Author Topic: Georgia DA Fani Willis claims 'improper' relationship accusations are based on r  (Read 6906 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

Dos Equis, she was under no obligation to even testify and yet she did.   And again...you or anyone else have not pointed out those two sleeping together having any effect on whether Trump is found guilty or not....much less have anything to do with the case for that matter   

The only reason they are trying to disqualify her is simply because if they do, then another D.A would not be prepared until after the election happened and they know it.   I don't believe its going to work and the minute it doesn't, they will go  a similar angle to something else

So, they’re going after her for political reasons but she’s not doing the exact same thing to Trump?

Spare me the bullshit about fair. The only reason these cases exist is so DAs can make a name for themselves by “Getting Trump.”.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Vince do you also keep large amounts of cash hidden? Is it truly "a black thing" like her father said?

It’s all bullshit. She gave him no cash.

She said the reason she reimbursed him was because she always pays her own way.

She got him the job. The reason he was making big bank was solely because of her. She already did pay him. We’re supposed to believe she handed him piles of cash of her own money on top of it?😂😂😂

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Now criminals know which home to burglarize.

Idjit.

This was my thought too. Who pays cash for anything these days? I had a new appliance installed yesterday. The installation charge was $150. The installer did not take credit cards, only cash or check. I literally carry no cash because my ongoing bills are auto deducted, and I pay the occasional ones using EFT. All my purchases are paid using my phone, PayPal, Zelle, or a credit card. I had to hunt for my checkbook. The date on the last previous check was 2021, so it has been two years since I wrote anyone a check.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
The more exposure we get to these DA - Willis' overall sense of entitlement and arrogance, James' taking her shoes off in the courtroom and eating an apple, etc.....we see the types who used their position for personal advancement and fame, rather than what's intended.

The court and judicial process should be held to higher standards.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
The more exposure we get to these DA - Willis' overall sense of entitlement and arrogance, James' taking her shoes off in the courtroom and eating an apple, etc.....we see the types who used their position for personal advancement and fame, rather than what's intended.

The court and judicial process should be held to higher standards.

Alina Habba is such a reliable source... not!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
This was my thought too. Who pays cash for anything these days? I had a new appliance installed yesterday. The installation charge was $150. The installer did not take credit cards, only cash or check. I literally carry no cash because my ongoing bills are auto deducted, and I pay the occasional ones using EFT. All my purchases are paid using my phone, PayPal, Zelle, or a credit card. I had to hunt for my checkbook. The date on the last previous check was 2021, so it has been two years since I wrote anyone a check.

She paid nothing.

Had she said the boyfriend paid then she benefited from the money he made from her hiring him.

But she couldn’t even say she paid him so there was no appearance of impropriety because it was a cash transaction and the whole point in that case is to have records if you get called out.

So, the best she could do is go with the “Woman Power” defense that she always pays her own way.

I’ll be back to explain the hole in that idiotic story.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Alina Habba is such a reliable source... not!

Ok, so you think she's lying?  That's how feel about that?
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

When the boyfriend said she paid him in cash, I busted out laughing.😂

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

That was amazing.

However, prime is referring to Trump's attorney in NY claiming James took off her shoes and ate an apple in court.

Prime feels she lied or that that behavior is not a degradation of the our judicial process.
Y

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

That was amazing.

However, prime is referring to Trump's attorney in NY claiming James took off her shoes and ate an apple in court.

Prime feels she lied or that that behavior is not a degradation of the our judicial process.

It’s disgusting and no better than the ratchet ass folks who take their shoes off on a plane.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
According to Fani, she keeps 6 months cash at home for emergencies. It’s something she learned from her father.

So if this is the case, after she allegedly gave her man several thousand to pay her share for their many vacations, she would’ve had to go to the bank and get more cash to replace that money.

Conversely, the boyfriend would’ve had to make a trip to the bank to deposit the money in order to pay the credit card money he laid out for Fani.

It’s a ridiculously clunky way to transact between anyone in 2024 much less two experienced attorneys, especially considering that this wasn’t anything resembling an emergency. Taking multiple vacations usually means things are going well.

Why not just use payment platforms or at worst, write a check?

Answer: The story is complete bullshit.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
So did I.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
According to Fani, she keeps 6 months cash at home for emergencies. It’s something she learned from her father.

