Author Topic: Reviews of Galeniko & No One's book (Include yours here)  (Read 20592 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Reviews of Galeniko & No One's book (Include yours here)
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2013, 02:57:59 PM »
I work out 3-4 times a week (cardio, weight lifting & boxing/jiujitsu).

Sometimes, even with all that activity involved, it is not enough.

My diet is certainly not perfect, but it isn't bad either. Finding a good diet that can get the job done quick is always useful.

Plus, if you find a solid diet, that you're comfortable with and are able to do with relative ease, it can become a mainstay approach to daily living.

"1"

Food has the same effects on the body as do narcotics.  The first few days of changing up your plan and eating a lot less fucks with your head.  You start thinking about food all the time.  You worry about food. You salivate over everything.  You have cravings that fuck with you.  Get past it and it all goes away.  The body adapts quickly.
Not sure if their plan just has you jumping in head first to 1000 calories or a slow decline to it, but the way you enter the diet, the better chance you have of succeeding. 
I looked my best eating light carbs and super low calories. Eating tuna right from the can with squeezed lemon and dry chicken breasts from the oven.  I ate so much tuna and chicken that I couldn't even look or think about it without dry heaving.  But eventually my appetite went downhill.  I went to a celebratory dinner thinking I was going to gorge like no tomorrow and after a few bites of shit food I felt sick and ready to throw up.  My brain was like WTF!
The best thing to do is clean out your fridge and pantry before starting.  out of sight, out of mind.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2013, 02:58:15 PM »
great info

fuck bro. that gives me a great idea- we can use ukbeths trolling to help people with accurate information that will better themselves.

maybe he can serve a purpose after all. :)
Indeed, I am very thorough with food contents and calories and jeff is wrong about 1300 calories on that one.  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2013, 02:59:32 PM »
Food has the same effects on the body as do narcotics.  The first few days of changing up your plan and eating a lot less fucks with your head.  You start thinking about food all the time.  You worry about food. You salivate over everything.  You have cravings that fuck with you.  Get past it and it all goes away.  The body adapts quickly.
Not sure if their plan just has you jumping in head first to 1000 calories or a slow decline to it, but the way you enter the diet, the better chance you have of succeeding. 
I looked my best eating light carbs and super low calories. Eating tuna right from the can with squeezed lemon and dry chicken breasts from the oven.  I ate so much tuna and chicken that I couldn't even look or think about it without dry heaving.  But eventually my appetite went downhill.  I went to a celebratory dinner thinking I was going to gorge like no tomorrow and after a few bites of shit food I felt sick and ready to throw up.  My brain was like WTF!
The best thing to do is clean out your fridge and pantry before starting.  out of sight, out of mind.
excellent info^^^

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2013, 03:03:50 PM »
excellent info^^^

was just going to say the same thing.

agreed.

the last line is gold. altho I've gotten out of bed at 2am to go to the bakery at the 24hr sobeys near my place. :D
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2013, 03:09:04 PM »
Food has the same effects on the body as do narcotics.  The first few days of changing up your plan and eating a lot less fucks with your head.  You start thinking about food all the time.  You worry about food. You salivate over everything.  You have cravings that fuck with you.  Get past it and it all goes away.  The body adapts quickly.
I looked my best eating light carbs and super low calories. Eating tuna right from the can with squeezed lemon and dry chicken breasts from the oven.  I ate so much tuna and chicken that I couldn't even look or think about it without dry heaving.  But eventually my appetite went downhill.  I went to a celebratory dinner thinking I was going to gorge like no tomorrow and after a few bites of shit food I felt sick and ready to throw up.  My brain was like WTF!
The best thing to do is clean out your fridge and pantry before starting.  out of sight, out of mind.

Solid advice!

I approach all things with moderation.

As you know, there is a basal metabolic rate that is unique to individuals. Going by what my BMR is and the amount of exercise I put in daily, I can calculate that even with as much as 1,500-1800 calories/day, I would make out pretty well with my weight loss.

Like I said, I am roughly about 15 pounds over, but it's not as if I carry these extra pounds in a bad way. By losing those 15 pounds, I would have a very defined 6-pack and more vascularity overall. Right now, I already have a 4-pack with the bottom two abs covered in fat, but that doesn't make me depressed or anything.

