Author Topic: LOLOL - Girl flipping the judge off - and gets 30 days for it!  (Read 24271 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: LOLOL - Girl flipping the judge off - and gets 30 days for it!
« Reply #175 on: February 06, 2013, 05:08:30 PM »
Her father was angry

Fat fucker doesn't even workout

well, if that really is her father, he didn't do too well in terms of parenting...

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #176 on: February 06, 2013, 05:39:21 PM »
The young woman got what she deserved, but not only in punitive terms. Not only is the law punitive, it is also corrective and restorative. The judge's decision, while appearing to overstep arbitrarily, is actually an objective attempt to correct this woman's rational decision making (by having her reflect on the consequences of her actions in toto) for the sake of restoring her to law-abiding citizenship.* If the judge were to have turned a hannibalian eye on her failure to reciprocate recognition of his and the court's deserved respect, he, in turn, would not be recognizing her as a fully rational human being who is worthy of his consideration. Of course, there's always the chance that the judge is a soup-nazi of justice, so saying por favor instead of adios probably wouldn't have worked.

*Take a look at Kant's and Hegel's thoughts on retributive justice (for those interested).

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #177 on: February 06, 2013, 06:05:58 PM »
He represents authority.  She is fingering the legal establishment not the man. When you meet the Queen you bow to show respect to the monarchy not the woman currently holding the position of head of the commonwealth.

Just like you bow if you meet Obama as that fine half black muslem british decendant represents the USA at this time.

Finally someone understands ^^^^^^^

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #178 on: February 06, 2013, 06:07:26 PM »
some judges don't like airheaded kids. There have been judges who have told defendants to go home and change clothes and come back (usually female defendants, and many times the judges are females).

This chick was arrested for the atypical prescription drugs, and wasn't taking her charges seriously, and again 10k ain't that much, considering she can get a bondsman, plus she has Rick Ross type jewelry. In fact, that was quite lenient.

Also, attorneys will tell you, that it depends on the day, the time of day, and how many people are in the gallery. And the judge. If there are a lot of people in the gallery, then the judge will make an example out you to show the rest of the people that at this bail review, with this judge, is not to be taken lightly.

As the saying goes, Justice is Blind, and Justice is a Bitch.
excellent point

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #179 on: February 07, 2013, 02:02:39 AM »
The young woman got what she deserved, but not only in punitive terms. Not only is the law punitive, it is also corrective and restorative. The judge's decision, while appearing to overstep arbitrarily, is actually an objective attempt to correct this woman's rational decision making (by having her reflect on the consequences of her actions in toto) for the sake of restoring her to law-abiding citizenship.* If the judge were to have turned a hannibalian eye to her failure to reciprocate recognition of his and the court's deserved respect, he, in turn, would not be recognizing her as a fully rational human being who is worthy of his consideration. Of course, there's always the chance that the judge is a soup-nazi of justice, so saying por favor instead of adios probably wouldn't have worked.

*Take a look at Kant's and Hegel's thoughts on retributive justice (for those interested).

Best post of the entire thread!

littledumbells

• Getbig III
Re: LOLOL this girl flipping the judge off
« Reply #180 on: February 07, 2013, 05:24:57 AM »
HAHA, this is now a story on cnn.com.  Stupid judge.

No, stupid bitch

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: February 07, 2013, 05:25:57 AM »
The judge overstepped his authority, he cant just double someones fine because the said "Adios" (which is Spanish for goodbye/farewell), the law doesn't allow a Judge to do what he did and you will see the decision overturned in the next couple of days if you wait.
She told him "fuck you" because she knew what he was doing was wrong, and its people like you who jump on this saying, "yes , teach the bitch a lesson".
The law is there to punish but its also there to protect people from idiotic judges who believe they are above the law.

What you believe about the Judges actions are irrelevant, he acted outside his jurisdiction and it will be addressed within a few days.

ITS THE WAY SHE SAID IT YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKA, jesus are people that stupid these days that they take sides with a spoiled rich fucking kid that things she doesn't have to show any form of respect towards the court?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #182 on: February 07, 2013, 07:33:25 AM »
Take a flag in front of any 500 people on "any where in the planet" and burn it in front of them, trust me you will not come out of there alive. You are simply wrong in saying no one cares about flags, plain wrong. Tell me I am wrong about any crowd of 500 beating you to a pulp if you burn their flag in front of them, go ahead tell me I am wrong, stop playing dumb you know it is the truth unless you have an IQ lower then 30.

