Author Topic: Jessica Biel outmuscle boyfriend Justin Timberlake  (Read 13683 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Jessica Biel outmuscle boyfriend Justin Timberlake
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2007, 08:01:29 AM »
Timberlake sure has seen more pussy cocks than Jay ever will, even if he works in an animal shelter after his 'bodybuilding career'.

Fixed it.  Dude, at work this gay dude was saying that Justin is gay. A girl asked why, He broke it down like this: when you have a lot of gay followers of your music, they know something is up. Like with that " I Want your Sex" singer (forgot his name--but he came out of the closet). Plus he said, if you look at Cameron Diaz, she has a manly look to him, and she is the man in the relationship, she makes the decisions, as did Britney. All his decisions in life he has never made himself, from Boyband days to now, he has always been told what to do.
And then he didn;t man up with the Janet situation. Dude, gave a good argument, shit, who am I to argue a Gay man on who is gay or not :-\
But, iknow that a lot of black women love them some Justin Timberfake....

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2007, 06:49:08 PM »
Fixed it.  Dude, at work this gay dude was saying that Justin is gay. A girl asked why, He broke it down like this: when you have a lot of gay followers of your music, they know something is up. Like with that " I Want your Sex" singer (forgot his name--but he came out of the closet). Plus he said, if you look at Cameron Diaz, she has a manly look to him, and she is the man in the relationship, she makes the decisions, as did Britney. All his decisions in life he has never made himself, from Boyband days to now, he has always been told what to do.
And then he didn;t man up with the Janet situation. Dude, gave a good argument, shit, who am I to argue a Gay man on who is gay or not :-\
But, iknow that a lot of black women love them some Justin Timberfake....

Jesus, kid. You're such a hater. No way Timberlake is gay. My man probably has some mad threesomes and foursomes with some hot ass ho's.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2007, 07:01:18 PM »
Jesus, kid. You're such a hater. No way Timberlake is gay. My man probably has some mad threesomes and foursomes with some hot ass ho's.

I don't give a shit one way or the other, but I heard the same, also got a bro that worked at a club before justin hit it big, they would have to drive him home or follow him and ge chicks to hook up with him, blah blah they said he was kinda flaky. true or not don't know

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2007, 07:12:05 PM »
Im sure if you got a good look at his bank account you'd understand. 

People like Timberlake, Madonna, KISS, Britney Spears just goes to show what a great country this is. People can have long careers and make tons of money with MINIMAL talent.
The House that Ruth built

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2007, 07:48:17 PM »
Women who say justin has a muscular physique is just as painfull for me to hear as someone scratching the schoolboard with his nails.

WORD!!!
I am a mini beast

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2007, 08:01:57 PM »
Yeah that Alpa Dog movie was pretty cool though. I loved the part where the skinhead dude went into the party looking for some guy because he had his brother and took out like 5 people ;D, dude was a nutter :P.

Edit: Oh i'm not a fan of skinheads btw, just thought that part was cool ;D

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2007, 10:05:30 AM »
http://www.myspace.com/justintimberlake

Justin has over 763,000 "friends" on MySpace.  That's scary.   :o

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2007, 12:54:41 PM »

Naw, I was arguing with the dude that Justin's new album sucks, me being a very selective music critic the album represent the low standards and trash today. The gay dude, was like Justin's album is tight (remember this is a gay dude, who likes Madonna).

If if he's not gay, then he his the quite bitch, because if you ever notice, he runs back to women who are "strong mother figures". Even the girl that his mother hooked him up with. I can't forget how he threw Janet Jackson under the bus, after there is a video tape with him admitting his complicity in that whole debacle

In many respects he he very much like Michael Jackson, could get any woman in  world, but doesn't..

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2007, 01:20:11 PM »

.........masterbate to his pictures on a daily basis while listening to your N*Sync albums.
Brutal personal experience.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2007, 01:22:41 PM »
People like Timberlake, Madonna, KISS, Britney Spears just goes to show what a great country this is. People can have long careers and make tons of money with MINIMAL talent.

It's the fucking companies that prey on stupid people.. Can't fault them though, as it's capitalism.  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2007, 03:52:04 PM »

I think you have named people that have talent.  Try some other people, these are bad examples.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2007, 05:58:23 AM »
I think you have named people that have talent.  Try some other people, these are bad examples.

Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Pamela Anderson, K-Fed, Backstreet Boys.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2007, 09:41:31 AM »

There you go allot better. Pamela isn't that bad,  At least she is smart and hot.  She is a very smart business woman

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2007, 10:47:06 AM »
There you go allot better. Pamela isn't that bad,  At least she is smart and hot.  She is a very smart business woman

Hot with makeup, not with without. And her child rearing skills, shows she ain't that smart...She suscribes to the Anna Nicole Smith School of child rearing 

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2007, 12:54:15 PM »
pamela milks the bimbo thing for all it's worth, money and fame wise, but appealing to the lowest common denominator is savvy, but i think 'smart' might be stretching it imo.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2007, 02:39:18 PM »
pamela milks the bimbo thing for all it's worth, money and fame wise, but appealing to the lowest common denominator is savvy, but i think 'smart' might be stretching it imo.

Actually she's pretty dumb i think. She found out that showing her titties and her blowjob skills from time to time brings her a lot of money, tht is all.
See her interviews, hear her talk (or rather giggle idiotically) and you know what i mean.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2007, 04:39:15 PM »

One real hot celeb who I think has actual brains is Jessica Alba..

Saw an interview the other day and she seemed bright.