I am just looking for better ways to diet on a day-to-day basis. I want to adjust my diet in such a way that it runs on autopilot with very little fluctuation, but while still appreciating what I eat....somewhat.

I am not prepping for any shows, nor do I want to look like a seasoned NPC competitor or IFBB pro, I just want more ideas to better my dietary approach.

I know that Gal & no one's approach works by way of sheer logic alone, but I also seek to learn about food quantities within meals, particular foods used (seasoning included) and cheat meal inclusion.

Again, this is more for edification purposes, because I am not necessarily unhappy with the way I look, moreover, I just want more tips and tricks for my own knowledge and a lot of these guys (Gal, no one, OTH, TrueAdonis, ukjeff etc.) keep in shape year round.

"1"

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2013, 03:13:39 PM »
???

I've tried dieting on higher calories....nothing happened. I've eaten what's supposed to be maintenance calories (slightly over what you say to diet on with no cardio) for my body weight from whatever I wanted and only got fatter.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2013, 03:21:14 PM »
Solid advice!

I approach all things with moderation.

As you know, there is a basal metabolic rate that is unique to individuals. Going by what my BMR is and the amount of exercise I put in daily, I can calculate that even with as much as 1,500-1800 calories/day, I would make out pretty well with my weight loss.

Like I said, I am roughly about 15 pounds over, but it's not as if I carry these extra pounds in a bad way. By losing those 15 pounds, I would have a very defined 6-pack and more vascularity overall. Right now, I already have a 4-pack with the bottom two abs covered in fat, but that doesn't make me depressed or anything.

I am just looking for better ways to diet on a day-to-day basis. I want to adjust my diet in such a way that it runs on autopilot with very little fluctuation, but while still appreciating what I eat....somewhat.

I am not prepping for any shows, nor do I want to look like a seasoned NPC competitor or IFBB pro, I just want more ideas to better my dietary approach.

I know that Gal & no one's approach works by way of sheer logic alone, but I also seek to learn about food quantities within meals, particular foods used (seasoning included) and cheat meal inclusion.

Again, this is more for edification purposes, because I am not necessarily unhappy with the way I look, moreover, I just want more tips and tricks for my own knowledge and a lot of these guys (Gal, no one, OTH, TrueAdonis, ukjeff etc.) keep in shape year round.

"1"

I'm looking forward to your review once you've had a chance to read it cover to cover.

I think you'll find it a very complete methodology given what your looking for here. it's honestly and I'm not saying it cause 'we did it' the most concise, easy to use, educational, no bullshit way of managing your weight ever.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2013, 03:24:01 PM »
I'm looking forward to your review once you've had a chance to read it cover to cover.

I think you'll find it a very complete methodology given what your looking for here. it's honestly and I'm not saying it cause 'we did it' the most concise, easy to use, educational, no bullshit way of managing your weight ever.
Syntaxmachine reviewed the book and attributed 5% to you?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2013, 03:32:33 PM »
Syntaxmachine reviewed the book and attributed 5% to you?

we kept the book in Gals 'words' for the entertainment aspect. this was addressed at the start of the book.
b

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2013, 03:39:27 PM »
was just going to say the same thing.

agreed.

the last line is gold. altho I've gotten out of bed at 2am to go to the bakery at the 24hr sobeys near my place. :D

Even leaving an oreo in a cabinet, at 2am you're trying to sleep but you are hearing loud screams, you get up and can't figure out the voice, you walk towards the kitchen and the screams get louder and louder, you walk to the pantry and open the door and the Oreo stands up screaming at full volume "EAT ME, EAT ME" 

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2013, 03:48:42 PM »
Even leaving an oreo in a cabinet, at 2am you're trying to sleep but you are hearing loud screams, you get up and can't figure out the voice, you walk towards the kitchen and the screams get louder and louder, you walk to the pantry and open the door and the Oreo stands up screaming at full volume "EAT ME, EAT ME"  

I'm loling cause it's true!!

awesome- and it's the one 50cal Oreo that triggers a 4kcal landslide.
:D
b

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2013, 04:06:26 PM »
well, adonis says single digits, that can mean high 9s, lol.

and the vague "in time".yeah from where on.

if ppl really think they can get shredded fast on 2500cals of whatever they want, well, they free to try that.

and its not 1000cals a day throughout,as some think.
esp not for naturals.

