Author Topic: cats need not exist  (Read 16564 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: cats need not exist
« Reply #150 on: November 16, 2011, 03:51:39 AM »
I had a personal masseur for a year. She used to come to my home every week, i was great, she was so professional, and really helped iron out a few kinks, we are still good friends. Growing up my friends had staffordshire bull terriers and he wAS a big dogman, we used to go to shows, he used to breed them, was very passionate, My family always had dogs, and another of my close friends had two dobermans, and I never had a issue with dogs before.  But after the attack, it is like an involuntary reaction, there is just a stronger reaction to certain stimuli, I can become intensely aggressive in heartbeat, I jokingly tell people that pitbulls transferred their spirit into me.  What worries me is that I like to be really aggressive, I dont like the negative attention it sometimes gets me, but I have just become an middle aged angry dude.  :o PS I have good podiatrist and custom orthotics
I understand completely.  Your body is reacting the way it would if something was going to harm it.  It's an automatic response. 

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #151 on: November 16, 2011, 03:57:00 AM »
I had a personal masseur for a year. She used to come to my home every week, i was great, she was so professional, and really helped iron out a few kinks, we are still good friends. Growing up my friends had staffordshire bull terriers and he wAS a big dogman, we used to go to shows, he used to breed them, was very passionate, My family always had dogs, and another of my close friends had two dobermans, and I never had a issue with dogs before.  But after the attack, it is like an involuntary reaction, there is just a stronger reaction to certain stimuli, I can become intensely aggressive in heartbeat, I jokingly tell people that pitbulls transferred their spirit into me.  What worries me is that I like to be really aggressive, I dont like the negative attention it sometimes gets me, but I have just become an middle aged angry dude.  :o PS I have good podiatrist and custom orthotics

What's your training like today? Can you squat and deadlift?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #152 on: November 16, 2011, 03:57:58 AM »
I understand completely.  Your body is reacting the way it would if something was going to harm it.  It's an automatic response. 

Last post booty, then off to bed. You know, it would be OK if that was the only real bad thing to happen, but my history is littered with violence. So, as men get older, and shit piles up, mens fuses tend to get less, especially if raised to be an old school man - Anyway, I feel conversing with you via these posts is starting to weaken my masculine resolve, must resist, must not succumb to my inner femininity, must go chant misogynist mantra, must not think that women r ok, I feel subtely seduced somehow, but not sure why.  ???
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 16, 2011, 04:02:03 AM »
What's your training like today? Can you squat and deadlift?
I squat to sit in the recliner while watching UFC, and the closet thing I get to a deadlift is when I drop my keys and have to pick them up.  After 15 years, I stopped training after the dog attack, it took me six months just to walk again. I did do some running and bush walking for a while as part of rehab, I even opened my own gym, which I have now  since closed and become hermit living of my savings taking what I would call a sabbatical.  ;D
Pics of my Gym I just closed in Gippsland
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 16, 2011, 04:08:01 AM »
Last post booty, then off to bed. You know, it would be OK if that was the only real bad thing to happen, but my history is littered with violence. So, as men get older, and shit piles up, mens fuses tend to get less, especially if raised to be an old school man - Anyway, I feel conversing with you via these posts is starting to weaken my masculine resolve, must resist, must not succumb to my inner femininity, must go chant misogynist mantra, must not think that women r ok, I feel subtely seduced somehow, but not sure why.  ???
Your walls are coming down a little and that's a good thing.  You're not any less masculine, trust me.   :)  I think men are raised to keep alot in and basically carry all the responsibilty when it comes to family.  It's alot of pressure on old school men.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 16, 2011, 04:12:59 AM »
Your wallks are coming down a little and that's a good thing.  You're not any less masculine, trust me.   :)  I think men are raised to keep alot in and basically carry all the responsibilty when it comes to family.  It's alot of pressure on old school men. 
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 16, 2011, 04:16:09 AM »

Haha...how cute, it's a puppy.   ;D
 :-*  Sweet dreams hun.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #157 on: November 16, 2011, 06:42:55 AM »
For your info I am 6'3 and 260 weight trained for 22 years. Yes, and they were two pitbulls, severed my achilles tendon and mauled me left arm, couldnt walk unassisted for 6 months.

