Author Topic: Nothing but a hole in the ground?  (Read 9221 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Nothing but a hole in the ground?
« on: January 05, 2007, 11:45:46 PM »
eh

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
Re: Nothing but a hole in the ground?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 02:35:53 AM »

It's very hard to look at this video - and say there was a plane there.

Please look at it and give feedback.  911 Commission report says that an intact plane hit the ground in a nosedive there.  The video especially - well - see it for yourself.

Ok, so you truly believe that when the passenger jet take a nose dive to the ground, it stays standing there like a dart in the dartboard? Well, that isn't quite so simple, because planes are made by aluminium and different kind or fibers, which have a tendency to go to smithereens in extreme impact like that. This is a different impact than those others, because plane hit the field after a dive which more than double it's speed. When you hit the building, you penetrate in it, but when you hit the field, that wouldn't happen, but all energy of that impact have been released instantly, which means that gasoline sprayed and lighted by the impact, burns like a bomb in it is gone in few seconds. That explosion spread plane parts on a wide area, and the parts will be smaller. That crater have a shape of an aeroplanes nose and the wings, but the plane is missing; would that impact have anything to do with that? There have been another crashes like this, and pieces of the plane have been found in area which cover more than square mile, which means a square which each side is one mile long. That is one big square, and you should understand how great forces is needed to spread plane parts so widely... 

sandycoosworth

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 02:53:39 AM »
Ok, so you truly believe that when the passenger jet take a nose dive to the ground, it stays standing there like a dart in the dartboard? Well, that isn't quite so simple, because planes are made by aluminium and different kind or fibers, which have a tendency to go to smithereens in extreme impact like that. This is a different impact than those others, because plane hit the field after a dive which more than double it's speed. When you hit the building, you penetrate in it, but when you hit the field, that wouldn't happen, but all energy of that impact have been released instantly, which means that gasoline sprayed and lighted by the impact, burns like a bomb in it is gone in few seconds. That explosion spread plane parts on a wide area, and the parts will be smaller. That crater have a shape of an aeroplanes nose and the wings, but the plane is missing; would that impact have anything to do with that? There have been another crashes like this, and pieces of the plane have been found in area which cover more than square mile, which means a square which each side is one mile long. That is one big square, and you should understand how great forces is needed to spread plane parts so widely... 

-a 757 has a cruising speed of .8 mach ... are you saying it hit the ground at more than 1.6 mach

-those planes dont run on "gasoline"

-the local corner claims he never found one drop of blood yet all bodies were identified

show us a link to these other crashes where the plane has disappeared completely from hitting the ground? ... show an impact point with no plane whatsoever

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 05:18:07 AM »
-a 757 has a cruising speed of .8 mach ... are you saying it hit the ground at more than 1.6 mach

learn your physics; I don't try to say that exact speed was more that three times it's top speed, but that it was more than you morons can imagine

-those planes dont run on "gasoline"

you can change that word to mean any fuc*king burning fluid you can think of, and see if I care. 

-the local corner claims he never found one drop of blood yet all bodies were identified

You can identify a man from the single hair, but there isn't any blood. If biggest fragments of the plane were size of the telephone booth, try to imagine what that impact would do to human flesh. If you hit the ground with that speed, you go like "splat" and there isn't anything left but bone fragments and  meat, minced to just about atoms, flying around...70% of humans is water, and your act like it in those high velocity collisions. Have you watch that video clip where some talibans get the sniper express to paradise riding with 50cal slug. Even if the weight of the bullet is only few hundred grams, those impacts make human flesh splash like water...

show us a link to these other crashes where the plane has disappeared completely from hitting the ground? ... show an impact point with no plane whatsoever

