Author Topic: Schwarzenegger wants drug testing at bodybuilding events  (Read 5110 times)

Dieter

• Getbig III
Re: Schwarzenegger wants drug testing at bodybuilding events
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2019, 11:42:10 AM »
Arnold's full of shit, as usual........... BBing is a drug infested cesspool and he knows it. He knows it would disappear without the drugs. And there would be a new federation rise up in no time to fill the void; supported by all the usual supp companies too.

He says shit like this because he wants to be viewed a a serious, credible person in the political world.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2019, 11:53:57 AM »
Arnold's full of shit, as usual........... BBing is a drug infested cesspool and he knows it. He knows it would disappear without the drugs. And there would be a new federation rise up in no time to fill the void; supported by all the usual supp companies too.

He says shit like this because he wants to be viewed a a serious, credible person in the political world.
No that's not it his political days are over hes self absorbed and sometimes says stupid shit.. we used to praise the guy and for good reason. Shit he said it in pumping iron I will be a household name everyone will know my name.weider help him in BB but the guy had dreams and instead of sitting on his ass cry about it he made his way always looking ahead never gave up....
1 Mr Olympia
2. movie star
3 Married into Kennedy family
4 Governor
5 BB sponsor                                       
p

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2019, 12:02:03 PM »
Not necessarily. Guys like Arnold and Franco were natural nearly year round. Ate big and lifted big. At contest time they would do a minor cycle. Lee Priest was the same way. We would see a different population of bodybuilder at the shows. Generic freaks would absolutely shine.

LOL

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2019, 12:02:23 PM »
Kinda like Howard Stern and Jimmy Kimmel turning PC libtard on everyone despite building their entire career talking about women’s body parts.
Also reminds me of billionaires who rally against capitalism. They're all hypocrites.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2019, 12:28:30 PM »
Not necessarily. Guys like Arnold and Franco were natural nearly year round. Ate big and lifted big. At contest time they would do a minor cycle. Lee Priest was the same way. We would see a different population of bodybuilder at the shows. Generic freaks would absolutely shine.
Please and in trying to be pleasant please due tell how you know this information what is your source you heard this from a friend of a friend who used to mop the gym he trained at. Or possibly the waitress who waited on his table one day overheard this ... ::)
p

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2019, 01:20:56 PM »
Guys we already have determined that drugs dont build championship physiques.

Eliminate the drugs the same guys still because they are still built better than everyone.

Problem solved.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2019, 02:08:07 PM »

You're dreamin' kid.

Wake up.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2019, 02:09:08 PM »
Guys we already have determined that drugs dont build championship physiques.

Eliminate the drugs the same guys still because they are still built better than everyone.

Problem solved.

So true, you really got it.

Of course they'd still have to eat lots of quality protein.

:D

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2019, 02:14:27 PM »
Please and in trying to be pleasant please due tell how you know this information what is your source you heard this from a friend of a friend who used to mop the gym he trained at. Or possibly the waitress who waited on his table one day overheard this ... ::)
Arnold said it, I read it in one of the Arnold specials...either  Flex or Musclemag. In the article he stated it was a misconception that they used steroids to bulk up. Said that they ate large quantities of good foods and drank protein shakes. He said he only used the steroids when cutting to retain muscle.
(

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2019, 02:26:51 PM »
Arnold said it, I read it in one of the Arnold specials...either  Flex or Musclemag. In the article he stated it was a misconception that they used steroids to bulk up. Said that they ate large quantities of good foods and drank protein shakes. He said he only used the steroids when cutting to retain muscle.

Oh, I guess you're right then.

;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2019, 09:55:12 PM »

LOL

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2019, 10:25:13 PM »
Everybody is angry!! Calm down!!

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2019, 11:54:45 PM »

You're not very bright,are you?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2019, 12:34:29 AM »
It would cement him as being the greatest ever....forever. Ego move.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2019, 03:27:19 AM »
Everybody is angry!! Calm down!!

Lol.  Yes.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2019, 03:27:28 AM »
To be fair drugs or not, you have to put a lot of work in its not a magical fairy pill [ no pun intented]  and have the genetics as well

:D this guy is a pro.....

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2019, 03:55:29 AM »
The sport is based on drug use. If drugs didn't exist the whole industry would crash. Having said that I would love to see the Olympia tested 3 months before and the day before the contest. We need to get back to the physiques of the 50's. Bodybuilding has always been a subculture of a sport. The reason it's not in the Olympics is because it couldn't exist like today without drugs.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2019, 04:27:51 AM »
Arnold set such a great example for future generations when he won 7 Mr Olympia titles STEROID FREE

Arnold is living proof that a person can win Mr Olympia through diet and exercise alone. He set an example that today’s competitors should try to follow.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2019, 04:28:39 AM »
The sport is based on drug use. If drugs didn't exist the whole industry would crash. Having said that I would love to see the Olympia tested 3 months before and the day before the contest. We need to get back to the physiques of the 50's. Bodybuilding has always been a subculture of a sport. The reason it's not in the Olympics is because it couldn't exist like today without drugs.

Olympics?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What’s the athletic challenge? To not collapse from self-imposed depletion?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2019, 05:21:26 AM »
Arnold needs to shave his head.

Give up the Grecian Formula.

The hair transplant is not cutting it.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2019, 05:29:39 AM »
                 does any one else remember the 10 cc song sand in my face ?
hahaha. Never heard this before. Just listened on YouTube. It’s BIGLY! Thanks Funk!

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2019, 05:41:17 AM »
hahaha. Never heard this before. Just listened on YouTube. It’s BIGLY! Thanks Funk!

That's great.  Never heard it before.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2019, 05:44:05 AM »
Arnold set such a great example for future generations when he won 7 Mr Olympia titles STEROID FREE

Arnold is living proof that a person can win Mr Olympia through diet and exercise alone. He set an example that today’s competitors should try to follow.

That's what everyone in this industry will preach (specially in Social media) till the end of time .  Be proud to be black, latino, asian, gay,trans etc ....but NEVER be proud of being Steroids assisted ...NEVER  and don't you dare to give credit to your success in Bodybuilding because of it .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH   FRAUD,LIES and plastic sword  

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2019, 06:19:46 AM »
I've got a bridge for sale you might like oh and I've got this new sup line coming out and for just 69$ a bottle you can gain 20 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks..and please tell your gullible friends about it
p