Author Topic: Do any of you guys eat sushi?  (Read 18059 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Do any of you guys eat sushi?
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2011, 05:57:58 PM »
We returned the favor with Hiroshima and Nagasaki...
That's what they get for making deals with hitler.
A

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2011, 06:00:29 PM »
I like Sushi but DK is right, it's not very good in Europe. Last time I was in Japan I had the real stuff, very expensive though. Apart from Sushi I find Japanese food pretty bland.
I hate the State.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2011, 06:01:32 PM »
Sometimes.

I travel so much that I really have to be careful. They can make it LOOK sooooo good, but then.....

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2011, 06:02:35 PM »
Sometimes.

I travel so much that I really have to be careful. They can make it LOOK sooooo good, but then.....

Haha, like pictures of McDonald's burgers... ;D
I hate the State.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2011, 06:04:31 PM »
So whats the general consensus here on the sushi?

Can't avoid it here in Hawaii. I now don't hold back knowing that sushi is gh15 approved.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2011, 06:05:27 PM »
Can't avoid it here in Hawaii. I now don't hold back knowing that sushi is gh15 approved.

How does he say it?

Hawaiiana sushia?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2011, 06:14:46 PM »
Just wondering, im opening a sushi restaurant here

Okami! How do you fucking do it?! How many businesses do you own now? I'd love to have my own biz and be my own boss but I wouldn't know where to even start. Aren't you still only in your thirties? I got to hand it to guys like you. It's people like you that build great societies. You must work you ass off and no wonder you hate free loaders. I just got ripped off by some Romanian when I ordered Alflutop some months ago. Got me for $200. 

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2011, 06:29:30 PM »
Depends really on where you are, all cheap Sushi places i have been to in Europe were absolutely horrible, some use frozen fish, it tastes like shit.

In Japan, there are several cheap Sushi chain restaurants, they are better than most expensive places in Europe. But once in a while i also go to an expensive Sushi place here, and then it's really out of this world.

I bet!  I will probably be going to Osaka next year.  Where are you in Japan?  どこですか?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2011, 07:20:27 PM »
sushi is the best bodybuilding food there is ,,if you can afford it 3-4 times a day youre lucky fella,,its costly and it realy depends ont he sushi chef and the grade fish he or she chose,, there are grades of fish ,,,some chose grade a some chose grade d ...its like bodybuilding tiers some are 1 some are 4...

the most important rule for you okami is to make sure you have good fish grade,, dont compensate on it...and also make sure you got japs working for you ..dont let some china man do your sushi if you know what i mean

great greta food for bodybuild,, the only problem is you need to eat lot of it ,, and also you will learn that the rice got to be the steam rice ,, you have to ask it with the steam rice not with the sticky rice,, they will give yuo probklems say it doesnt stick right,, you tell them your ass doesnt stick right,, a good jap sushi chef can make everything ,, he can make the steam rice stick perfectly fine,,

also get chirashi ,, that best deals 20-30$ and large selection of fish on rice ,, the creative jap chefs also make it taste good with all kind of jap spices and specific jap pickles and all kinda added bonuses on the place,,

again costly but best food for bodybuild,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2011, 07:22:06 PM »
sushi is the best bodybuilding food there is ,,if you can afford it 3-4 times a day youre lucky fella,,its costly and it realy depends ont he sushi chef and the grade fish he or she chose,, there are grades of fish ,,,some chose grade a some chose grade d ...its like bodybuilding tiers some are 1 some are 4...

the most important rule for you okami is to make sure you have good fish grade,, dont compensate on it...and also make sure you got japs working for you ..dont let some china man do your sushi if you know what i mean

great greta food for bodybuild,, the only problem is you need to eat lot of it ,, and also you will learn that the rice got to be the steam rice ,, you have to ask it with the steam rice not with the sticky rice,, they will give yuo probklems say it doesnt stick right,, you tell them your ass doesnt stick right,, a good jap sushi chef can make everything ,, he can make the steam rice stick perfectly fine,,

also get chirashi ,, that best deals 20-30$ and large selection of fish on rice ,, the creative jap chefs also make it taste good with all kind of jap spices and specific jap pickles and all kinda added bonuses on the place,,

gh15 approved

;D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2011, 07:38:13 PM »
I bet!  I will probably be going to Osaka next year.  Where are you in Japan?  どこですか?

Tokyo.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2011, 07:40:49 PM »
Love tuna sushi or sashimi.  Can't stand canned tuna though.

they're not the same fish. Sashimi tuna is blue fin tuna, canned tuna is cheap crap. A blue fin tuna can cost $100,000+ at an auction.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28503702/ns/world_news-weird_news/t/premium-tuna-fetches-auction/

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2011, 07:41:18 PM »

gh15 approved

I love chirashi, best what you can get for the buck, also pretty cheap in Japan as compared to buying separate pieces of sushi.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2011, 07:46:47 PM »
I love chirashi, best what you can get for the buck, also pretty cheap in Japan as compared to buying separate pieces of sushi.

now thats! a chiarashi!,, i would eat 6 of them evry 2 hour no problem for days on ,, this is so good and never make you feel heavy and loaded with bunch of shit,, this is good looking chirashi ,, even have that yellow pickle thing ,, taste real good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2011, 07:48:34 PM »

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!

salmon and avacado

simple and perfct

dip into wasabi+soy sauce =  ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2011, 07:50:29 PM »

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2011, 07:54:50 PM »
dip into wasabi+soy sauce =  ;D

Love it too. Always overdose on wasabi. I mix it with soy sauce until it turns dark green. The sweet in in my nose...  :P

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2011, 07:55:18 PM »
decent discussion here about raw fish parasites. Fresh water Raw salmon seems to be a big no no

http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/286132

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2011, 07:55:53 PM »
Try some lobster.  Just go ahead and order it.  Don't be such a cheap ass.

lol. Has nothing to do with price. I cant stand the taste of seafood!  :-\ :-\
X

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2011, 07:56:37 PM »
T

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2011, 09:12:18 PM »
So whats the general consensus here on the sushi?
yes, white tuna sashimi is the fucking bomb-diggity!!!!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2011, 09:16:01 PM »
now thats! a chiarashi!,, i would eat 6 of them evry 2 hour no problem for days on ,, this is so good and never make you feel heavy and loaded with bunch of shit,, this is good looking chirashi ,, even have that yellow pickle thing ,, taste real good

gh15 approved
its not yellow pickle thing, its fucking egg you dipshit

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2011, 09:19:09 PM »
I love sushi, hope this helps.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2011, 09:19:58 PM »
So with sushi, just like hormonas, the most important thing is you get the best cooks and the best ingredients.

It all comes together full circle.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2011, 10:15:26 PM »
its not yellow pickle thing, its fucking egg you dipshit

::) ::) ::) ::)

He is talking about the takuan, dumbass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takuan