Well, if you act like an imbecile, and stare just that hole, it is true, there isn't a plane in that hole. But if you look that area which is filmed in several videos, you see that there is postcard sized and smaller fragments all over the place. That is just what happens in impact like that. Fuel gets sprayed and ignited, and 5500 gallons of it make a quite a big boom. You can compare it to this if you like:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdkAgP_nDg4 What do you think is blowing up in that first explosion from movie "The Last Action Hero"? That would be about 20 gallons of fuel, sprayed on the air with small primary charge. If you have 5500 gallons of fuel and an impact which provides same amount of energy than few thousand pounds of dynamite...well, try to imagine that. You fuc*king schoolboys can't even imagine that, because you haven't any touch of the matter. I have been on ground zero of a fighter jet's crash site, and it was just like that. One of our fighter pilots stumbled in some difficulties during a flight, and instead of using his ejector seat, he fly the plane to the ground because he was flying over populated area and he want to minimize casualties. Crash site was just like that, just a hole on the ground and the plane was exploded in just a tiny fragments. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KulZQfEheyQ is another point of view to that shanksville crash site, so maybe you can understand what happened there.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 07:54:00 AM »
i didnt read all that because anyone who thinkts that passenger planes hit the ground at 1.6 mach and run on gasoline is clearly a dumb fuck :)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 08:40:14 AM »
Who is the chick in the bginning of this vid?
nice boobs.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 08:50:56 AM »
you're using a taliban sniper video game as a source?

wow...

youre just jealous you didnt discover passenger jets that can go more than 1.6 times the sound barrier ;D

sandycoosworth

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2007, 09:00:36 AM »
i think you mean a pack of matches and a building owned by larry silverstein

thisiskeith12

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2007, 09:02:10 AM »
Whatever your feelings, the evidence does raise questions that no one has answered, or will answer?

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 09:46:19 AM »
you're using a taliban sniper video game as a source?

wow...

There is more than games in this world: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRgBgm-KMYU

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2007, 09:49:27 AM »
i didnt read all that because anyone who thinkts that passenger planes hit the ground at 1.6 mach and run on gasoline is clearly a dumb f**k :)

Why don't you show some evidence which shows that isn't what happened?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2007, 10:11:49 AM »
Remember Brixton's meteor theory :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2007, 10:33:32 AM »

i'm gonna guess ya fail physics in high skool....

look up the evaporation temp of AL
carpe` vaginum!

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2007, 12:45:10 PM »
LMAO - A big empty hole in the ground, filmed immediately after the crash, before the FBI even arrived... 

A more reasonable question might be, "where is the dadburn plane"?

Ok, so you really think that plane would be there standing in the crater on it's nose and burning?

If so, it is just waste of time to try explain to you that it goes like that only in cartoons. In real life it look something like this:

Try to find 243 passengers, 20 crew members and DC10 from that picture. That wasn't even nose dive crash, but plane hit the mountain in cruising speed and somewhat narrow angle. Amount of fuel was lower because it has been flying for hours before the impact.

if your wife was on that plane, and it suddenly converted itself into a hole in the ground with no visible wreckage or fire, wouldnt you DEMAND some proof that her plane was indeed crashed there?

There is plenty of proof available, you just don't understand it. Stop staring that hole in the ground, there is plenty of footage from that site, and loads of documents to read.   

Or would you just shrug it off cause you read in the paper... it must have happened right?

Tell me this...

Suppose the govt showed you that same hole and said TWO planes crashed there.  Or four.  Or ten.  Would you believe it?

1) Yes - means you believe everything they tell you and are a sheep,
2) No - means you can accept one plane disappears into thin air, but not 2, 4, or 10?

Know thyself.

Well, my guess about the speed on impact was clearly way of, because of altitude of the plane which was only few thousand feets, but even with official estimate of 500 to 600 mph it was one very hard impact.  They gather only 650 pound of human remains from the site, which is just 8% of weight of the passengers and crew. There was pieces of the plane over 2 mile radius from the crater, which tells anybody how hard the impact and the blast from the fuel was. When you ignite 5500 gallons of fuel sprayed on air, it is quite big bang. In photo taken by eyewitness from 8 miles away you can see a typical explosion smoke cloud. There isn't any flames and smoke rising from the ground, because the fuel has gone, and the smoke from the burning forest doesn't rise so high at the moment. 

After the boom all they can find was debris like this(which is from the actual crash site)

So, if you have a lot of time and a shitload of Scotch tape, you can put the pieces back together and no time at all you have whole plane on your backyard.

