elses business.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2014, 12:50:07 AM »
If you love something let it go.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2014, 01:17:09 AM »
gal is an enigma.. A myth, its not for us to question, but to heed the message he brought

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2014, 01:59:34 AM »
I met him one morning in an alleyway, I was startled by a face I seemed to recognize, a god like showdy figure shaped as if it was carved from Italian marble, a waist line so small almost beast like. He was ranting quietly, his voice echoeing through the dark rusty brick walls, as if he was mauling the mind of some imagined ear, as I got closer, without making eye contact or changing his posture, as if I hadn't arrived, he said to me “I have no desire to theorize language-- I was raised like royalty and have sinned unspeakably. I would rather waylay and stay away from Getbig than eternally destroy those whose voices molest me.”

I was frozen, as his godly voice ushered through my ear drums I saw a bright flashing light and my soul felt as if it was being lifted.

Galeniko took a further deep breath, as the air of a cold misty morning in London filled his lung, he muttered “Sometimes I feel like withering the storm, but other times I say I would rather waylay and molest the beast that has imagined and pent me here.”

As the falling rain trickles amongst the cobbled stones, Gals memories come bubbling out. It’s as if the rain had pierced his temples streaming through a chiselled jaw line then drop by drop falling onto his striated chest. Chaotically comes further memories. The reedy voice of the gimmicks hounding him over and over. He clenches his fist, veins surge and rise like mountains, and he violently punches a hole through the rusty brick walls and gurgles "Skorp, I bow down to no mortal man, not in here, not in the parking lot not anywhere"

True story

S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2014, 02:10:16 AM »
Last time I checked he was forming an anti ISIS group, alongside Roger F. Bacon.

He will be back when all of islam is eradicated.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2014, 03:07:43 AM »
I met him one morning in an alleyway, I was startled by a face I seemed to recognize, a god like showdy figure shaped as if it was carved from Italian marble, a waist line so small almost beast like. He was ranting quietly, his voice echoeing through the dark rusty brick walls, as if he was mauling the mind of some imagined ear, as I got closer, without making eye contact or changing his posture, as if I hadn't arrived, he said to me “I have no desire to theorize language-- I was raised like royalty and have sinned unspeakably. I would rather waylay and stay away from Getbig than eternally destroy those whose voices molest me.”

I was frozen, as his godly voice ushered through my ear drums I saw a bright flashing light and my soul felt as if it was being lifted.

Galeniko took a further deep breath, as the air of a cold misty morning in London filled his lung, he muttered “Sometimes I feel like withering the storm, but other times I say I would rather waylay and molest the beast that has imagined and pent me here.”

As the falling rain trickles amongst the stones, Gals memories come bubbling out. It’s as if the rain had pierced his temples streaming through a chiselled jaw line, chaotically comes further memories. The reedy voice of the gimmicks hounding him over and over. He clenches his fist and violently punches a hole through the rusty brick walls and gurgles "Skorp, I bow down to no mortal man, not in here, not in the parking lot not anywhere"

Genius.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2014, 03:15:04 AM »

As the falling rain trickles amongst the stones, Gals memories come bubbling out. It’s as if the rain had pierced his temples streaming through a chiselled jaw line, chaotically comes further memories. The reedy voice of the gimmicks hounding him over and over. He clenches his fist and violently punches a hole through the rusty brick walls and gurgles "Skorp, I bow down to no mortal man, not in here, not in the parking lot not anywhere"

beautiful  8)
T

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2014, 04:01:52 AM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2014, 04:08:46 AM »
Galeniko i always liked.  shame he does not post on here anymore

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2014, 04:09:15 AM »
Peace be upon him.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2014, 04:11:32 AM »
gal is currently working on a cure for ebola

he will be back to post after he has saved the world
  8)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2014, 06:10:19 AM »
I miss Galeniko  :(
He always told it like it is. If you were fat, he called you fat, if you were lean to his standards you were probably contest ready  :D
His diet advice, though extreme, WORKS and it works FAST. There is no denying this.
I'd really like to see him back on getbig, maybe someone who knows him personally could persuade him to come back?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2014, 06:21:11 AM »
I miss Galeniko  :(
He always told it like it is. If you were fat, he called you fat, if you were lean to his standards you were probably contest ready  :D
His diet advice, though extreme, WORKS and it works FAST. There is no denying this.
I'd really like to see him back on getbig, maybe someone who knows him personally could persuade him to come back?

There are lots of folks IRL that know him and I am told that he does read the board often. He's off here for valid reasons and sadly, we should respect them.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2014, 06:23:19 AM »
I agree with Vox I'm pretty sure he still reads the boards.  I too wish he would return but I'm not going to harass him about it. I have faith that when the time is right he will return.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2014, 06:26:42 AM »
You don't know what you have till its gone.

I miss that beautiful smoking man.  :-[
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2014, 06:29:49 AM »
A man like Galeniko comes along once in a decade.