Author Topic: GH15 your opinion on pct  (Read 15019 times)

spinnis

Re: GH15 your opinion on pct
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2010, 12:41:25 PM »
didnt rich gaspari have a daughter after being a pro for 20 years o and bob chick too

and coleman had triplets of soemthang

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2010, 01:49:53 PM »
can you gradually decrease doses until you're down to none?

how would that work out?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2010, 02:28:25 PM »
can you gradually decrease doses until you're down to none?

how would that work out?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2010, 04:26:12 PM »
It's not embarassing and I think I know who you are talking about (not a lot of pros in canada)

but I haven't been on for 14 years tho, I have taken a lot of breaks before.

MAYBE this will be the case but like I said, if I can't have kids so what there are other ways.

It's fucked up man, he's middle eastern and in their culture kids/family is very important..

is this the same doc that say to bodybuilder when come to hospital ,,oh we need to open leg inside out and make it in the operation room ,,you will have 12 inch scar and we let it heal from the inside out while you have the abcess sit 2 inches from the surface of the leg and a simple accodion method poking and draining would work? is this same doc,,becase to me it sound like its same doc,,

doctors ARE NOTHING BUT SHIT! they are only good when it comes to practical applications aof their specialty,,and even then in americnaa they suck its the equipment that good in americana ,,surgons are good ,,doctors in most case are really in this day and age all book hands,,quite sad to be true,,

ofcoure what doc said was rubbish,,and sperm count will go up with time with or with out hcg,,in rare cases there may be a problem but this is 1 out of 1000,,and even then if got the money baby can be done from dna ,,just need money ,,in most cases there is no problem ,,you have kids of mega doses individuals who used for 20 years strsaight at very high doses ,,they have familys ,,

gh15 approved

Heh, I don't know, I know he went to several doctors/fertility clinics, etc. I agree with you about doctors though, half of them don't know WTF they're talking about..

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2010, 04:36:39 PM »
ALWAYS ALWAYS get 2nd or even 3rd opinions whenever you go to the doc...

you never know

Stavios

« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2010, 04:40:50 PM »
ALWAYS ALWAYS get 2nd or even 3rd opinions whenever you go to the doc...

you never know

bump for the truth

my dad would not be alive if he didn't go to 5-6 different hospitals until someone found what was wrong with him