Here is a gallery for you, if you really have any interest of the matter. http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/flight93/gallery.html

You should learn some things about of these conspiracy theory websites which you have been reading:
1. If they have cut, filtered  and rearranged the video clips, they want to show you what they want you to see, which mean that they try to sell you their vision of the matter.
2. if all pictures are small and you can't scale them at all, and there isn't any links to high resolution picture from same scene, it means that they don't want you to look too closely.
3. If they compare things to each other, like some moron did on the page which try to twist the truth about pentagon crash, keep your eyes open. He try to prove that the plane wasn't passenger jet at all, but a spy plane Global Hawk, because wheel of the plane look similar.
Too bad that the Global Hawk somewhat smaller, in fact it is smaller than fighter jet, so it may have somewhat smaller wheels too. They try everything to twist truth to fit their imagination/purposes, but because they are fuc*king fools, you should be able to see how they lie to you. If you look that hole in the ground close enough, you see that it is full of debris and plane fragments. That's why they show you only those little pictures with poor resolution.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2007, 12:54:32 PM »
i'm gonna guess ya fail physics in high skool....

look up the evaporation temp of AL
Meaning what? Whole plane disappear via evaporation? Why don't you ask if 240 would borrow his Clock to you, so you can play some russian roulette with it...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2007, 01:25:46 PM »
LOL @

1. plane make a hole in the tower, break lot of structures and starts the fire
2. burning fuel,  furniture's and other materials burn with the heat which is boosted by wind
3. steel frame gets red hot( even melts in some places) and it compeletely lost its hardness
4. weight of the floors above make the impact spot collapse, and floors below the fire can't stop the moving mass.
5. while upper floors are falling down, it's weight make a high pressure in the lower floors of the tower, and it burst out some windows( there is theory for this too)

Oh man.   

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 02:04:07 PM »
GreatFinn, you didn't address the point about WTC7 falling.

There was no plane that hit it.

Just two small fires.  And it turned from standing 47-story skyscraper into pile of molten metal and powdered concrete in 6.2 seconds.  Freefall speed.

Can you defend this one now? ;)

My bad, I have to learn to read this shit more carefully. Anyway, this is just another case of yours "I believe only that which I see first" symptom. It take me just about five minutes to search some footage which shows that whole side of the building was on fire to top to bottom. View from the another side shows only two broken windows with some flames, but whole wall which was towards WTC towers was on flames. Small fire? If somebody says that there was only a small fire IT COULD BE LIE...

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 09:03:20 AM »
No no no.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8403741864603265979&q=wtc+7+new&hl=en

here you see the rear view of WTC7.

It is intact and standing, as it had for 30 years.  There were small fires. 

Suddenly, the two support columns BOTh gave out at ONCE. 
Suddenly, ALL 47 floors gave out at once.
Suddenly ALL the concrete in the building pulverized itself.

And, it fell in slightly FASTER than freefall speed, which indicates there was no air resistance.  This could be caused by bombs which suck the oxygen out.

(There is more - blasts out top right corner, classic kink in penthouse, falling into its own footstep, etc)

GreatFinn, what is your take on the WTC collapse? (The 911 Commission wouldn't even discuss it!)

What the fuc*k is wrong with you, or do you try to prove that you are the most stupid man alive. "No no no, don't watch the clip which shows the real fire in the building, look this piece of shit clip which have been cut just for stupids, and which show only the intact side of it, and try to pretend that there isn't anything wrong, forgetting the fact that most of the building have gone up with the smoke" = this is what you mean? If we forget the fact that both WTC towers were collapsed minutes before, making a rumble which was measured 2.3 on Richter scale in five states, all the debris which was flying from the collapsed towers, plane parts which star the fire, and the massive fire itself, it may look like a miracle that the building goes down. If we don't believe a lies and rumors, and we look what really happened, there isn't anything odd in that collapse. If you have look around with all of these conspiracy theory websites, you should have notice on common thing among them; they all have something to sell to you. Buy my video and see the truth, give me your money and I give you the truth, money money money... Those crooks want to collect some money from the stupidyty of the fellow americans, and that is only truth in that matter.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 09:31:54 AM »
240-

You don't know the facts about WTC 7 either.

