Author Topic: Pelosi: "Very Fair" for people to go to jail if they dont sign up for ObamaCare  (Read 8319 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
By the way, I think all residents of Japan are required to enroll in a Japanese insurance program.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Shoot - if I am in jail because I dont sign up for ObamaCare, how can i pay the fine?  

Additionally, why are illegals and welfare getting for free, what I am being put in jail for not paying for?  

This is so insane, I just have to laugh at the libs on this board who point the finger at me.  

Shoot - if its so great - why do i have to be threatened with jail?

There is not one logical argument to refute your quote above.

I notice that not a single lib has chimed in on this thread, which is already on its second page.
Although, I'm an indi - maybe that counts as half-a-lib.

Well, maybe 1/3.

Okay, definitely a fifth...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I had another thought on this:

Lets say they jail me for not signing up for ObamaCare, do I get health care while in jail that the other inmates get? 

Regardless of the fact that illegals, welfare queens and bums, and other cheats are all going to get for free what I am threatened with jail to pay for, does anyone else see the sheer lunacy of jailing someone for not paying for ObamaCare, but then giving them free health care while in prison? 

IS THIS WHAT YOU GUYS VOTED FOR? ? ?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
somebody told me this is a ploy to make all the illegals register.  is this true?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
somebody told me this is a ploy to make all the illegals register.  is this true?

Yeah, for fee shit courtesy of me and you.  No thanks 240. 

This health care deform is a disaster of biblical measure. 

I seriously an contemplating civil disobedience and letting them jail me over this.  I will then file a suit and subpoena Pelosi, Reid, C**t-in-Chief, and all the other STALINISTS who vote for this.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yeah, for fee shit courtesy of me and you.  No thanks 240. 

This health care deform is a disaster of biblical measure. 

I seriously an contemplating civil disobedience and letting them jail me over this.  I will then file a suit and subpoena Pelosi, Reid, C**t-in-Chief, and all the other STALINISTS who vote for this.   

yeah, i'm all for smaching their knees once I have their info. 

But what is the plan?  register them, then it's easier to boot them?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yeah, i'm all for smaching their knees once I have their info. 

But what is the plan?  register them, then it's easier to boot them?

Oh yeah, like they are going to ever do that? 

Come on bro?  - this is about votes period.  The illegals will always vote for the people who give them free stuff.

When you take in totality the garbage this admn is pushing on so many levels, there is no reasonable conclusion I can see anyone coming to other than that we mave a true marxist at the helm seeking to fully redistribute everyones' wealth to whom he referred to as "previously dispossessed people".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
polls show they're gonna get their clock cleaned in 2010.  Sitll, obama hasn't screwed up in a big enough way to get down to 35 or 40%.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
If you Americans want to see who is responsible for a lot of your illegal Mexican immigration problem, you all need to watch Food Inc.

You only have yourself, your corporations and your government to blame.  You'll see what I'm talking about when you watch the film.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
By the way, I think all residents of Japan are required to enroll in a Japanese insurance program.

who gives a flyin' shit what the japanese do...
footloose and fancy free

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
video looks fake.

but I told you guys to invest in the insurance companies because this will probably be true and they're going to rake in the cash more than ever.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

who gives a flyin' shit what the japanese do...

Oh, I thought you did.  Sorry!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
video looks fake.

but I told you guys to invest in the insurance companies because this will probably be true and they're going to rake in the cash more than ever.

The pelosi movie is fake?

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
video looks fake.

it actually sounded pretty damn phoney...

i actually don't have a problem with this...i think if this govt healthcare happens..then people should have no excuse for not having insurance..and if you show up without it..your ass should be kicked to the curb..now, i know this can't happen---but i could dream.

the next question is what to do with illegals..now i know the shithead in the oval office wants to make them all citizens but that doesn't work..because you will still have companies that hire these people to avoid paying taxes---
footloose and fancy free

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If this health care plan is so good, why do I have to be threatened with jail for not signing up and why the the Democrats reject 11 amendments that mandated that they themselves sign up for whatever they pass? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

it actually sounded pretty damn phoney...

i actually don't have a problem with this...i think if this govt healthcare happens..then people should have no excuse for not having insurance..and if you show up without it..your ass should be kicked to the curb..now, i know this can't happen---but i could dream.

the next question is what to do with illegals..now i know the shithead in the oval office wants to make them all citizens but that doesn't work..because you will still have companies that hire these people to avoid paying taxes---

IS THIS PHONEY TOO?  NOTICE COMMUNIST IN CHIEF DOES NOT RULE IT OUT. 

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
you people are getting upset at the wrong thing...people can also go to jail for not paying taxes--it happens but it's not very often...the majority of the time someone who bails on their taxes ends up paying them back with interest and penalties...and before you go off half cocked about knowing someone who went to jail for not paying taxes and all that---i said it doesn't happen often..meaning it can happen...but the irs wants their money--not some jabroni who is in jail...

don't get mad a supposed penalties--get mad at the fact that taxpayers will subsidize deadbeats even more...get mad that they want to give illegals amnesty---get mad that no govt operation EVER operates in the expected budget that is set---and get mad that these douches are going to try and ram this stuff down the american people's throats even though the majority of the citizens don't want it.
footloose and fancy free

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
you people are getting upset at the wrong thing...people can also go to jail for not paying taxes--it happens but it's not very often...the majority of the time someone who bails on their taxes ends up paying them back with interest and penalties...and before you go off half cocked about knowing someone who went to jail for not paying taxes and all that---i said it doesn't happen often..meaning it can happen...but the irs wants their money--not some jabroni who is in jail...

don't get mad a supposed penalties--get mad at the fact that taxpayers will subsidize deadbeats even more...get mad that they want to give illegals amnesty---get mad that no govt operation EVER operates in the expected budget that is set---and get mad that these douches are going to try and ram this stuff down the american people's throats even though the majority of the citizens don't want it.

I already had a long tirade on this is another thread, but what happened to government of the people, by the people, and for the people. I think this quote sums things up pretty well:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."  C.S. Lewis
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I cant wait till they try to enforce this UNCONSTITUTIONAL MANDATE BY JAIL! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Only STALINISTS would agree with this crap. 

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
I already had a long tirade on this is another thread, but what happened to government of the people, by the people, and for the people. I think this quote sums things up pretty well:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."  C.S. Lewis

i agree with you....

and get mad that these douches are going to try and ram this stuff down the american people's throats even though the majority of the citizens don't want it.
footloose and fancy free

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Another thing - this moron president we have is either intentionally lying or even dumber than I thought to compare health insurance to car insurance.  

But keep bashing Palin and Prejan you marxist idiots while Obama/Pelosi try to JAIL you for not paying for private insurance that they are making deals with and accepting campaign cash from.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The pelosi movie is fake?
i dunno, the guy asking the question sounded clipped in.  I guess it doesn't really matter since that's the way it will probably be.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Only STALINISTS would agree with this crap. 

you're like Mr. Intenseone Vol 2.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you're like Mr. Intenseone Vol 2.

Hugo - think about it - THEY WANT TO JAIL PEOPLE FOR NOT PURCHASING INSURANCE FROM PRIVATE COMPANIES THAT THEY ACCEPT CAMPAIGN CASH FROM! 

What the hell country are we living in?