Author Topic: Anyone remembers Alex FEDOROV???  (Read 15691 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Anyone remembers Alex FEDOROV???
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2009, 02:01:59 PM »
maybe you dont train hard enough?

I love this line. Every getbigger who isn't huge and jacked by definition 'doesn't train hard'.... ;D ::)
I hate the State.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2009, 02:02:51 PM »

HAHA, RON.....

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2009, 02:04:39 PM »
maybe you dont train hard enough?

Haha AMEN to that.

I fcuk abt in gym these days

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2009, 02:12:16 PM »
what is the point of these retarded so called "seminars" anyway? a juiced up guy who made 99% of his gains on steroids explain normal people how to use free weights and machines?   please.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2009, 02:13:19 PM »
yeah like training is rocket science.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2009, 03:09:57 PM »
I love this line. Every getbigger who isn't huge and jacked by definition 'doesn't train hard'.... ;D ::)

What do you think about Fedorovs new pics? According to you he must have horrible genetics, right?

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2009, 03:14:47 PM »
He looks ALOT bigger then he did a while ago

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2009, 03:16:11 PM »
What do you think about Fedorovs new pics? According to you he must have horrible genetics, right?

No. He probably has good bbing genetics and excellent hormone response genetics.

THG approved
I hate the State.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2009, 03:19:55 PM »
No. He probably has good bbing genetics and excellent hormone response genetics.

THG approved

Why does he look so much smaller and smoother like few years ago when he has good bbing genetics and genetics are the most important factor according to you?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2009, 03:22:10 PM »
Deicide, 2 friends of mine in teh gym said that they shoukld join THG LOL

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2009, 03:24:35 PM »
Deicide, 2 friends of mine in teh gym said that they shoukld join THG LOL

Well I cannot let them join without additional info, but if they look like shit after a few years of hard training and sufficient protein intake they could join.

In a couple of weeks I will have a surprise for all getbig...

THG approved
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2009, 03:25:37 PM »
Why does he look so much smaller and smoother like few years ago when he has good bbing genetics and genetics are the most important factor according to you?

Pay attention. I distinguished between bbing genetics and hormone response genetics.

Are you saying genetics are not important?
I hate the State.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2009, 03:26:05 PM »
what is the point of these retarded so called "seminars" anyway? a juiced up guy who made 99% of his gains on steroids explain normal people how to use free weights and machines?   please.

Gotta love it.  Someone take a boat load of gear and now is a "training guru".  I always laugh when I see this type giving "advice" at the gym.  The only thing they probably can give solid advice on, is what to mix with what/what quantity/when.
Even better, most people thing the "workout routine" makes up a big part of your gains, it honestly doesn't.  All diet/genetics.  If you don't have drugs as a crutch, you do need to push hard in the gym though.
N

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2009, 03:27:34 PM »
Gotta love it.  Someone take a boat load of gear and now is a "training guru".  I always laugh when I see this type giving "advice" at the gym.  The only thing they probably can give solid advice on, is what to mix with what/what quantity/when.
Even better, most people thing the "workout routine" makes up a big part of your gains, it honestly doesn't.  All diet/genetics.  If you don't have drugs as a crutch, you do need to push hard in the gym though.

Exactly.
I hate the State.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2009, 03:28:09 PM »
Your point is moot, on many levels.
I wasn't the one to say he was "tiny." I said "in comparison to his former self."
And in any of the above, why would me posting my pic make ANY difference? To prove that he's bigger than me...and what would it matter that he's bigger than me because I never said he wasn't?
Dude, you really need to see the forest for the trees. Ever hear a lawyer make an objection and ask for "relevance?" You and your rebuttals have zero relevance, for you seem to have ulterior motives in your posts. My question is, are you even aware of your own ulterior motives?

dont worry man thats always his response, he just likes to see oilly muscle men in thongs....... 8) 8)

anyone notice the compleatly-average rich euro trash titty-boy standing in the background all decked out in GASP from head to toe, not a muscle to speak of.......probably the spoiled son of some wealthy russion syndiciate guy who wanted daddy to pay for a training session with a former olympia competitor.

oh, and  ALL DRUGS.......HE IS A SHELL OF HIS FORMER SELF

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2009, 03:28:20 PM »
Pay attention. I distinguished between bbing genetics and hormone response genetics.

Are you saying genetics are not important?

So now we have to distinguish between BBing genetics and Hormone response genetics. You should write a book (or at least start a thread) to spread your theses, very interesting.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2009, 03:32:25 PM »
So now we have to distinguish between BBing genetics and Hormone response genetics. You should write a book (or at least start a thread) to spread your theses, very interesting.

Having good structure, long muscle bellies, small joints, good shoulder-waist ratio as well as many white muscle fibers is independent of an individual's response to drugs. Do you disagree?
I hate the State.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2009, 03:34:51 PM »
Well I cannot let them join without additional info, but if they look like shit after a few years of hard training and sufficient protein intake they could join.

In a couple of weeks I will have a surprise for all getbig...

THG approved

neither have horrible genetics. They ar enot HUGE

But both strong

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2009, 03:38:46 PM »
He probably has good bbing genetics

For size and muscularity, but not so much for shape, which is what held him back those few times he competed. Alex had a poor structure from the front and back - huge asymmetry between his left and right side, a very wide waist that threw off his looks in the front and back poses, weak chest and sub par back. But he looked great from the side and had massive limbs, which made him look very impressive in a couple of poses

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2009, 03:40:08 PM »
neither have horrible genetics. They ar enot HUGE

But both strong

Barred from joining and I am insulted to know they even thought about it. >:(
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2009, 03:46:51 PM »
For size and muscularity, but not so much for shape, which is what held him back those few times he competed. Alex had a poor structure from the front and back - huge asymmetry between his left and right side, a very wide waist that threw off his looks in the front and back poses, weak chest and sub par back. But he looked great from the side and had massive limbs, which made him look very impressive in a couple of poses

A lot better genetics than mine. Deicide=zero genetic strengths

THG approved
I hate the State.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2009, 03:47:49 PM »
dont worry man thats always his response, he just likes to see oilly muscle men in thongs....... 8) 8)

anyone notice the compleatly-average rich euro trash titty-boy standing in the background all decked out in GASP from head to toe, not a muscle to speak of.......probably the spoiled son of some wealthy russion syndiciate guy who wanted daddy to pay for a training session with a former olympia competitor.

oh, and  ALL DRUGS.......HE IS A SHELL OF HIS FORMER SELF
hahah, Getbig.  Dissecting photos better than the FBI since 96'. ;D
N

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2009, 06:01:03 PM »
 :(

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2009, 06:26:09 PM »
Alex was just a product of the bodybuilding magazine hype.....he was no where near ready to be a top contender

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2009, 06:30:49 PM »
TINY

TIT