Author Topic: MATT CLINE ..extradition trial  (Read 26964 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: MATT CLINE ..extradition trial
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2005, 07:12:26 PM »
Re-read your quote. Donations mean donations, and ads mean ads.

Anyone who clicks on "Donations" contributes funds to an account which will go to buying newspaper or radio ads in Vegas when the trial starts.

The ads repay me for the time I spend building the terrific site www.freecraigtitus.com, promoting it, and communicating.  2500 and 4000 unique hits in the last two days.

I'm an MBA and decent website developer.  2-4 hours a day spent on this website is cutting into my workload.  However, since so many eyes are on this page, we know that many people are viewing it, and instead of displaying ignorance ("roids probably made him do it"), they understand the motivations were the results of flawed humans, not any chemical.

In my opinion, I'm helping the supplement industry and as a result, the magazines and BBing shows of which we are fans.

Since there is a fund that can have donations..

Why don't you donate the income from the ads?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2005, 07:19:45 PM »
Since there is a fund that can have donations..

Why don't you donate the income from the ads?

YIP
Zack

Because my time spent on www.freecraigtitus.com has value.  An trade-off occurs when I build the website instead of earning income on other sites.  I'd be a poor time and resource manager to do anything else.

And I wouldn't trust anyone who claimed to work for a cause several hours a day with zero earning who handled funds.  He'd either be a poor businessman or a crook.

I stand by this site and its operations.  If you're doing an equal amount of work to keep this case on CRAIG and not steroids/supps/bodybuilding, I applaud you.

Have you noticed we haven't heard anything about steroids yet? I'm thrilled!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2005, 07:27:03 PM »
Not being a wiseass here Rob, but you don't take steroids............why do you care?

newmom

« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2005, 07:27:41 PM »
hey mike,  I just clicked on the link u just posted who is titus telling "its gonna be okay" it appeared in the video kelly was next to him

newmom

« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2005, 07:30:15 PM »
::) You have 9 posts here and you think you are ready to judge people here?  Stick around pal and do some reading.  Then make your assumptions  ;)

btw, you are correct about me  :-*

not saying him calling u a bimbo is correct, its kind of rude, but he registered here in jan 2005 and u did in sept 2005, he may not post alot but he has been here all year, and me I changed my name I think I was bigassjerseygirl

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2005, 07:31:37 PM »
Not being a wiseass here Rob, but you don't take steroids............why do you care?

I'm glad you asked.

Recent legislation in Cali combined steroids with supplements.  Attempts were made to BAN creatine and other supplements.  Whether successful or not, even the fight against such a cause will cost the supplement companies.  Which means our supplements cost more. less money available for ad space and show sponsorships. Suddenly prize money drops.  Athletes drop out, more shows fold. The death spiral occurs as fixed operational costs are allocated more and more to variable costs- everyone loses, and keeps losing more as more parties withdrawn.  Within 5 years, the sport could be a shell of what it is now.

Also, the negative stigma that comes with a Bber going down for murder sticks too.  Many Americans haven't heard anything about BBing except
1) arnold is governor
2) craig titus killed a girl.
Not good for fencesetter fans that might consider attending a show or picking up FLEX at the store.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2005, 07:36:52 PM »
Because my time spent on www.freecraigtitus.com has value.  An trade-off occurs when I build the website instead of earning income on other sites.  I'd be a poor time and resource manager to do anything else.

And I wouldn't trust anyone who claimed to work for a cause several hours a day with zero earning who handled funds.  He'd either be a poor businessman or a crook.

I stand by this site and its operations.

Cool.

What reactions do you expect from those who are thinking about donating if they understand that:

1) You are not donating,

and

2) You are making money out of the whole situation.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2005, 07:38:42 PM »
This Matt Cline appears to be a real liar if you ask me. 

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2005, 07:42:59 PM »
hey mike,  I just clicked on the link u just posted who is titus telling "its gonna be okay" it appeared in the video kelly was next to him

Yeah...thats who it was.

