Author Topic: STANAZOL  (Read 15122 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: STANAZOL
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2006, 05:01:11 PM »
so guys

the injectable stanazol, if you drink it instead of injecting it would it lose its strenght?

No it would be the same as taking it orally (i.e. pills/tablets).

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2006, 09:16:58 PM »
so guys

the injectable stanazol, if you drink it instead of injecting it would it lose its strenght?
No, but I still like the idea of splitting my dose into 2x daily because of the short half life, but it is not totally necessary.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2006, 11:40:26 PM »
i really dont know much about it, just read about it, how it hardends the muscle, but doesn't add much size... if it's that toxic i'll stick with the winny, anavar and growth for summer.
grundle has no sack,

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2006, 03:18:51 PM »
Halo is purely a strength drug when combined with test IMO...i do notice a "slight" hardening effect similar to winny while using it BUT i only use it the last 4 weeks before a power lifting meet when my calories are high and training is intense. pure androgen with no bloat.

Many bodybuilders us it right before competitions to help harden up...most guys i know prefer winny over halo pre-contest.

Halo will make you aggressive and you will be in a bad mood all day...that is why i only take it leading up to meets.

Very powerfull at 40mg per day...split into two doses.

8)