I don't know if lovemonkey is from Sweden like me, but not a damn thing would happen here, maybe you would get some applause.
In fact, you might get beaten for displaying the Swedish flag here in many areas, for example if you have the flag print on your clothing or fly it on your balcony or yard. Many people would assume you're a racist if you attach any type of importance to the flag.

Sweden right now is in a strange place wrt to "national pride" or whatever you might call it.
The Prime Minister was blasted for being a racist for using the term "ethnic Swede", because there's no such thing now. There is no "Swedish culture" either, and if you suggest there is, you are a racist. Sweden belongs to all peoples of the world, it has no identity of its own.

Now I'm not taking sides here, on what's right or wrong. There's potentially legitimate points on both sides of the argument. Blind nationalism is distasteful to me, but otoh, zero national identity
will probably be disastrous.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: February 07, 2013, 07:38:33 AM »
Sounds like you Swedes need to grow some balls.

I don't know if lovemonkey is from Sweden like me, but not a damn thing would happen here, maybe you would get some applause.
In fact, you might get beaten for displaying the Swedish flag here in many areas, for example if you have the flag print on your clothing or fly it on your balcony or yard. Many people would assume you're a racist if you attach any type of importance to the flag.

Sweden right now is in a strange place wrt to "national pride" or whatever you might call it.
The Prime Minister was blasted for being a racist for using the term "ethnic Swede", because there's no such thing now. There is no "Swedish culture" either, and if you suggest there is, you are a racist. Sweden belongs to all peoples of the world, it has no identity of its own.

Now I'm not taking sides here, on what's right or wrong. There's potentially legitimate points on both sides of the argument. Blind nationalism is distasteful to me, but otoh, zero national identity

ukjeff

« Reply #184 on: February 07, 2013, 07:39:19 AM »
ITS THE WAY SHE SAID IT YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKA, jesus are people that stupid these days that they take sides with a spoiled rich fucking kid that things she doesn't have to show any form of respect towards the court?
Wind your neck in you halfwit.
It's not about taking sides its about the correct application of the law.

No wonder peoples rights are being eroded with knee-jerk fuckwits like you about.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #185 on: February 07, 2013, 07:50:47 AM »
Sounds like you Swedes need to grow some balls.

The balls have atrophied beyond the point of return. Too late for clomid.

I just watch it all rather dispassionately.

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2013, 08:40:09 AM »
She really is crazy hot, but full of ghetto. You can see her true colors come out when she gets angry with all that trash and swagger. Funny as hell. You gotta play the judge game no matter how much it sucks...that said, I would still fuck the shit out of her.

You like most of the male meat heads on here would "fck the shit out of anything".

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #187 on: February 07, 2013, 11:00:16 AM »
Wind your neck in you halfwit.
It's not about taking sides its about the correct application of the law.

No wonder peoples rights are being eroded with knee-jerk fuckwits like you about.
She told the man to fuck off inside the courtroom, that is a criminal offence, that is breaking the law you halfwit, you have a very low IQ bro.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #188 on: February 07, 2013, 11:03:57 AM »

Damn,

The self inflicted Muslim invasion has always baffled me, and you can't really find an explanation for it online.  Is this the mindset that's driving it?  How/When did Northern Europeans start thinking this way? ???

You guys are too intelligent and ethical for your own good now?  ???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: February 07, 2013, 11:09:05 AM »
the judge was a prick

he was patronising her then got all uppitty for no reason

if he is that sensitive he shouldnt be in the job

that being said flipping off a judge is never a good idea
T

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV

ukjeff

« Reply #191 on: February 07, 2013, 02:06:42 PM »
She told the man to fuck off inside the courtroom, that is a criminal offence, that is breaking the law you halfwit, you have a very low IQ bro.
No she didn't she said "fuck you", have you watched the video?
She stood up for her rights after the Judge violated them by acting outside the law.
You suck up to the "flag" while other people put their necks on the line to ensure you get the freedoms you think the "flag" gives you.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: February 07, 2013, 03:46:10 PM »
We need to support her on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Penelope-Soto/242318279237354?fref=ts

Who cares about supporting her, I just want to fuck her...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #193 on: February 07, 2013, 04:15:36 PM »
gonna cost the county more money to house her for that 30 days then just letting her go with the 1k bail..

Precisely.

And FL is going to send a portion of that bill to the rest of us.