Honestly after seeing that....I have a few thoughts....

I study body language & behaviour as a hobby & use it in my day to day life & I observed a couple things......

A) I feel sorry for Kelly.  She really looks scared, sad, & did I mention scared?  Her head is hung low...there's no smiles on her face. She's slightly slouched forward (& I am considering the fact she's hand-cuffed).  She does not look up alot & avoids direct eye contact with anyone.  There's alot of guilt being displayed in her behavior.

B) Craig....the smiles, the facial expressions & he almost seems like he has a little "cockiness & confidence" in his movements.  Eye contacts are not a problem & I never really seen him drop his head to much.  He also doesnt seem to worry about giving a sneer at the camera etc...  Doesn't look very scared & not overally concerned at the moment.  There's 2 thoughts come to mind with this type of behavior...(a) he's innocent or (b) he's a pretty cold individual & could take a life or hurt someone with little regard except for his own outcome.  Since I don't know Craig...I won't make assumptions on this one.  Kelly is showing enough guilt for the both of him & he should be very concerned over that.

(c) The Defense Attny is bullshitting.  He has to much eye & face movements to believe for me.  Honestly...I didn't listen to the audible because that can draw more focus away from the body language.  I don't know what that Defense Attny was saying....but I would say he's been dealing out alot of bullshit all day in regards to that case.

any other takes?

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2005, 07:43:16 PM »
ok.im done
you guys gossip and and think of theories all day and night
ill keep what Matt tells me to myself
i should have known better...
go back to ur "clue board game " babbling
ungrateful lil children................ ...

With an utterly stupid fvcking idea like that, what other type of reaction could you possibly expect?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2005, 07:46:17 PM »
Cool.
What reactions do you expect from those who are thinking about donating if they understand that:
1) You are not donating,
and
2) You are making money out of the whole situation.
YIP
Zack

Any funds that come from the very small DONATE button at the bottom will be used in a VERY public manner. Ron, Rick Collins, and the rest of Getbig will have input and it will go to buy ad space in the jury area in an effort to keep the case on CRAIG and not steroids. Period.

Any funds that come in from ad revenues will be used to keep the site current and updated and operational.

Some will like this policy, some will not.  If you don't like this way, please, find a way to contribute in another way.  Give to a college scholarship fund in Melissa's name.  Give to an addiction foundation.  Better yet, take out an ad in the Vegas papers reminding people to find CRAIG's guilt or innocence, not some needle's.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2005, 07:49:10 PM »
Craig's WOES?

My site is about keeping the issues out there, and keeping the site about Craig, and NOT STEROIDS/SUPPLEMENTS.

From minute one, I have said any donations go into an account used for ad space in Vegas and magazines to keep the case about Craig, and NOT about steroids.

How exactly does this accomplish this? Why do you assume it's going to be about steroids and supplements? Supplements especially. And why are you even concerned with that?

Are you trying to make sure Craig and Kelly are portrayed as a twisted pieces of shit? And steroids are good?

Explain this?

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2005, 07:49:58 PM »
I'll pay for your death sentence Freak.   ;D

::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2005, 07:50:38 PM »
240 can I place a banner on your site.  I will place yours on ours

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2005, 07:51:01 PM »
Her head is hung low...there's no smiles on her face. She's slightly slouched forward. She does not look up alot & avoids direct eye contact with anyone. There's alot of guilt being displayed in her behavior. Craig....the smiles, the facial expressions & he almost seems like he has a little "cockiness & confidence" in his movements.

These are just your interpretations; maybe they'd be like that in any circumstance of this type, based on their personalities.

You'd have to know them better to know.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2005, 07:52:02 PM »
ok, some may not agree with donating to craig's and kelly's defense fund (I know I wont) but there is no need for the racial remarks, I mean really. Before I signed on, I was thinking of maybe ron would know or could ask the victims family if they are accepting donations (perhaps to help pay for the funeral in lieu of sending flowers or something)..

