Author Topic: Gh15 kigtropin scam?  (Read 10864 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Gh15 kigtropin scam?
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2017, 02:51:11 PM »
^i could.. the problem was stability,, ofcourse i could,, no one would be able to get ifbb pro card with out legit hormones,, what im talking about is end of 90s early 2000s with a lot of scambags and filts around,, there were good quality ones and then there were many garbage rubbish scammers,,

gh15 approved

Hey wife Beater

End of the 90' there was still plenty of real pharma available
to those of us in the know.

As A fat redneck who's never competed Clearly You wouldn't of
had any connections.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2017, 05:41:05 PM »
^and where do you think they are right now liar?

on homo site.. the best of the best just like the 90s.. and this! is how irrelavent you are : )

the back and forth with you is fun for a while but then its just become idiotic since yo ukeep on lieing and don't know anything regarding ifbb pro level circle or any level for that matter,,

gh15 right now has on it few of thie! best human grade sponsors in the world.. coupel of them just made the entrance and they are larger than life straight out what we used in the 90s in the pros,, ask and you will find I never lie.. unlike you!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2017, 05:54:23 AM »
^Subtle attempts at spamming steroid sources and soliciting future scam victims noted....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2017, 06:01:21 AM »
^and where do you think they are right now liar?

on homo site.. the best of the best just like the 90s.. and this! is how irrelavent you are : )

the back and forth with you is fun for a while but then its just become idiotic since yo ukeep on lieing and don't know anything regarding ifbb pro level circle or any level for that matter,,

gh15 right now has on it few of thie! best human grade sponsors in the world.. coupel of them just made the entrance and they are larger than life straight out what we used in the 90s in the pros,, ask and you will find I never lie.. unlike you!

gh15 approved

Wrong again -
Stick to wife beating its all you seem to be any good at.

Hope one day your wife's dad /brothers find out & kick you to Kingdom come
& closer to your maker.

I'm not on there neither are quite a few others with great products.

Try again.
Fat Bald Red Neck

You really are a worthless uninformed Pratt.

Keep spinning your lies - yes some will fall for them.

Pro  ::) Ha.

Pro scammer- yes.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2017, 01:43:07 PM »
^you are not there because they threw you out of there.. this is the difference..

notice your postings are built from lies.. you could never find who i am so you continue to lie.. sad if you ask me

by the way if i was to be married.. my wife would be ukraine or vietenamease not the disgust called western female

and lastly even the most idiotic person on gtbig already understand for many years tht redneck can not be gh15.. my English even whn i write well is not composed as somneone who has English as first languge you lieing filt,,

the diference between us is that I'm ifbb pro tier one and you are a wanna be local..
the difference between us that what i write is true and what you write is something you wish was true and very frustrated thus have to lie..

oh and lastly! only gh15 has on it the best human grade sources.. its not because they are human grade.. its because they are TESTED by legit ifbb profesionals unlike the wanna bes such as yourself who get the left overs on holes on the internetz..

you wanted truth? i wrote you the truth right here..

face it! this is what you call T R U T H in your face,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2018, 03:56:33 PM »
^you are not there because they threw you out of there.. this is the difference..

notice your postings are built from lies.. you could never find who i am so you continue to lie.. sad if you ask me

by the way if i was to be married.. my wife would be ukraine or vietenamease not the disgust called western female

and lastly even the most idiotic person on gtbig already understand for many years tht redneck can not be gh15.. my English even whn i write well is not composed as somneone who has English as first languge you lieing filt,,

the diference between us is that I'm ifbb pro tier one and you are a wanna be local..
the difference between us that what i write is true and what you write is something you wish was true and very frustrated thus have to lie..

oh and lastly! only gh15 has on it the best human grade sources.. its not because they are human grade.. its because they are TESTED by legit ifbb profesionals unlike the wanna bes such as yourself who get the left overs on holes on the internetz..

you wanted truth? i wrote you the truth right here..

face it! this is what you call T R U T H in your face,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Your a fckin Scammer didn't you push that ISIS test on your forum as well as the King's telling every one how fckin good stuff it was and that it was GH14 approved lol....
it was all fcking bunk $hit and you know it...my mate cant even give that ISIS $hit away lol no fck will have it because it's bunk...

you even got every lab on there to send you free gear so you could test it lol what fckin Muppets they where...telling everyone what they already know like train like fck and take lots of gear tren A and your grow lol

your a Muppet.

danabol approved

QuietYou

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2018, 04:11:13 PM »
gh15 was an obvious liar to anyone who followed the boards over the years. He talked normal at first. Then he talked weirdly and posted weirdly with bad grammar. He said he's always right but he said Jay Cutler would never win any olympias.

He said he had a wife years back and now he says he doesn't and if he had a wife she wouldn't be a western female. He said in one of the legit kig threads that to be honest he couldn't afford any kigs if they were still around 2 years ago that post was made. Now he is worth tens of millions of dollaros  ::)

It became wayyyyy to easy and with the way he pushes and pushes his shit these days and sources. He is just out to make money and get free gear. He was never in the olympia. He said he finished top 6 multiple times but all of the people that finished top 6 multiple times in the time period he said are clearly not him and are popular people. He's also literally denied being all of them individually when asked over the years. In all his 50,000 posts between the boards, he's tripped on his words many times and sabotaged himself.

It was a good run while it lasted.

RIP shithead15