Author Topic: cats need not exist  (Read 16581 times)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Re: cats need not exist
« Reply #125 on: November 15, 2011, 03:01:56 PM »
No shit.

7 billion people and counting.

Mass sterilization time.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2011, 03:17:29 PM »
Wolves are some of the coolest animals on the planet. But they don't come close to the big cats of Africa. Cats win ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 15, 2011, 04:47:50 PM »
Pretty much everything in that post is directed towards shitty dog owners. A well trained dog, that is taken care of, and is of an appropiate breed will always be descent.
Exactly.  It's the owners fault, if the dog turns out vicious. 

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #128 on: November 15, 2011, 09:08:40 PM »
id rather have a cat than a kid any day, in fact i dislike kids and parents whos life revolves around kids.

have fun cleaning your babies shit, work hard and be stressed out about your little shit growing to be a good person. put your kids shitty drawings in your cubicle, show off his cute pictures with your friends, spend the best years of your adult life taking care of above and you may get a 30 min favor visit in old ppls home when u get there from your dear kid.

i will spend my best years on my self, traveling and sleeping well. life is meaningless anyway so may aswell enjoy it to the max.

Selfish loser. Enjoy your miserable life.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #129 on: November 15, 2011, 09:13:26 PM »
Someones pet did this to my leg and arm

Fag. What do you weigh, a buck 20?

Unless you were falling down drunk and attacked by a pit bull, how did you let yourself get so mauled?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #130 on: November 15, 2011, 09:21:37 PM »

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: November 15, 2011, 09:40:57 PM »
the list gets longer that's wussup

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2011, 01:36:19 AM »
Fag. What do you weigh, a buck 20?

Unless you were falling down drunk and attacked by a pit bull, how did you let yourself get so mauled?

For your info I am 6'3 and 260 weight trained for 22 years. Yes, and they were two pitbulls, severed my achilles tendon and mauled me left arm, couldnt walk unassisted for 6 months.
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #133 on: November 16, 2011, 01:41:31 AM »
For your info I am 6'3 and 260 weight trained for 22 years. Yes, and they were two pitbulls, severed my achilles tendon and mauled me left arm, couldnt walk unassisted for 6 months.
I love dogs,but I would have killed those motherf uckers when I healed up...................... .......killed them slowly.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2011, 01:45:04 AM »
You poor thing.  What happened to the owners of these vicious dogs? 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2011, 01:47:12 AM »
No shit.

7 billion people and counting.

Mass sterilization time.

QFT!!! It's about time that the world leaders speak up on this.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2011, 01:50:13 AM »
You poor thing.  What happened to the owners of these vicious dogs?  
Well, I used to run a large area lawn mowing service, and I was doing a quote on a ten acre property when cornered by two large pitbulls, they attacked pretty much straight away, and bit my achilles severing it on the first bite.  I was bitten about five times in total.  The owners owned four pitbulls - and to add insult to injury they contested the case when the local council took them to court.  They contested on the grounds of tresspassing because I moved 10 feet sideways from the door, they were basing it on some old law written in Latin.  The judge saw through it all and they were fined about $2500 I think.  I have told this story many times, so there is a lot more to it, but I get sick of going into detail
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2011, 02:43:54 AM »
Well, I used to run a large area lawn mowing service, and I was doing a quote on a ten acre property when cornered by two large pitbulls, they attacked pretty much straight away, and bit my achilles severing it on the first bite.  I was bitten about five times in total.  The owners owned four pitbulls - and to add insult to injury they contested the case when the local council took them to court.  They contested on the grounds of tresspassing because I moved 10 feet sideways from the door, they were basing it on some old law written in Latin.  The judge saw through it all and they were fined about $2500 I think.  I have told this story many times, so there is a lot more to it, but I get sick of going into detail
Hows your archilles now?  That would be incredibly painful.  For some reason there are quite a few pitbull owners in Melbourne, as thats where I always hear about these attacks.  I thought pitbulls were banned here? 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2011, 03:00:58 AM »
Hows your Achilles now?  That would be incredibly painful.  For some reason there are quite a few pitbull owners in Melbourne, as that's where I always hear about these attacks.  I thought pitbulls were banned here? 
Quick pic of lower left leg now. It happened in Chirnside Park, Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.  Pitbulls are banned, but they use cross breeding techniques to confuse the issue - since a 4 year old girl was killed here last month, the current proposed amnesty was moved forward a year and now all pitbulls have to be declared dangerous.  I am surprised you showed such concern after I was so hard on you.  Woman cant help themselves can they, women love wounded birds.  But thanks for compassion anyway, duly noted.  ;D
V

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2011, 03:05:21 AM »
I'd rather Booty post pics of her feet thanks  :P :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2011, 03:08:45 AM »
For Booty

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 16, 2011, 03:13:30 AM »
Quick pic of lower left leg now. It happened in Chirnside Park, Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.  Pitbulls are banned, but they use cross breeding techniques to confuse the issue - since a 4 year old girl was killed here last month, the current proposed amnesty was moved forward a year and now all pitbulls have to be declared dangerous.  I am surprised you showed such concern after I was so hard on you.  Woman cant help themselves can they, women love wounded birds.  But thanks for compassion anyway, duly noted.  ;D
Pitbulls are very dangerous.  They're probably the only dog that I don't trust or like.  I would be compassionate towards you even if you were a total asshole because it would have been incredibly painful to have your archilles tendon ripped into like that from such a vicious dog.  I hope you heal up fully.  I know the archilles tendon takes ages to heal.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2011, 03:25:23 AM »
For Booty

