Author Topic: Do any of you guys eat sushi?  (Read 18069 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Do any of you guys eat sushi?
« Reply #125 on: September 24, 2011, 09:03:28 PM »
well done all the time...
its a black thing we lie our food cooked properly

My grandfather was the same.  Couldn't stand seeing any pink in meat and then would complain he didn't like beef because it was always tough.  If you can manage it someday, try a good quality steak cooked medium.  You'll never go back to overcooking.

I remember that!!!  Who was he?  That thread where he went over his grocery bill was hilarious if I remember right!

Can't remember his name now.  Claimed to have spontaneously got the shit beat out of him by a police riot squad after walking down the street minding his own business.  After that he kind of developed a posting impediment.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #126 on: September 24, 2011, 09:15:48 PM »
Maybe just a little homo.

Who's say meat should be cooked too? Some of the best meat is raw. Many cultures have fine cuisine showcasing raw meat. If the French, Japanese and Viet (huge French influence in their cuisine) are serving raw meat you know it must be good fucking shit! :)

It's some Viet holiday so I'm just getting my suit ready and heading to the temple. Afterwards we'll probaby have pho which has raw meat. And we eat raw beef with nothing more than lime juice spritzed on it prior to eating. Delishious!

Meat in America is way too dangerous not to cook. Unless you know exactly where it came from. Grass fed organic farm or something. Supermarket meat should always be cooked. The coloring/salt they put on the meat makes it look and smell fresh, but in a lot of cases the shit is almost spoiled.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #127 on: September 24, 2011, 09:22:07 PM »
one of your best postings,,

chinease are no good,, i dont like the way thiey think ,, i dont like the way they cook ,, i dotn like the way they are isolated as a group and very cheap ,, i just dont like chinease period,,the only times i had stomack problems were when i ate sushi in chinease places,, they are filthy,, and yes im filthy too im not the cleanest fella in the world...but! i dont work with the hands i just shoved up my ass and do little sushi pieces and play with raw fish ,, i also dont order grade z fish and work it in higher temperatures than it shoud be,,

CHINEASE NEVER DO GOOD SUSHI ,, never! it may taste decent and ok with all kind of surprizes but at the end of the day you will understand what real sushi is when you get it from a jap,,

japs are very serious about what they do ,, they take pride,, japs are GREAT PEOPLE,, they dont same every buck liek chineae,,,they spend money on good food and good equipmwnts and good fish ,, they put their heart into their creations,,

their girls are hotter by fat...their girls let you feel you are the king,, they serve you even if they cant stand you they serve you like a king,, even if you dont leave them a damn tip they serve you like a king,, they respect the place thwy work for ,, the sushi chef that are japs know sushi well and create great great dishes,, they will do anything you want especialy if you are a regular,,

chinease is fake,, everything in china is FAKE!,,

gh15 approved

Whats sucks is the Chinese are building a super power by stealing almost everything from America and Japan. Look at ebay. All the fucking fake merchdise comes from China. Not that the world has gone global, a business who makes are great product in the States or anywhere for that matter is going to be completely ripped off and sold in much larger numbers by the Chinese.  Its as if they are robots without an original thought in their heads. Very dangerous people and not to be trusted. Extrememely passive aggressive people.

epic_alien

« Reply #128 on: September 24, 2011, 09:33:23 PM »
chineese arent to blame. its the greedy people who want to save a buck and buy their products are.  its simple, dont consume, and you gain power

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #129 on: September 25, 2011, 12:32:45 AM »
Whats sucks is the Chinese are building a super power by stealing almost everything from America and Japan. Look at ebay. All the fucking fake merchdise comes from China. Not that the world has gone global, a business who makes are great product in the States or anywhere for that matter is going to be completely ripped off and sold in much larger numbers by the Chinese.  Its as if they are robots without an original thought in their heads. Very dangerous people and not to be trusted. Extrememely passive aggressive people.
One of my friends who has visited china a few times only told me that yesterday, Chinese are sneaky and never ever trust them. Japanese, Koreans, Thais and Chinese was his order of trust from good to bad

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #130 on: September 25, 2011, 12:42:08 AM »
chineese arent to blame. its the greedy people who want to save a buck and buy their products are.  its simple, dont consume, and you gain power

LOL!!!