So if this is the case, after she allegedly gave her man several thousand to pay her share for their many vacations, she would’ve had to go to the bank and get more cash to replace that money.

Conversely, the boyfriend would’ve had to make a trip to the bank to deposit the money in order to pay the credit card money he laid out for Fani.

It’s a ridiculously clunky way to transact between anyone in 2024 much less two experienced attorneys, especially considering that this wasn’t anything resembling an emergency. Taking multiple vacations usually means things are going well.

Why not just use payment platforms or at worst, write a check?

Answer: The story is complete bullshit.

Yes, and no matter what, she's toast in the court of public opinion.
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

This is why the liberal media called for her to step aside. They didn’t want to have to defend this absurd story, and who knows what else there is besides the vacations.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

I have no idea if Alina is lying or not. What came to mind is her antics in the courtroom that at least one time resulted in the Judge threatening to send Trump attorney Alina Habba to jail over her repeated interruptions. Even former Trump White House lawyer Ty Cobb thinks the courtroom behavior of Donald Trump's attorney Alina Habba is problematic.

Women even female AGs slip their shoes off in public, often because they are causing them foot pain. Here is a link to the video of Alina's comments on 'X'. https://twitter.com/i/status/1758676824224157960 Notice she does not mention Letitia eating an apple. Shame, shame, she apparently also had a Starbucks coffee while sitting in the back of the room. Not having heard Alina's closing argument that day, I wonder in what context did Alina say this? It seems irrelevant.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
I have no idea if Alina is lying or not. What came to mind is her antics in the courtroom that at least one time resulted in the Judge threatening to send Trump attorney Alina Habba to jail over her repeated interruptions. Even former Trump White House lawyer Ty Cobb thinks the courtroom behavior of Donald Trump's attorney Alina Habba is problematic.

Women even female AGs slip their shoes off in public, often because they are causing them foot pain. Here is a link to the video of Alina's comments on 'X'. https://twitter.com/i/status/1758676824224157960 Notice she does not mention Letitia eating an apple. Shame, shame, she apparently also had a Starbucks coffee while sitting in the back of the room. Not having heard Alina's closing argument that day, I wonder in what context did Alina say this? It seems irrelevant.

Coffee, apple who cares?  It's the same context.

If you're in the courtroom, you act professionally.  Lounging with your shoes off sipping coffee while the President is on trial is pathetic.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Coffee, apple who cares?  It's the same context.

If you're in the courtroom, you act professionally.  Lounging with your shoes off sipping coffee while the President is on trial is pathetic.

Almost as pathetic as Trump constantly speaking out during witness testimony, which resulted in the Judge scolding him in an effort to get him to stop interrupting the proceedings.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
President Trumps "Revenge Term" coming soon.
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

It won’t matter. Dems don’t eat their own too often. They’re very good about sticking with their tribe.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
LOVER BOY NATHAN WADE GOT GEO-TRACKED! Fani Willis and Lover Nathan Wade in Danger of Disqualification in Trump Case After Fresh Discovery of Cellphone Data Suggests They Lied Under Oath

According to a breaking report by the far-left Atlanta Journal-Constitution, authorities geo-tracked Nathan Wade and found that Nathan Wade made at least 35 visits to Fani’s neighborhood before he was hired as the lead prosecutor in the lawfare RICO case against President Trump and 18 Trump associates.

The information was included in a court submission filed on Friday.

Fani Willis and her lead prosecutor and lover Nathan Wade both testified in court that they started a relationship AFTER he was appointed to lead the Trump election interference case.

Nathan Wade appeared to make at least 35 visits to the Hapeville neighborhood where Fani Willis was living before the district attorney hired him to lead Fulton County’s election interference prosecution, according to cellphone data included in a court submission filed Friday.

The filing, by attorneys for Donald Trump, raises fresh questions about the relationship between the two prosecutors, which the former president and other defendants argue has tainted the case against them and should result in Willis and her office being disqualified.

Trump’s lawyers relied on data collected from Wade’s cellphone and cellphone tower transmissions to track his movements. It seems to contradict Wade’s testimony last week in which he said he had visited Willis at her condo in Hapeville no more than 10 times before he was hired in November 2021. It also indicates Wade twice arrived late at night at the condo and left early the next morning in the months before Willis and Wade said their relationship became romantic early in 2022.

Both Wade and Willis testified last week that they did not spend the night together at the Hapeville condo.

