Author Topic: Obama-Appointed Judge Rules Illegal Immigrants Can Carry Guns in the U.S.  (Read 3051 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
The right to bare arms, as described in the Constitution, is the affirming of a God Given right, to everyone; not a privilege given to American citizens by the Federal Government. It’s the governments job to “protect” that right.

The immigration issue and the firearm issue are honestly mutually exclusive to each other. Illegals should be deported on sight, but the government should take no actions against a God Given right.

Conservatives like coach preach the “shall not be infringed” line but don’t respect what it actually means.

Its not a God Given right to be an American, it sure is to be able to defend yourself with equal force though. .
18 U.S.C. 922(g) is the federal law that prohibits anyone ever convicted of any felony to ever possess any firearm either inside or outside of his home. The federal punishment for firearm possession by a felon is up to 10 years in prison.

Being an illegal immigrant means exactly what it says. Illegal. They are breaking a major immigration law. They are felons by that very act. If US Citizens who happen to be felons cannot own weapons legally, why can illegal immigrants? Apply the law equally here. And spare me the they have not been convicted crap. There are millions of illegal immigrants and there is not enough time to convict them all personally. They should universally be marked as felons the moment they cannot provide suitable immigration documents. That's it. And yes, deport them.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
18 U.S.C. 922(g) is the federal law that prohibits anyone ever convicted of any felony to ever possess any firearm either inside or outside of his home. The federal punishment for firearm possession by a felon is up to 10 years in prison.

Being an illegal immigrant means exactly what it says. Illegal. They are breaking a major immigration law. They are felons by that very act. If US Citizens who happen to be felons cannot own weapons legally, why can illegal immigrants? Apply the law equally here. And spare me the they have not been convicted crap. There are millions of illegal immigrants and there is not enough time to convict them all personally. They should universally be marked as felons the moment they cannot provide suitable immigration documents. That's it. And yes, deport them.

Now THIS ^^^^  is well said!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Welcome illegals and arm them with shotguns.

And lots of shells.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
If everyone carried there would be less violent crime.
Yes, crime rates are very low in urban black communities where everyone carries!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Yes, crime rates are very low in urban black communities where everyone carries!
Only gangbangers carry in those communities.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V

Yeah, only works in less diverse area's.
Everyone carries here (NH) almost zero gun crime... Its also mostly white..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

You convinced me. No more guns for urban black communities.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
More of Obozo's Children...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
You nailed it. Anyone in illegally gets cellophaned and catapulted south. And it's beyond the scope of government to find out what's in anyone's pocket or declare what's allowed in their pocket.

There's no contradiction between these statements.

Absolutely not. If they are found to be in possession of narcotics or any other illegal contraband, charge them. If they are a prohibited person from owning a firearm, by either being a convicted/deported felon, being an admitted addict, being under a current restraining order etc or the firearm is stolen, unregistered, etc “ghost gun” etc charge them.

I’m not going to spare you the convicted crap. That’s a cornerstone of our legal system. Committing a felony is not the same thing as being convicted of a felony. There is no universal “marking” as a felon. We can’t just make shit up as we go.

I also don’t believe that being convicted of a felony of every case should bar you from gun ownership. Violent sure, moral turpitude, sure.

Should a 45 year old who was convicted of felony drug possession when he was 18 be barred for life? Rob someone, fucked for life, all good with that.

A lot of the “so called” 2nd amendment community really likes to pick and choose.

Tons of getbiggers routinely engage in narcotics activity but think that felony doesn’t count, they don’t feel that’s a real crime so no biggie.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

Who in the fuck would allow their children to sit on the laps of these weirdos?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Q: Who in the fuck would allow their children to sit on the laps of these weirdos?

A: Insane Libturdz

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V

Decent shoulder development on the pedobrew

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Imagine the retardz letting their kids be groomed by these insane perverts???
Sitting on the clown lap???

WTF is wrong with libturdz???   ??? ??? ???

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Reading is fun-da-mentalcase.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Decent shoulder development on the pedobrew
Hair and all.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Reading is fun-da-mentalcase.

I like it, I like! 8)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Yup, lets give them some guns... ::) ::) ::)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/house-republicans-hammer-biden-as-illegal-immigrant-is-linked-to-michigan-woman-s-murder/ar-BB1kDyjk?ocid=socialshare&pc=U531&cvid=33dd86744c664a388a2dd757a5dc2a20&ei=61&fbclid=IwAR3ZZNCjCd1v58jJ9Q6wxdLRCI0t8zn7iUV9bRVHc9LaJhRyOLU81CJjrok

In a statement to Fox News Digital, an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) spokesperson confirmed that Ortiz-Vite was in the country illegally at the time of Garcia's death and that he was previously deported to Mexico in 2020.
It comes after the death of Laken Riley, a 22-year-old Georgia nursing student who was killed while jogging on the University of Georgia campus. Riley’s suspected killer, from Venezuela, arrived in the U.S. illegally. Officials said they did not know each other.