Idiot.

There are 1,3 BILLION Chinese that buy this shit, plus a lot of poor Indians, and Africans.

Chinese fake stuff has a MUCH MUCH bigger market than the originals.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2011, 03:01:32 AM »
A good friend of mine is japanese and I couldn't agree more, very responsible, trust him with anything and a hard worker

A complete menace on the drink though lol
Japanese people are the way to go. Even yakuza members are more mannerly than the standard American or European.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 25, 2011, 03:04:05 AM »
Japanese people are the way to go. Even yakuza members are more mannerly than the standard American or European.

Yakuza are even more mannerly than the standard Japanese, because they think they are the new Samurai.  ::) ::)

I wouldn't make the failure though to try and correct them on this, if you don't piss them off, you will never have problems with them, totally different from other organized crime syndicates throughout the world.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2011, 03:48:30 AM »
Yakuza are even more mannerly than the standard Japanese, because they think they are the new Samurai.  ::) ::)

I wouldn't make the failure though to try and correct them on this, if you don't piss them off, you will never have problems with them, totally different from other organized crime syndicates throughout the world.

Do Yakuza still perform seppuku? ???
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2011, 03:50:14 AM »
Do Yakuza still perform seppuku? ???

I think most of them are pussies, no way.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #135 on: September 25, 2011, 03:55:44 AM »

Given the high number of suicides in Japan it would be cool if more people would do it the old fashioned way instead of jumping in front of trains.
I hate the State.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2011, 03:57:29 AM »

Can't remember his name now.  Claimed to have spontaneously got the shit beat out of him by a police riot squad after walking down the street minding his own business.  After that he kind of developed a posting impediment.

Chainsaw?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2011, 03:59:44 AM »

The few I met in Shinjuki-ko (think thats what its called) were cool and went from saying hello to taking us for a meal, we parted company then as I was wrecked it was my first day there after the long flight and walking around Shinjuki

dustin

« Reply #138 on: September 25, 2011, 09:21:52 AM »

They're only tough in non-courageous situations from what I hear. Mostly just punks looking for somewhere to belong.

Although if a Yakuza walks towards me I'm sure as hell not going to test them.

Stavios

« Reply #139 on: September 25, 2011, 11:57:18 AM »
I just ate sushi, cost me 40 bucks and I am still hungry

wasn't my choice, my friends wanted to eat there so we did...

a 10 bucks burger would have been better  8)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #140 on: September 25, 2011, 12:13:42 PM »
Did they provide unlimited miso soup refills?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #141 on: September 25, 2011, 12:15:56 PM »
especially at home where my mexcian makes sushi every other day

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #142 on: September 25, 2011, 12:16:41 PM »
In Holland we've been eating raw fish too, for centuries...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #143 on: September 25, 2011, 03:45:08 PM »
Chainsaw?

Rings a bell.  Turns out it wasn't the police after all but the sushi company debt collectors.  My bad.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 25, 2011, 04:23:24 PM »
They're only tough in non-courageous situations from what I hear. Mostly just punks looking for somewhere to belong.

Although if a Yakuza walks towards me I'm sure as hell not going to test them.

Yes, spot on.

The Yakuza don't like to talk about it, but the lower ranks are filled with Chinese and Koreans, because the Japanese young people rather play Yakuza games on the playstation than be one.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #145 on: September 25, 2011, 04:38:58 PM »
Rings a bell.  Turns out it wasn't the police after all but the sushi company debt collectors.  My bad.

Some of us can't see the name Paul Bunyan without remembering Chainsaw ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #146 on: September 25, 2011, 04:49:46 PM »
Too risky......might go catabolic.

;D

x2 I always bring some Russian Bear 5000 in tow when I go to the sushi bar.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #147 on: September 29, 2011, 09:31:56 AM »
So what to call the restaurant?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 29, 2011, 09:46:37 AM »
In Holland we've been eating raw fish too, for centuries...

still wearing those wooden shoes ?  ;D