A spokesman from the Fulton DA’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

ADVERTISEMENT
This is bad. This is really bad. Fani is finished!

Megyn Kelly weighed in: “Stunning that Team Trump got their hands on this in the #FaniWillis case. More evidence that these two prosecutors lied, under oath. They’re looking at perjury charges and worse. Discipline from the Bar. And there is zero chance they can stay on this case. It’s DONE.

Here is the document via Phil Holloway.

From the filing: “November 29, 2021, Mr. Wade’s phone was pinging on the East Cobb towers near his residence and, following a call from Ms. Willis at 11:32 P.M., while the call continued, his phone left the East Cobb area just after midnight and arrived within the geofence located on the Dogwood address at 12:43 A.M on November 30, 2021. The phone remained there until 4:55am”

https://x.com/philhollowayesq/status/1761045119615082788?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

https://x.com/philhollowayesq/status/1761044707092705723?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/lover-boy-nathan-wade-got-geo-tracked-fani/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=lover-boy-nathan-wade-got-geo-tracked-fani

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
LOVER BOY NATHAN WADE GOT GEO-TRACKED! Fani Willis and Lover Nathan Wade in Danger of Disqualification in Trump Case After Fresh Discovery of Cellphone Data Suggests They Lied Under Oath

According to a breaking report by the far-left Atlanta Journal-Constitution, authorities geo-tracked Nathan Wade and found that Nathan Wade made at least 35 visits to Fani’s neighborhood before he was hired as the lead prosecutor in the lawfare RICO case against President Trump and 18 Trump associates.

The information was included in a court submission filed on Friday.

Fani Willis and her lead prosecutor and lover Nathan Wade both testified in court that they started a relationship AFTER he was appointed to lead the Trump election interference case.

Nathan Wade appeared to make at least 35 visits to the Hapeville neighborhood where Fani Willis was living before the district attorney hired him to lead Fulton County’s election interference prosecution, according to cellphone data included in a court submission filed Friday.

The filing, by attorneys for Donald Trump, raises fresh questions about the relationship between the two prosecutors, which the former president and other defendants argue has tainted the case against them and should result in Willis and her office being disqualified.

Trump’s lawyers relied on data collected from Wade’s cellphone and cellphone tower transmissions to track his movements. It seems to contradict Wade’s testimony last week in which he said he had visited Willis at her condo in Hapeville no more than 10 times before he was hired in November 2021. It also indicates Wade twice arrived late at night at the condo and left early the next morning in the months before Willis and Wade said their relationship became romantic early in 2022.

Both Wade and Willis testified last week that they did not spend the night together at the Hapeville condo.

A spokesman from the Fulton DA’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

ADVERTISEMENT
This is bad. This is really bad. Fani is finished!

Megyn Kelly weighed in: “Stunning that Team Trump got their hands on this in the #FaniWillis case. More evidence that these two prosecutors lied, under oath. They’re looking at perjury charges and worse. Discipline from the Bar. And there is zero chance they can stay on this case. It’s DONE.

Here is the document via Phil Holloway.

From the filing: “November 29, 2021, Mr. Wade’s phone was pinging on the East Cobb towers near his residence and, following a call from Ms. Willis at 11:32 P.M., while the call continued, his phone left the East Cobb area just after midnight and arrived within the geofence located on the Dogwood address at 12:43 A.M on November 30, 2021. The phone remained there until 4:55am”

https://x.com/philhollowayesq/status/1761045119615082788?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

https://x.com/philhollowayesq/status/1761044707092705723?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/lover-boy-nathan-wade-got-geo-tracked-fani/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=lover-boy-nathan-wade-got-geo-tracked-fani

Oh snap.  Busted.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Trump Georgia prosecutor objects to questioning of ex-attorney in Fani Willis probe
BY ELLA LEE - 02/22/24
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4483713-trump-georgia-prosecutor-objects-to-questioning-of-ex-attorney-in-fani-willis-probe/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Heat map of Fani Willis calls and texts with Nathan Wade, in 2021. Both testified under oath there was no relationship.

2,073 voice calls.

9,792 text messages.

Heavy concentration after hours.

7 days per week.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
“It also indicates Wade twice arrived late at night at the condo and left early the next morning in the months before Willis and Wade said their relationship became romantic early in 2022.”

Gonna be tough to lie their way out of this one, although they’ll probably try.