Thank you Willgrant, I appreciate the eye candy before bed.   :P
Here's one for you, in a similar pose.   ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 16, 2011, 03:26:29 AM »
I'd rather Booty post pics of her feet thanks  :P :D
:-*  Yes you need to see what you will be rubbing oneday.   :P

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2011, 03:26:53 AM »
Pitbulls are very dangerous.  They're probably the only dog that I don't trust or like.  I would be compassionate towards you even if you were a total asshole because it would have been incredibly painful to have your archilles tendon ripped into like that from such a vicious dog.  I hope you heal up fully.  I know the archilles tendon takes ages to heal.  
I think it has healed as much as it is going too, I have tested it out a little, was running for a while, but have lost a great deal of stretch in the area, and I have quite a sense of tightness now at the slightest movement.  It has fucked with my mind, and I am quite a hostile dude, and I wouldnt make this shit up, but as I was typing on this thread today about killing dogs and such, which I have only posted in reaction to the anti cat sentiment, as I love cats.  Well as I was neg raving about dogs I heard a dog barking in my front yard, well I went outside, and there was my dear little cat,her back fully curved,on tippytoes with all her white hair standing on end shrieking at this sausage dog, so I go outside and my cat comes running to me for shelter, well this sausage dog comes bolting after my cat, so as the dog runs past I bend down and punch him in the ribs, but he just ignores me and continues after the cat.  I abuse the owner, who is about 100 (lol) and go searching for my poor scared witless cat. Truth is stranger than fiction.
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 16, 2011, 03:34:25 AM »
I think it has healed as much as it is going too, I have tested it out a little, was running for a while, but have lost a great deal of stretch in the area, and I have quite a sense of tightness now at the slightest movement.  It has fucked with my mind, and I am quite a hostile dude, and I wouldnt make this shit up, but as I was typing on this thread today about killing dogs and such, which I have only posted in reaction to the anti cat sentiment, as I love cats.  Well as I was neg raving about dogs I heard a dog barking in my front yard, well I went outside, and there was my dear little cat,her back fully curved,on tippytoes with all her white hair standing on end shrieking at this sausage dog, so I go outside and my cat comes running to me for shelter, well this sausage dog comes bolting after my cat, so as the dog runs past I bend down and punch him in the ribs, but he just ignores me and continues after the cat.  I abuse the owner, who is about 100 (lol) and go searching for my poor scared witless cat. Truth is stranger than fiction.
Massage should help the area.  It takes a long time for blood to reach the archilles tendon so that's one of the reasons why the healing process is so long.  Plus I don't even think your archilles will ever be the same after this.   :(  Good shoes are essential also. 
You have your guard up when it comes to dogs, but after this bad experience I don't blame you.  I am lucky, never had anything negative happen to me from a dog. And I grew up with a doberman and then later on a lab retriever and my mother inlaw had a rottweiller.  But all dogs I have ever known have been treatly very kindly and been loved alot.  They were all gentle and my doberman and lab would sleep on the end of my sons bed when he was 6 months old. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #146 on: November 16, 2011, 03:40:32 AM »
ACHILLES TENDON

Not an "ARCHILLES" grandma.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 16, 2011, 03:41:35 AM »
ACHILLES TENDON

Not an "ARCHILLES" grandma.
Oh fuck off.  Here comes another Curt James. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 16, 2011, 03:46:19 AM »
Massage should help the area.  It takes a long time for blood to reach the Achilles tendon so that's one of the reasons why the healing process is so long.  Plus I don't even think your Achilles will ever be the same after this.   :(  Good shoes are essential also.  
You have your guard up when it comes to dogs, but after this bad experience I don't blame you.  I am lucky, never had anything negative happen to me from a dog. And I grew up with a doberman and then later on a lab retriever and my mother inlaw had a rottweiller.  But all dogs I have ever known have been treatly very kindly and been loved alot.  They were all gentle and my doberman and lab would sleep on the end of my sons bed when he was 6 months old.  
I had a personal masseur for a year. She used to come to my home every week, i was great, she was so professional, and really helped iron out a few kinks, we are still good friends. Growing up my friends had staffordshire bull terriers and he wAS a big dogman, we used to go to shows, he used to breed them, was very passionate, My family always had dogs, and another of my close friends had two dobermans, and I never had a issue with dogs before.  But after the attack, it is like an involuntary reaction, there is just a stronger reaction to certain stimuli, I can become intensely aggressive in heartbeat, I jokingly tell people that pitbulls transferred their spirit into me.  What worries me is that I like to be really aggressive, I dont like the negative attention it sometimes gets me, but I have just become an middle aged angry dude.  :o PS I have good podiatrist and custom orthotics
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #149 on: November 16, 2011, 03:46:33 AM »
Oh fuck off.  Here comes another Curt James. 

That's not even a spelling mistake, that's akin to calling a bicep a picep.
I don't know what looks worse your sentences or your bad boob job.