Author Topic: Do any of you guys eat sushi?  (Read 18056 times)

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
Re: Do any of you guys eat sushi?
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2011, 10:42:06 PM »
ha ha ha

はい、そのとおりです。 

DKII is correct.

;D

Egg is Tamagoyaki.  (good too)   :)

dustin

« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2011, 10:54:09 PM »
I fucking love sushi. It's expensive where I live, but I thankfully know the best sushi chefs in town and I only eat when they're working. In Vancouver it's way cheaper so I always pig out.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2011, 11:44:25 PM »
its not yellow pickle thing, its fucking egg you dipshit

it is yellow pickle thing... see this is when i know you have no brain ,, you have no concept of understanding anything and you spit balonie rtight and left,, just like a typical failed dealer,,

this is YELLOW PICKLE ,, yes that one thing that IS REAL YELLOW THERE NOT THE LONGER PALE YELLOW,, THE ONE LITTLE YELLOW PICKL AT 1800 IN THE PICTUE..THIS RETARD.. IT A

YELLOW JAP PICKLE,,
what you eat sushi like me you will have  asay about it,,

im NEVER WRONG,, i know what egg is ,, and i know what jap pickle is,,

so now your knowledge of bodybuildl and! of sushi! ,, is at close to

zero

dismisssed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2011, 12:26:29 AM »
love sushi but its expensive as fuck unless you make it yourself.

when i go to a sushi restaurant i always order the plain avacado or cucumber rolls because they its only $3.75 per 8 rolls. 12 bucks for a good sized meal.  when it would cost about 12 bucks to get 8 of the more complicated sushi rolls.
lol here 4 rolls (8 pieces each) with steam rice cost 32$

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2011, 12:33:44 AM »
Love it  :) ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2011, 12:41:44 AM »
it is yellow pickle thing... see this is when i know you have no brain ,, you have no concept of understanding anything and you spit balonie rtight and left,, just like a typical failed dealer,,

this is YELLOW PICKLE ,, yes that one thing that IS REAL YELLOW THERE NOT THE LONGER PALE YELLOW,, THE ONE LITTLE YELLOW PICKL AT 1800 IN THE PICTUE..THIS RETARD.. IT A

YELLOW JAP PICKLE,,
what you eat sushi like me you will have  asay about it,,

im NEVER WRONG,, i know what egg is ,, and i know what jap pickle is,,

so now your knowledge of bodybuildl and! of sushi! ,, is at close to

zero

dismisssed

gh15 approved

Boom!

dustin

« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2011, 01:13:14 AM »
Fuck, now it's 1am and I'm willing to kill a man for a nice plate of sushi.

Fuck all you mother fuckers.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2011, 01:14:57 AM »
Fuck, now it's 1am and I'm willing to kill a man for a nice plate of sushi.

Fuck all you mother fuckers.

Just go round the corner to the supermarket and get some fresh sushi.

Oh wait, you don't live in Japan. Sorry.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dustin

« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2011, 01:33:35 AM »
Just go round the corner to the supermarket and get some fresh sushi.

Oh wait, you don't live in Japan. Sorry.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ano... chinpo no namete onegai? ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2011, 01:43:11 AM »
Ano... chinpo no namete onegai? ;D

No homo?  ;D ;D ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2011, 02:33:16 AM »
Okami! How do you fucking do it?! How many businesses do you own now? I'd love to have my own biz and be my own boss but I wouldn't know where to even start. Aren't you still only in your thirties? I got to hand it to guys like you. It's people like you that build great societies. You must work you ass off and no wonder you hate free loaders. I just got ripped off by some Romanian when I ordered Alflutop some months ago. Got me for $200. 
Im 29 next month, ah I just got lucky with my first business and instead of buying Porsches or taking off on holidays for a month at a time I put the money back into other businesses and got lucky again. Fuck like I work 7days a week, up at 5:30am and bed maybe 11pm, but I wouldnt change it. Still get my training in and as im still young I can handle the long work load.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2011, 03:12:48 AM »
sushi is the best bodybuilding food there is ,,if you can afford it 3-4 times a day youre lucky fella,,its costly and it realy depends ont he sushi chef and the grade fish he or she chose,, there are grades of fish ,,,some chose grade a some chose grade d ...its like bodybuilding tiers some are 1 some are 4...

