Author Topic: Smoking a great R&P as we speak  (Read 4489 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Smoking a great R&P as we speak
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2008, 08:51:23 AM »
Got one in a work gift exchange last week. Seriously. I'd heard so much about them.

Gotta say, disappointed.

CAO and Fuentes for me.

Really,I guess to each their own.did you have the father or the son's? I like the son's{Carlito} double robusto.the father's cigars are not as strong.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2008, 09:18:44 AM »
Alex .. you seem to be decent. My question to you is :

why do you keep lieing about being natural when is obvious you are on copious amounts of gear ? other than that you seem ok

oh and stop peddling dante's crap

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2008, 09:36:00 AM »
Alex
I like habanos too, and had the chance to meet one of the oldest "torcedor" from the island. We smoked many churchills and montecristo, and he even "torcio" some habanos for me. Pure art, the man started smoking at the age of 11 and ended his last days at the end on 87, 5 years ago, we drank rum the summer before he died, and smoked like crazy for 2 days.
I regret i couldnt learn the technique, nor i will never have access to the plants to produce the finest habanos.

He just loved churchills, according to him, theres nothing better in the world, and his hands produced many back in the days he was active.

He loved to hear me talking about my country´s history, and i loved to hear about his country's history, while smoking and drinking, next to my swimming pool and doing a bbq.

I remember he also told me he was sad that new "torcedores" werent putting the effort the old ones used to, and regreted the quality of the modern day habanos.

As he told me once "Its not just about finding the correct plant, but also rolling part of cuba's history inside them, and remember the days of the romanticism and revolution while smoking one".

First rule of feeding bullshit to guys is that you have to know your details:

1. Churchill means either ex prime minister of UK, or SIZE of the cigar, meaning that there is good and there is bad churchill cigars to smoke. It is the label what you need to know, because if you have smoke a V.I.Lenin's churchill and compare it to Cohiba's version of the same size cigar, it is like comparing dog shit to Hershey bar.

2. Habano means only that cigar is made in Cuba, and there is plenty of good and bad cigars made there, so it is the label again what you need to know. Labels like Montecristo, Cohiba, Romeo & Juliet are well known and fine cigar labels which you should know if you like cigars.

3. If you want to impress anybody who smoke cigars, you don't brag that you smoke like crazy for two days. That just means you are childish and doesn't really know what cigars are all about. If you know anything about cigars, you should know that aficionados smoke them just for the aroma, not inhaling the smoke at all. If you smoke one after another without few hours pause, you don't taste anything, and you burn your mouth with smoke which is quite alkaline.    

If you need to try good cigar, try God of Fire Churchill, but do not inhale, it makes you even dumber...

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2008, 09:51:26 AM »
First rule of feeding bullshit to guys is that you have to know your details:

1. Churchill means either ex prime minister of UK, or SIZE of the cigar, meaning that there is good and there is bad churchill cigars to smoke. It is the label what you need to know, because if you have smoke a V.I.Lenin's churchill and compare it to Cohiba's version of the same size cigar, it is like comparing dog shit to Hershey bar.

2. Habano means only that cigar is made in Cuba, and there is plenty of good and bad cigars made there, so it is the label again what you need to know. Labels like Montecristo, Cohiba, Romeo & Juliet are well known and fine cigar labels which you should know if you like cigars.

3. If you want to impress anybody who smoke cigars, you don't brag that you smoke like crazy for two days. That just means you are childish and doesn't really know what cigars are all about. If you know anything about cigars, you should know that aficionados smoke them just for the aroma, not inhaling the smoke at all. If you smoke one after another without few hours pause, you don't taste anything, and you burn your mouth with smoke which is quite alkaline.    

If you need to try good cigar, try God of Fire Churchill, but do not inhale, it makes you even dumber...

1.- im commenting something told to me

2.- im reffering to "habanos" because we dont call them cigars, i speak spic

3.- Impress because we were smoking 2 days? no way, again, just having fun, a good one can last 2 hours

4.- You should know what is a torcedor before commenting something you read on cnn :)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2008, 10:39:05 AM »

Really,I guess to each their own.did you have the father or the son's? I like the son's{Carlito} double robusto.the father's cigars are not as strong.

Arturo is dad, right? I like his. The 8-5-8 Maduro is my favorite, and it's pretty strong.

Have you tried the CAOs?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2008, 10:43:39 AM »
I'll enjoy a belicoso later tonight.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2008, 10:47:25 AM »
comparing dog shit to Hershey bar.

Those come in a Churchill?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2008, 10:52:03 AM »
Alex, Who is R&P? Is it a new brand, boutique or what?

I like the VSGs a lot and any Fuente in Sungrown. Big OpusX fan as well but haven't tried any if the God of Fire sticks.

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2008, 10:54:35 AM »
Alex
I like habanos too, and had the chance to meet one of the oldest "torcedor" from the island. We smoked many churchills and montecristo, and he even "torcio" some habanos for me. Pure art, the man started smoking at the age of 11 and ended his last days at the end on 87, 5 years ago, we drank rum the summer before he died, and smoked like crazy for 2 days.
I regret i couldnt learn the technique, nor i will never have access to the plants to produce the finest habanos.

He just loved churchills, according to him, theres nothing better in the world, and his hands produced many back in the days he was active.

He loved to hear me talking about my country´s history, and i loved to hear about his country's history, while smoking and drinking, next to my swimming pool and doing a bbq.

I remember he also told me he was sad that new "torcedores" werent putting the effort the old ones used to, and regreted the quality of the modern day habanos.

As he told me once "Its not just about finding the correct plant, but also rolling part of cuba's history inside them, and remember the days of the romanticism and revolution while smoking one".

hi keith

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2008, 11:16:26 AM »
1.- im commenting something told to me

2.- im reffering to "habanos" because we dont call them cigars, i speak spic

3.- Impress because we were smoking 2 days? no way, again, just having fun, a good one can last 2 hours

4.- You should know what is a torcedor before commenting something you read on cnn :)

Let me get this straight...someone told you that you like habanos and churchills, and also that you smoke them like crazy? Stop smoking, it is bad for you so called brains...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2008, 11:47:05 AM »
Arturo is dad, right? I like his. The 8-5-8 Maduro is my favorite, and it's pretty strong.

Have you tried the CAOs?

Unfortunately my local cigar shop only carries the CAO Sopranos cigars.I like the first half of the cigar but no so much the end :-\
I've been buying La Rigueza as a nice medium price cigar.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2008, 12:36:54 PM »
Alex is your so HOT
TEAM Nasser

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2008, 12:52:58 PM »
you smoke indoors?
tank u jesus

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2008, 01:01:33 PM »
Alex is your so HOT

He's already got a gay guardian angel.

Last thing we want is you and Bay getting into a cat fight, LOL!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2008, 02:22:06 PM »
should have sliced it down the side, brushed out the tobacco, the filled it with some sticky green stuff, the lciked the end and rolled it over, THEN smoked that  :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2008, 02:31:46 PM »
should have sliced it down the side, brushed out the tobacco, the filled it with some sticky green stuff, the lciked the end and rolled it over, THEN smoked that  :D

Just plain wrong, LOL!

Blunting with good tobacco is a crime/sin. >:(