The last people her mother wants to get money from is the crowd she fell into that got her killed and burned in the trunk of a car.

newmom

« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2005, 07:52:17 PM »
knny, I agree she seems really scared and it appeared she has tears, but I am sorry I just cant feel sorry for her at this point. I would like to here her explaination of the lighter fluid at 330 am she bought at walmart.  I'm sure she will have a great defense team, if Im not mistaken her father is an attorney. I am and still going to keep an open mind untill it hits court.

newmom

« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2005, 07:54:06 PM »
The last people her mother wants to get money from is the crowd she fell into that got her killed and burned in the trunk of a car.

or maybe some of us that dont compete or enjoy the sport would like to show support and maybe show that we or the crowd as u say arnt all arsonits and killers, but u have a point as well. Perhaps someone could find out.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2005, 07:55:41 PM »
Because other than the fact that Michael gave you Matt, you have nothing different that what is in the daily newspapers or on the news hun.  Look 240, seriously, we like you, you helped us a lot with the site and the extras, and we are very appreciative, but you have to think twice about what you say and how you say it.  The discussion between Matt and Michael about donations is only still in discussion and was Matt's idea to have Michael involved.  Could it be possible that maybe  Matt wants Michael to do what Ron is doing for you... ;)   I guess all I am saying is stop acting all high and mighty.  Your just like the rest of us.   :-*

While you are preaching, tell your boy what a stupid fvcking idea the donation thing is.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2005, 07:57:18 PM »
How exactly does this accomplish this? Why do you assume it's going to be about steroids and supplements? Supplements especially. And why are you even concerned with that?

Are you trying to make sure Craig and Kelly are portrayed as a twisted pieces of shit? And steroids are good?

Explain this?

I think I speak above your level of comprehension.

Someone explain this to him.

IF craig's defense = steroids, THEN entire BBing industry takes a big hit.

Bad for business all around.  At this point, no more explanations for you- if you can't see this basic concept, I can't help you.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2005, 07:59:15 PM »
These are just your interpretations; maybe they'd be like that in any circumstance of this type, based on their personalities.

You'd have to know them better to know.

Not really...no I don't.

All people have the same general body language unless they study to change that pattern or stay conscious about it.

Example....Some of the best poker players in the world have the best emotional control.  What makes one typically better is the ability to understand body language & controlling their own actions.

I will admit, I don't know Kelly or Craig...these are my assumptions.  I will bet....I am not to far off.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2005, 08:04:16 PM »
knny, I agree she seems really scared and it appeared she has tears, but I am sorry I just cant feel sorry for her at this point. I would like to here her explaination of the lighter fluid at 330 am she bought at walmart.  I'm sure she will have a great defense team, if Im not mistaken her father is an attorney. I am and still going to keep an open mind untill it hits court.

Let me restate...It wants to make me feel sorry for her by witnessing her behavior.  When someone makes you feel this way because of bodylanguage...usually means a lot of guilt & sorrow is being expressed by an individual which means - guilty.

I am not the least bit sorry for her situation as she put herself in that situation. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2005, 08:05:04 PM »
Craig was built for prison.

Kelly was not.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2005, 08:07:53 PM »

hi...........i wasnt there at the extradition trial,so i will have to ask Matt
and ill post it here
.....Mike

newmom

« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2005, 08:08:44 PM »
Let me restate...It wants to make me feel sorry for her by witnessing her behavior.  When someone makes you feel this way because of bodylanguage...usually means a lot of guilt & sorrow is being expressed by an individual which means - guilty.

I am not the least bit sorry for her situation as she put herself in that situation. 

when I saw her getting out of the paddy wagon, I was like why is she covering her face..gee maybe she feels bad, but since u cleared it up on who she was talking to, I bet she just looked over to craig in tears. Your right it makes u want to feel bad for her and I was like wow he is trying to be strong for her. I dunno the whole thing shouldnt of happend but it did