the most important rule for you okami is to make sure you have good fish grade,, dont compensate on it...and also make sure you got japs working for you ..dont let some china man do your sushi if you know what i mean

great greta food for bodybuild,, the only problem is you need to eat lot of it ,, and also you will learn that the rice got to be the steam rice ,, you have to ask it with the steam rice not with the sticky rice,, they will give yuo probklems say it doesnt stick right,, you tell them your ass doesnt stick right,, a good jap sushi chef can make everything ,, he can make the steam rice stick perfectly fine,,

also get chirashi ,, that best deals 20-30$ and large selection of fish on rice ,, the creative jap chefs also make it taste good with all kind of jap spices and specific jap pickles and all kinda added bonuses on the place,,

again costly but best food for bodybuild,,

gh15 approved
Thank you my friend, we will only employ jap chefs

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2011, 03:52:21 AM »
Thank you my friend, we will only employ jap chefs

He's not kidding either. Hawaii is a hot bed for Asians. And though Japs and Chinks are both hard workers and will work everyday all day and all night I notice a subtle difference. Japs are more, I don't know how to say it, thorough? They do the job well. They're less likely to skimp or cut  corners. They care more about quality. Take pride in their work. Not all of them. Nothing is 100%. But living in California and Hawaii my whole life where Asians are everywhere you just notice trends. Chinks will be far more likely to cut corners. With them it's always about saving ever last measly shekel over quality. Even if it's not coming out of their pockets. It's just ingrained in them. If you work for a Jap you are far more likely to get chewed out for doing a bad job or doing something half ass. With Chinks its about waste. I worked for a Chink at a pizza pallor when in college and you had to scoop up the excess cheese on the counter that you sprinkled on the pizza and put it back in the bin to be used. And he didn't even own the place. With Japs everything has to be perfect. It's like a matter of personal honor with them. What they do, what they produce, is a reflection of themselves. And as far as hygiene and sterility and overall clean environment -- forget it. Chinks can be downright filthy. With Japs you can do open heart surgery in their bathrooms. And when dealing with sushi and raw fish so much can go wrong. Never trust chinks with raw fish. 

Good people those Japs. Good people.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2011, 03:53:12 AM »
Im 29 next month, ah I just got lucky with my first business and instead of buying Porsches or taking off on holidays for a month at a time I put the money back into other businesses and got lucky again. Fuck like I work 7days a week, up at 5:30am and bed maybe 11pm, but I wouldnt change it. Still get my training in and as im still young I can handle the long work load.

How old were you when you started you first biz and what was it?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2011, 04:12:02 AM »
He's not kidding either. Hawaii is a hot bed for Asians. And though Japs and Chinks are both hard workers and will work everyday all day and all night I notice a subtle difference. Japs are more, I don't know how to say it, thorough? They do the job well. They're less likely to skimp or cut  corners. They care more about quality. Take pride in their work. Not all of them. Nothing is 100%. But living in California and Hawaii my whole life where Asians are everywhere you just notice trends. Chinks will be far more likely to cut corners. With them it's always about saving ever last measly shekel over quality. Even if it's not coming out of their pockets. It's just ingrained in them. If you work for a Jap you are far more likely to get chewed out for doing a bad job or doing something half ass. With Chinks its about waste. I worked for a Chink at a pizza pallor when in college and you had to scoop up the excess cheese on the counter that you sprinkled on the pizza and put it back in the bin to be used. And he didn't even own the place. With Japs everything has to be perfect. It's like a matter of personal honor with them. What they do, what they produce, is a reflection of themselves. And as far as hygiene and sterility and overall clean environment -- forget it. Chinks can be downright filthy. With Japs you can do open heart surgery in their bathrooms. And when dealing with sushi and raw fish so much can go wrong. Never trust chinks with raw fish. 