The official investigation isn't complete and you are not an expert in any related field.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 09:48:08 AM »
240 You make me laugh.

I don't believe in witch hunts. Your method for finding evidence is a witch hunt. You want people to go on trial with out being able to use either their meranda or fifth amendment rights.

If you want a legal investigation, you won't get the type of vindication you are looking for.

Give it a break. I believe that US should first be implementing the recommendation of the 9-11 commission.

joker, you have said in the past that you prefer one thousand scientists all test the same piece of metal for thermite, before the govt should spend one man hour checking it.  You have already shown yourself to be an irrational, unreasonable person who doesn't care about the 3000 killed.  Ten years from now, you'll still be saying "wait for the official report!", cause you don't care about the outcome.  I do.

Also, I never said that, what I want is for your information to be properly proven through the scientific community before I believe it. You argue against this because the scientific community has already passed judgment on Steve Jones's test. You believe someone that isn't an expert and want the government to preform tests for no scientific reason.

You base your information not on fact but on your own biased observations. You don't understand the scientific method and you don't understand how observations can often be contributed to the wrong thing.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2007, 09:57:49 AM »
i understand that they could test the metals from towers 1, 2 and 7 in one day.

i understand that they would quickly discover if explosives were used.

i understand if explosives were used, their chem signatures would quickly lead to the nation of original, plant, batch #, and eventually, the party which purchased the explosives.

i understand this would mean more than 19 arabs did it.

i understand that to mean the guilty are still out there.

Are you cool with people having the blood of 3000 on their hands, still free?  I'm not trying to violate anyone's rights.  Test the metal.  SEe if bombs were moved.  See who bought bombs and look into it.  This is police work 101.

That isn't completely correct.
Testing the metal will not guarantee that explosives were used. Many of the same signature chemicals were present because of the type of construction.

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

Analysis of the WTC steel for the elements in thermite/thermate would not necessarily have been conclusive. The metal compounds also would have been present in the construction materials making up the WTC towers, and sulfur is present in the gypsum wallboard that was prevalent in the interior partitions.
Z

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2007, 11:50:45 AM »
I wish they would take everyone that believes in the 9/11 conspiracy theories and lock them up in mental hospitals immediately.   Dear God, to have these clowns walking the streets freely?  Put them in a prison with books detailing how the moon walk was done in a Hollywood studio and let em giggle til the cows come home, but please at least let them do their giggling behind LOCKED doors so the rest of society is safe from their madness.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2007, 11:56:43 AM »
I wish they would take everyone that believes in the 9/11 conspiracy theories and lock them up in mental hospitals immediately.   Dear God, to have these clowns walking the streets freely?  Put them in a prison with books detailing how the moon walk was done in a Hollywood studio and let em giggle til the cows come home, but please at least let them do their giggling behind LOCKED doors so the rest of society is safe from their madness.
There are more of us... You with your 19 Arab hijacker conspiracy... The lunacy... Since our view is the common accepted view and your view is crazy, I agree, you should be locked away.  You're just an old man that doesn't matter anyway...  Flailing about the boards trying desperately to get a response by acting a clown.  crazy ::)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2007, 11:59:10 AM »
There are more of us... You with your 19 Arab hijacker conspiracy... The lunacy... Since our view is the common accepted view and your view is crazy, I agree, you should be locked away.  You're just an old man that doesn't matter anyway...  Flailing about the boards trying desperately to get a response by acting a clown.  crazy ::)

I had a friend that went on a cruise and never came back.  I think he hit the end of the ocean where it just falls off the earth.  Nobody in power will listen to my theory though.  Its tough to be smart like you cookies.    Anyway, when you decide to off yourself, use sharp razors ,not dull ones, hate for  u to screw up that task.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2007, 12:03:42 PM »
I had a friend that went on a cruise and never came back.  I think he hit the end of the ocean where it just falls off the earth.  Nobody in power will listen to my theory though.  Its tough to be smart like you cookies.    Anyway, when you decide to off yourself, use sharp razors ,not dull ones, hate for  u to screw up that task.
::) You sound like a foolish old turd... Oh wait... :-*