"An illegal migrant has been charged with murdering 25-year-old Ruby Garcia from Michigan. The murderer, Brandon Ortiz-Vite, had been deported then re-entered our country illegally. Under Biden, innocent lives are being cut short by people here illegally. Enough is enough," said Rep. Richard Hudson, R-N.C., chairman of the House Republicans’ campaign arm.

obsidian

• Getbig V
I’m not going to spare you the convicted crap. That’s a cornerstone of our legal system. Committing a felony is not the same thing as being convicted of a felony. There is no universal “marking” as a felon. We can’t just make shit up as we go.

I also don’t believe that being convicted of a felony of every case should bar you from gun ownership. Violent sure, moral turpitude, sure.

Should a 45 year old who was convicted of felony drug possession when he was 18 be barred for life? Rob someone, fucked for life, all good with that.

A lot of the “so called” 2nd amendment community really likes to pick and choose.

Tons of getbiggers routinely engage in narcotics activity but think that felony doesn’t count, they don’t feel that’s a real crime so no biggie.
As I explained, all illegal immigrants are exactly what they are labelled as. Illegal. Non legal. Against the legal system. They busted illegally into the USA. There are millions of illegal immigrants. It is impossible to prosecute them all. But we all know they committed an illegal act by entering the US illegally.

This means they should be barred from owning guns, just like any convicted felon in the US is. Because you know very well each one would be convicted of a felony if they were objectively scrutinized by the legal system. If the legal system finds them not guilty we might as well just throw out the immigration laws and say the USA does not exist anymore. It's open for the whole world to come and go as they please! Surely you understand this, right?

It's really simple. You want to buy a gun? Please show me your immigration status. And gun owners should be allowed to ask for that if somebody in broken English who's obviously not from around here shows up to buy a gun. If I was a legal immigrant with a heavy accent I would not have a problem with this at all. I'd be happy to provide my immigration status. If they can't prove their immigration status they can't buy the gun.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
As I explained, all illegal immigrants are exactly what they are labelled as. Illegal. Non legal. Against the legal system. They busted illegally into the USA. There are millions of illegal immigrants. It is impossible to prosecute them all. But we all know they committed an illegal act by entering the US illegally.

This means they should be barred from owning guns, just like any convicted felon in the US is. Because you know very well each one would be convicted of a felony if they were objectively scrutinized by the legal system. If the legal system finds them not guilty we might as well just throw out the immigration laws and say the USA does not exist anymore. It's open for the whole world to come and go as they please! Surely you understand this, right?

It's really simple. You want to buy a gun? Please show me your immigration status. And gun owners should be allowed to ask for that if somebody in broken English who's obviously not from around here shows up to buy a gun. If I was a legal immigrant with a heavy accent I would not have a problem with this at all. I'd be happy to provide my immigration status. If they can't prove their immigration status they can't buy the gun.

You’re still stuck on feelings vs. fact. I understand you and I agree with your sentiment. Illegals shouldn’t have shit.

We just don’t live (thankfully) in a presumed guilty system (yet).

Like I said, they can’t buy guns. For sure 100%. A lot of illegals have legal children though, and borrowing guns exists. It’s not incumbent upon you to verify anyone’s citizen status. That’s the duty of the FFL.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
You’re still stuck on feelings vs. fact. I understand you and I agree with your sentiment. Illegals shouldn’t have shit.

We just don’t live (thankfully) in a presumed guilty system (yet).

Like I said, they can’t buy guns. For sure 100%. A lot of illegals have legal children though, and borrowing guns exists. It’s not incumbent upon you to verify anyone’s citizen status. That’s the duty of the FFL.
An FFL is only running the background check on the person buying the gun, not his family history. The problem is the courts saying that illegals have the same rights as citizens. Where is the motivation for these people to come into the country legally?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
An FFL is only running the background check on the person buying the gun, not his family history. The problem is the courts saying that illegals have the same rights as citizens. Where is the motivation for these people to come into the country legally?

The bill of rights doesn’t say anything about citizens. Not certain the word is even used.

Should an illegal in this country also not have the right to freedom of speech or lose protection against cruel or unusual punishment? Right to a speedy trial?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

If you want to sell your property you can sell it to anyone you want. A gun to a mexican. A farm to a chinaman. The government is not part owner of your property.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
The bill of rights doesn’t say anything about citizens. Not certain the word is even used.

Should an illegal in this country also not have the right to freedom of speech or lose protection against cruel or unusual punishment? Right to a speedy trial?

They should have no rights, and get shipped back to the cesspool they came from...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
They should have no rights, and get shipped back to the cesspool they came from...
No kidding, they are here ILLEGALLY! Do prisoners have the same rights?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Imagine being a whiny TDS anti-US libturdian??  ::)