Author Topic: this is a pretty small house  (Read 14145 times)

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Re: this is a pretty small house
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2020, 06:02:26 PM »
Why you bumping a 4 year old thread funk

Bored ?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2020, 03:01:42 AM »
Q

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2020, 12:03:55 PM »
F

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2021, 07:20:37 PM »
BUMP because the girl was so scared of Josh and had his epic_alien account deleted and then got this one banned.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2021, 10:58:12 PM »
Two Joshua's feuding.

Cute.

Avesher is owed rent on this one.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2021, 12:35:14 AM »
Chicken Coop Of Peace

it would be great. You just need fast internet and a gym to shower in.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2021, 01:34:24 AM »
Who wants to walk up steps every damn time they come home?  I don't get this type of building.

You get a daily workout, especially if you are elderly

I mean, it's like you HAVE to do it
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2021, 02:55:44 AM »
Why you bumping a 4 year old thread funk

Bored ?

Maybe he is amused
Q

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2021, 04:56:37 AM »
weird mofos here for sure

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2021, 05:39:34 AM »
Who wants to walk up steps every damn time they come home?  I don't get this type of building.

Means you don't have to work legs because they will be strong from steps every day.

Is avesher's house finished yet?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2021, 05:52:49 AM »
My house is 4500 finished square feet. I live alone. I don't even go upstairs. I dream of selling it and living out of a converted sprinter Van down by the river.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2021, 06:17:18 AM »
My house is 4500 finished square feet. I live alone. I don't even go upstairs. I dream of selling it and living out of a converted sprinter Van down by the river.

What's holding you down?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2021, 08:54:01 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2021, 09:55:00 AM »
What's holding you down?

Eventually you realize you don't own your possessions they own you. Consumerism and Materialism are the worst vices of them all.

I did it once in my 30s I ditched all my worldy possessions and moved to Maui. Rented a room in the local neighborhood next to the waste water treatment sewage release but one house from a rocky but surfeable diveable beach for 300 a month and slept on a mattress on the floor didn't even have a TV. Just went surfing kiting and diving everyday. But then after 6 months I rented a nicer place in a better area then after another I rented a house then I bought a home then I shipped my vehicle then I purchased a boat. The old ways caught up with me and eventually I came back to the mainland. Materialism and Consumerism are not so easily defeated. And now I am stuck again I have too much stuff I can't just leave it and I have a son I share custody there is no more running away I am trapped just like you.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2021, 09:59:26 AM »
Eventually you realize you don't own your possessions they own you. Consumerism and Materialism are the worst vices of them all.

I did it once in my 30s I ditched all my worldy possessions and moved to Maui. Rented a room in the local neighborhood next to the waste water treatment sewage release but one house from a rocky but surfeable diveable beach for 300 a month and slept on a mattress on the floor didn't even have a TV. Just went surfing kiting and diving everyday. But then after 6 months I rented a nicer place in a better area then after another I rented a house then I bought a home then I shipped my vehicle then I purchased a boat. The old ways caught up with me and eventually I came back to the mainland. Materialism and Consumerism are not so easily defeated. And now I am stuck again I have too much stuff I can't just leave it and I have a son I share custody there is no more running away I am trapped just like you.

you have visitation rights not shared custody.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2021, 10:45:27 AM »

I have joint legal and physical custody asshole fuck off

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2021, 10:54:52 AM »

Thanks for sharing, Bhank.  You are spot on.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2021, 11:00:18 AM »

Good post

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2021, 11:05:10 AM »

mr creepy

gonna creep

dont talk about others  children  you creepy freak

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2021, 12:20:13 PM »

It's only natural to want to enjoy the comforts in life. That's fine when you can afford them. Where people get in trouble is when they accumulate more possessions than they can afford and end up underwater....thanks to the ease of buying stuff on credit. While there were some lean times when my wife and I were in our twenties, we eventually got our act together and have always lived within our means. That in itself is comforting.

Just a few minutes ago I saved myself several thousand dollars by opting out of installing a skylight while the house is being reroofed as I'd planned. Unfortunately it became a hassle, what with engineering (they would have had to cut one of the rafters in a vaulted ceiling) and wiring issues. I've lived here for 23 years without one in that location and it's not been a problem....so no big deal.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2021, 12:23:40 PM »
tell how proud you are of your president you are mr creepy

otherwise

STFU