I stand corrected. Sorry about the attack. Someone else smaller than you could have been killed.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: November 16, 2011, 07:27:14 AM »
massage don't help shit. i heart both of my achilles the first time I trained with a new muay thai trainer, it bothered me for a good half decade until I started to rehab it at the same time as rehabbing a knee injury. I would put my hands against a wall and stretch the achilles, it would hurt like hell but this is the technique I would use. I would stretch it till it hurt, then come off it a little so it would be just at the pain threshold, it was stretching but the pain was only an annoyance. I would keep the same position until it didnt hurt anyore than go a little further until it hurt just a little again. I put in a good half hour every day of this, and sure enough I no longer have problems. I still stretch about once every two weeks, I would say it took me 6 months of stretching to completely stop having pain in the tendon. The injury was not a complete tear, but I couldn't walk for about a week... straight up could not take a step

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 16, 2011, 01:00:35 PM »
I stand corrected. Sorry about the attack. Someone else smaller than you could have been killed.
Ayen Chol was recently killed in her own loungeroom by a neighbours pitbull while clinging for her life to her mother who desperately tried to fight the dog off. She was 4 years old.  This case touched the general public and there is now more ongoing debate and an amnesty in place to register dangerous dogs,  But I still rage when I think of this little girl unnecessarily killed.  >:(
V

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: November 16, 2011, 01:03:31 PM »
lol i just reread my post, i heart my achilles tendon haha, i meant that i hurt it not heart lol

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #161 on: November 16, 2011, 01:04:47 PM »
But I still love my cat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #162 on: November 16, 2011, 01:17:41 PM »
no one need exist, that's what makes it interesting

in fact, the universe need not exists, it's defies all science and natural laws that there is existence of anything at all actually

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #163 on: November 16, 2011, 01:50:47 PM »
But I still love my cat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cats are cool, they do their own thing. Right now my cat has "captured" my fore arm.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #164 on: November 16, 2011, 01:54:16 PM »
Got both a dog and a cat...if it was up to me it would just be the cat. Dogs are nice but require too much time and attention. 

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2011, 01:59:29 PM »
Selfish loser. Enjoy your miserable life.

like i said, enjoy cleaning your babies shit and i will enjoy my selfish miserable life ::)

sounds like someone is bitter and missing their freedom, but hey, u fulfilled the ultimate goal, u got urself a kid. i bet that was hard ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2011, 03:19:56 PM »
Ayen Chol was recently killed in her own loungeroom by a neighbours pitbull while clinging for her life to her mother who desperately tried to fight the dog off. She was 4 years old.  This case touched the general public and there is now more ongoing debate and an amnesty in place to register dangerous dogs,  But I still rage when I think of this little girl unnecessarily killed.  >:(

The poor little girl.   :(  RIP

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2011, 03:21:33 PM »
Cats are cool, they do their own thing. Right now my cat has "captured" my fore arm.
I love cats too, and I lol when I read " my cat has "captured" my fore arm "- I get that, my cat always makes me laugh, she likes to hide around corners and launch herself onto my leg as I come around the corner as if she is trying to bring me down, she is only a small girl, and it always makes me laugh, she then loves me to use my feet as a potential attacker and she proceeds to maul and bite my feet in a frenzied fun filled attack.  ;D

V

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 16, 2011, 03:25:30 PM »
I love cats too, and I lol when I read " my cat has "captured" my fore arm "- I get that, my cat always makes me laugh, she likes to hide around corners and launch herself onto my leg as I come around the corner as if she is trying to bring me down, she is only a small girl, and it always makes me laugh, she then loves me to use my feet as a potential attacker and she proceeds to maul and bite my feet in a frenzied fun filled attack.  ;D

My cat used to do that all the time as a kitten. Now he just sleeps all day....lol

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 16, 2011, 03:26:37 PM »
THIS IS MY CAT MAXINE

V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: November 16, 2011, 03:27:14 PM »
I have a cat who has been hanging around my back door, so I let it inside last night.  It's a grey and white boy and has a tail like a fox.  Anyway, it didn't see my two other cats sitting there.  And when this foxy cat (I'll call him foxy) saw my cats he went insane running around up and down zig zagging all over the place just like those looney tune cartoons.  It was so funny to watch.   ;D  
Anyway I let foxy outside....I don't think he'll be back.  

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: November 16, 2011, 03:30:04 PM »

she cant hid forever

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 16, 2011, 03:31:35 PM »
she cant hid forever

lol

Nice cat E-kul!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: November 16, 2011, 03:32:24 PM »
I have a cat who has been hanging around my back door, so I let it inside last night.  It's a grey and white boy and has a tail like a fox.  Anyway, it didn't see my two other cats sitting there.  And when this foxy cat (I'll call him foxy) saw my cats he went insane running around up and down zig zagging all over the place just like those looney tune cartoons.  It was so funny to watch.   ;D  
Anyway I let foxy outside....I don't think he'll be back.  
That makes me laugh, a while ago I had to leave my cat at a friends house, and shortly after letting her out of her travel cage, she and the resident male cat went nuts up and down the hall, under the bed, on top of stuff, it was chaotic and one of the fastest moving fights I have ever seen, their agility and speed and reflex's are amazing when fighting one another.  Anyway we laughed, but also felt shocked and a little unsure what to do next.  It left a cold chill in the air.  ;D
V

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #174 on: November 16, 2011, 03:48:12 PM »

Wow, that's a beauty! Looks like a Britannica/Lowlander, correct? How old is she, 2-3 years?

I have an Eich/British Shorthair , 8 years old, and he looks a bit like this one, but with a black nose