Author Topic: Kiss it...apologize..kiss it..  (Read 2394 times)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
Kiss it...apologize..kiss it..
« on: May 17, 2009, 05:32:55 PM »

I laughed so hard when I watched this episode of Southpark.

This was the only video I could find of the exact scene.

Bast175

Re: Kiss it...apologize..kiss it..
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 05:40:27 PM »
jesse jackson is a girl.

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 05:44:03 PM »
jesse jackson is a ####.

Why do black people allow him to speak for them. Atleast they have brobama now. People like jesse jackson only hurt the black cause.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 06:25:31 PM »
Why do black people allow him to speak for them. Atleast they have brobama now. People like jesse jackson only hurt the black cause.

Perhaps if Obama would use his platform to publicly call out Jackson and Sharpton as the race-baiting opportunists they are he would earn some respect among normal people.    He won't do it, though.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 06:34:15 PM »

black people do not allow Jesse to speak them...he just assings himself the duty...you see the Black Church was at the forefront of the Civil Rights movement, so it's taboo to speak out against it....plus nothing but old school March and Sing black people follow him.
Perhaps if Obama would use his platform to publicly call out Jackson and Sharpton as the race-baiting opportunists they are he would earn some respect among normal people.    He won't do it, though.

you know damn well he isn't going to do that and cannot do not ( it would be political suicide)...and Jesse and Al do serve their purpose in by calling attention to certain things, because of their "celebrity", certain injustices don't get media play...It's just that they used their "celebrity" in a wrong way, most of the time, I wish they would shut up the majority of the time.

Bast175

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 06:37:34 PM »
he extorts money from companies by threatening to publicly make them look racist.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 06:44:40 PM »
you know damn well he isn't going to do that and cannot do not ( it would be political suicide)...

"Political Suicide"?  ::)   He's the incumbent president of the United States...  nobody will even challenge him in the re-election primary, and the Blacks and Libs certainly aren't going to vote for the republican in the general.   
Ron: "I am lazy."

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 09:10:41 PM »

Jackson doesn't speak 'for black people'. He speaks for himself.  Whites are responsible for making sure he has microphone and tv access, though.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 09:12:44 PM »
Fuck Jesse Jackson.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 09:19:58 PM »

I laughed so hard when I watched this episode of Southpark.

This was the only video I could find of the exact scene.

I got a slight Ha Ha funny out of this however you Mr. Iron give me hope that it may be very easy to make a few hundred million in the world without even trying...Thank you Cast for your honesty...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 09:24:54 AM »
black people do not allow Jesse to speak them...he just assings himself the duty...you see the Black Church was at the forefront of the Civil Rights movement, so it's taboo to speak out against it....plus nothing but old school March and Sing black people follow him.

you know damn well he isn't going to do that and cannot do not ( it would be political suicide)...and Jesse and Al do serve their purpose in by calling attention to certain things, because of their "celebrity", certain injustices don't get media play...It's just that they used their "celebrity" in a wrong way, most of the time, I wish they would shut up the majority of the time.
Your a racist ma'am...a racist