I thought that or maybe for a giant.

Metabolisms vary...they have to. I see lighter guys than me dieting on amounts of food that I would maintain my weight on. A diet like yours and no one's is one that will get anyone ripped.

ukjeff

« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2013, 04:07:16 PM »
I thought that or maybe for a giant.

Metabolisms vary...they have to. I see lighter guys than me dieting on amounts of food that I would maintain my weight on. A diet like yours and no one's is one that will get anyone ripped.

It simply cant fail.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2013, 04:26:56 PM »
Yes, "only" a thousand cals.

For fucks sake, we all THINK we "need" more food then we do. Its probably due to us all being savages.

Thousand is plenty, esp when you know that in a few days you can eat like a wild baboon for a meal.

After you read the book, re-read it. I've found little simple, yet genius gems hidden amongst humorous and at times schizophrenic ramblings.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2013, 04:27:42 PM »
how to buy it?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2013, 04:28:04 PM »
pm gal or no one

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2013, 04:28:44 PM »
Yes, "only" a thousand cals.

For fucks sake, we all THINK we "need" more food then we do. Its probably do to us all being savages.

Thousand is plenty, esp when you know that in a few days you can eat like a wild baboon for a meal.

After you read the book, re-read it. I've found little simple, yet genius gems hidden amongst humorous and at times schizophrenic ramblings.

lol holy fuck hahahahaha :D awesome!
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2013, 04:30:01 PM »
how to buy it?

pm galineko bro hes got the paypal info.

GL and email me if you have any questions.

cheers!
b

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2013, 04:30:29 PM »

I'm loling cause it's true!!

awesome- and it's the one 50cal Oreo that triggers a 4kcal landslide.
:D

It's amazing the shit you'll put into a sandwich in the middle of the night.

The Chips ahoy, cheese, turkey, bacon, tomato, Dorito, lays crumbs, leftover meatloaf in the butt bread sandwich with a bottle of tabasco to help it down.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2013, 04:39:01 PM »
It's amazing the shit you'll put into a sandwich in the middle of the night.

The Chips ahoy, cheese, turkey, bacon, tomato, Dorito, lays crumbs, leftover meatloaf in the butt bread sandwich with a bottle of tabasco to help it down.

bro- how you think i discovered peanut butter and raspberry jam ice cream? :D
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2013, 04:56:05 PM »
I've tried dieting on higher calories....nothing happened. I've eaten what's supposed to be maintenance calories (slightly over what you say to diet on with no cardio) for my body weight from whatever I wanted and only got fatter.
I am sure you did it wrong.  I don`t really care either way.  (if you did it right and can`t handle a measly 2500 calories, then you must have shit genetics)   :D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2013, 05:04:30 PM »
I am sure you did it wrong.  I don`t really care either way.  (if you did it right and can`t handle a measly 2500 calories, then you must have shit genetics)   :D

I'm pretty good at calorie counting...been doing it for years. I attribute it to how my body processes and responds to carbohydrates, if that's shit genetics than it's shit genetics. At least I know how my body responds to my food intake where people will go around in a hamster wheel trying all sorts of diets wasting time and effort. You saying 2500 cals of whatever you want and no cardio will get anyone into single digits is misleading. And that's not even knowing the op's stats lol.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2013, 05:05:14 PM »
So on 1000 calories a day, is it safe to say that the authors of the book think that "drugs are just the finishing touch"?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2013, 05:06:06 PM »
I'm pretty good at calorie counting...been doing it for years. I attribute it to how my body processes and responds to carbohydrates, if that's shit genetics than it's shit genetics. At least I know how my body responds to my food intake where people will go around in a hamster wheel trying all sorts of diets wasting time and effort. You saying 2500 cals of whatever you want and no cardio will get anyone into single digits is misleading. And that's not even knowing the op's stats lol.
You probably should get a working digital scale and count again.   :D