Author Topic: Do you sometimes burst out in a wild fit of shadowboxing over some stupid shit..  (Read 1459 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
..you seen on the internet? I found that I am essentially able to jab as fast as Rashad when in this mode..

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Find him, call him a nee gro. I bet you're wrong.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Find him, call him a nee gro. I bet you're wrong.

I simulated his quick one hand jabs many times now, and think I got it down.

nobody should fight just for the sake of fighting or try piss someone off without reason.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
..you seen on the internet? I found that I am essentially able to jab as fast as Rashad when in this mode..
Not only am I able to jab as fast as rashad, during my shadow boxing, I actually knock out Jon Jones cold and commentate the whole thing Joe Rogan style, fight ended with  looping overhand right.
V

che

• Getbig V
Rashad's jab  ::)

generation nothingness

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Rashad's jab  ::)

generation nothingness

yes exactly that's how I feel sometimes, well since you're not a member of said generation. don't you sometimes get a surge of energy when seeing injustice and cowardliness, and it seems few people even comprehend what's wrong anymore

che

• Getbig V
yes exactly that's how I feel sometimes, well since you're not a member of said generation. don't you sometimes get a surge of energy when seeing injustice and cowardliness, and it seems few people even comprehend what's wrong anymore
Nope ,I don't give a fuck ,  I only care about my family.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Nope ,I don't give a fuck ,  I only care about my family.

I think that's a good start, but you care non about your fellow man? since you care about your family, don't you care about the society they live in, and in which you children will grow up?

don't you have friends?

che

• Getbig V
I think that's a good start, but you care non about your fellow man? since you care about your family, don't you care about the society they live in, and in which you children will grow up?

don't you have friends?
I don't ,the only friends I have are getbiggers .

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
speaketh more on bean rage. i feel beans give me energy when im sleepy but ill still have to catch up on the rest eventually but have had some crazy dreams latley maybe from the beans, they are an interesting medicine
A

jparker

• Getbig II
speaketh more on bean rage. i feel beans give me energy when im sleepy but ill still have to catch up on the rest eventually but have had some crazy dreams latley maybe from the beans, they are an interesting medicine

man you're nuts  ;D