Good people those Japs. Good people.

one of your best postings,,

chinease are no good,, i dont like the way thiey think ,, i dont like the way they cook ,, i dotn like the way they are isolated as a group and very cheap ,, i just dont like chinease period,,the only times i had stomack problems were when i ate sushi in chinease places,, they are filthy,, and yes im filthy too im not the cleanest fella in the world...but! i dont work with the hands i just shoved up my ass and do little sushi pieces and play with raw fish ,, i also dont order grade z fish and work it in higher temperatures than it shoud be,,

CHINEASE NEVER DO GOOD SUSHI ,, never! it may taste decent and ok with all kind of surprizes but at the end of the day you will understand what real sushi is when you get it from a jap,,

japs are very serious about what they do ,, they take pride,, japs are GREAT PEOPLE,, they dont same every buck liek chineae,,,they spend money on good food and good equipmwnts and good fish ,, they put their heart into their creations,,

their girls are hotter by fat...their girls let you feel you are the king,, they serve you even if they cant stand you they serve you like a king,, even if you dont leave them a damn tip they serve you like a king,, they respect the place thwy work for ,, the sushi chef that are japs know sushi well and create great great dishes,, they will do anything you want especialy if you are a regular,,

chinease is fake,, everything in china is FAKE!,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2011, 04:17:56 AM »
look here ont he boarding you got example of japan in its glory,,the yamagish hide...look how he take his bodybuild how serious,, how far he got...just becaue of how serious this fella is...this is how jap sushi chefs are like he is about bodyhbuild,,
take whats his name kyomi from spain ,, look at his cookie crispies thing...look how good they look you want to eat 50 of them at one sitting,, why? because he put his damn heart in it ,, thats why same for his bodybuild,,may not be heavy hormonized but he created art of his body ,, so....what i say is ..jap fellas ar every seruious people they are really good workers and do well what they decidee to do ...not half ass
they are also NOT CHEAP,, they are very much NOT CHEAP,, they put efforts and as much money as it takes into their creations

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2011, 05:44:38 AM »
I definitely prefer Japanese to Chinese, though only having visited both countries a few times each, I used to live with Chinese and they are loud, obnoxious and hard to deal with. It further annoys me that they are currently financing the entire British university system. :-\
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2011, 05:47:29 AM »
I definitely prefer Japanese to Chinese, though only having visited both countries a few times each, I used to live with Chinese and they are loud, obnoxious and hard to deal with. It further annoys me that they are currently financing the entire British university system. :-\

Chinese suck, although i had some amazing fucks with a Chinese girl.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2011, 05:54:16 AM »
Chinese suck, although i had some amazing fucks with a Chinese girl.

I try not to be biased but I have never had a good impression from them and I don't think the women look as good as Korean or Japanese women.
I hate the State.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2011, 06:01:49 AM »
How old were you when you started you first biz and what was it?

When  I got charged with attempted murder I got sacked from the fire service and sold two cars I had and got savings together cos I was going to go on the run rather than do 3-5yrs in jail. So when it became apparent I wasnt going to get jail as cctv 'turned up' showing I wasnt the aggressor in the matter I did a business course in the evenings and was left with a suspended prison sentence, no job for the first time in my life and a bit of savings so I opened a small healthfood shop, then things just went from one thing to another and here is where im at now

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2011, 06:09:07 AM »
When  I got charged with attempted murder I got sacked from the fire service and sold two cars I had and got savings together cos I was going to go on the run rather than do 3-5yrs in jail. So when it became apparent I wasnt going to get jail as cctv 'turned up' showing I wasnt the aggressor in the matter I did a business course in the evenings and was left with a suspended prison sentence, no job for the first time in my life and a bit of savings so I opened a small healthfood shop, then things just went from one thing to another and here is where im at now

That's very impressive moving up like that, will your wife help you handle the new business?
I hate the State.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2011, 06:19:27 AM »
That's very impressive moving up like that, will your wife help you handle the new business?
Im counting on it man, shes in Japan now for a fortnight learning more about sushi prep and her father owns a Restaurant in Nagano so shes knows her way around the business, cos the food game is all new to me

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2011, 06:32:25 AM »
Im counting on it man, shes in Japan now for a fortnight learning more about sushi prep and her father owns a Restaurant in Nagano so shes knows her way around the business, cos the food game is all new to me

My parents own a restraunt it's a lot of work. One of you has to be there at all times. You can't depend on other people to run that kind of buisness for you. It's awesome what you have accomplished!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2011, 06:34:58 AM »

Do yourself a favor and read A LOT on bar theft and techniques how to avoid employees stealing from you. You can save a lot of money doing that, possibilities to steal in a restaurant are virtually limitless.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2011, 06:36:38 AM »
No
Meat should be cooked
choice is an illusion