Author Topic: Hey Matt Canning...You Wanted A Call Out Right???/  (Read 38033 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Hey Matt Canning...You Wanted A Call Out Right???/
« Reply #150 on: December 17, 2017, 06:49:00 AM »
Beside IQ.

Blacks are more violent and impulsive in general as well.

Many lack a proper upbringing, common decency, morals and education, which makes them toot and holler right out of nowhere, and show no respect to others,

They do enjoy jumping and jiving, even in church.

Hey my little asian immigrant, we're all seen your pics.

Meta-physical

« Reply #151 on: December 17, 2017, 07:30:42 AM »
And what point have I *unsurprisingly* missed?  I addressed your "war time" analogies and "drug cartel" analogies.

Did you not propose them as a comparable or possible comparable explanation?

No, you completely missed the point, you stupid, malformed paedophile. As did Raymond Babbitt. Rather amusing considering you're in here talking about the importance of IQ, yet you lack the ability to comprehend and address a simple question. You wrote that in African countries, they rape and mutilate women and children. Griffith acknowledged that 'this is true' so I asked him if he thought that the cases in Africa are merely one example of a human capacity for violence that is ubiquitous, or if he believes that it’s something unique to the African continent, in places unaffected by the conditions which seem to influence these behaviours elsewhere; if so, where? And what does he attribute this to? I gave specific examples that didn't include individual pathological cases, but were influenced by war, sectarianism, and organised crime, in which the perpetrators were a variety of different ethnicities to highlight the universality of these incidents.

Perhaps he might have argued for some underlying conditions like a specific lack of reasoning ability and moral retardation (the conditions which affect you), but he would then have to demonstrate how Africans uniquely possess these traits. Or he might instead think that there's a general lack of education in developing countries marred by civil war, as explored by the political scientist Clayton Thyne, who found negative correlations between education and violence - indicating the pacifying effects of schooling, which 'gives people the tool with which they can resolve disputes peacefully' (Thyne, 2006, p.733). However, there's no consensus on this and it's not something I've researched in-depth, so I asked for his opinion as he would likely have some insight, given that he's lived there.

Canning, because he hasn't got Jordan Peterson or some psychopathic fraud like Stefan Molyneux to regurgitate, then goes off on some ridiculous tangent about Africans being 'unable to produce a Hitler', Germans being superior at 'everything' - therefore war will be a natural concomitant of this (I guess diplomacy doesn’t come under his definition of everything); then accuses me of using 'white military superiority to bash us' lol. And you! You, in your unbounded stupidity, simply state that 'this is happening in South Africa' and followed it up with some apocryphal statement about the 'King of the Zulus' arguing for apartheid. Quite hilarious that you don't see the irony in using him to support your views, too. Rape is certainly an epidemic in South Africa, but you've offered no explanation as to why, e.g. a general devaluation of women, ignorant religious and cultural beliefs, a corrupt and ineffective criminal justice system, etc.

You both obviously assumed that my specific question was somehow a statement of my unwillingness to accept the validity of IQ as a measurement of intelligence, or differences between gender and racial groups. I accept both, and I agree with Charles Murray's point that the implications of this should be that we don't rush into welfare programs and education efforts to improve equality of outcome if it's far more likely to engender more inequality and undesirable outcomes rather than ameliorate them. Next time, perhaps work on your critical reading skills so as to avoid hanging yourself from a noose of your own stupidity again.

Simple Simon

« Reply #152 on: December 17, 2017, 07:34:40 AM »

No, you completely missed the point, you stupid, malformed paedophile. As did Raymond Babbitt. Rather amusing considering you're in here talking about the importance of IQ, yet you lack the ability to comprehend and address a simple question. You wrote that in African countries, they rape and mutilate women and children. Griffith acknowledged that 'this is true' so I asked him if he thought that the cases in Africa are merely one example of a human capacity for violence that is ubiquitous, or if he believes that it’s something unique to the African continent, in places unaffected by the conditions which seem to influence these behaviours elsewhere; if so, where? And what does he attribute this to? I gave specific examples that didn't include individual pathological cases, but were influenced by war, sectarianism, and organised crime, in which the perpetrators were a variety of different ethnicities to highlight the universality of these incidents.

Perhaps he might have argued for some underlying condition like a specific lack of reasoning ability and moral retardation (the conditions which affect you), but he would then have to demonstrate how Africans uniquely possess these traits. Or he might instead think that there's a general lack of education in developing countries marred by civil war, as explored by the political scientist Clayton Thyne, who found negative correlations between education and violence - indicating the pacifying effects of schooling, which 'gives people the tool with which they can resolve disputes peacefully' (Thyne, 2006, p.733). However, there's no consensus on this and it's not something I've researched in-depth, so I asked for his opinion as he would likely have some insight, given that he's lived there.

Canning, because he hasn't got Jordan Peterson or some psychopathic fraud like Stefan Molyneux to regurgitate, then goes off on some ridiculous tangent about Africans being 'unable to produce a Hitler', Germans being superior at 'everything' - therefore war will be a natural concomitant of this (I guess diplomacy doesn’t come under his definition of everything); then accuses me of using 'white military superiority to bash us' lol. And you! You, in your unbounded stupidity, simply state that 'this is happening in South Africa' and followed it up with some apocryphal statement about the 'King of the Zulus' arguing for apartheid. Quite hilarious that you don't see the irony in using him to support your views, too. Rape is certainly an epidemic in South Africa, but you've offered no explanation as to why, e.g. a general devaluation of women, ignorant religious and cultural beliefs, a corrupt and ineffective criminal justice system, etc.

You both obviously assumed that my specific question was somehow a statement of my unwillingness to accept the validity of IQ as a measurement of intelligence, or differences between gender and racial groups. I accept both, and I agree with Charles Murray’s point that the implications of this should be that we don’t rush into welfare programs and education efforts to improve equality of outcome if it's far more likely to engender more inequality and undesirable outcomes rather than ameliorate them. Next time, perhaps work on your critical reading skills so as to avoid hanging yourself from a noose of your own stupidity again.

Meta-physical

Simple Simon

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #155 on: December 17, 2017, 04:03:37 PM »
;D ;D Piss off.
A call out and a piss off. Sounds about right.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #156 on: December 17, 2017, 04:39:22 PM »
Meta-physical is a magnanimous soul, but, as his strident riposte demonstrates, patience and generosity have their limits. As a service to the board, a brief précis of Meta-physical's precise and elucidative point by point response might prove beneficial:

No, you completely missed the point, you stupid, malformed paedophile.

Next time, perhaps work on your critical reading skills so as to avoid hanging yourself from a noose of your own stupidity again.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #157 on: December 17, 2017, 04:56:41 PM »

::)

I have a four year Honour's degree in psychology in addition to my four year university degree in mathematics, so I quite know what I'm talking about.  Or do I need to be a world expert on a topic in order to be able to intelligently discuss the culmination of 110 years of psychometric and cognitive testing, ALL of which arrives at the same conclusion?

You speak about petty violent behaviour as some innate human quality when in reality, any dumb mammal is capable of random violence.  To produce a military that required 51 nation states and non-stop waves of men and machines to take it down is quite another matter.

What I'm saying - FOR THE SECOND TIME - is that it requires a high level of intelligence and planning in order to produce a military at the level of a Hitler or a Mussolini.  Africans have been experts at engaging in violence - you won't hear me deny that - but they have never shown the ability to organize at the level of various White empires and armies throughout human history and they have been unable to show that precisely for the reason that they lack the overall average IQ to do so.  It takes intelligence to produce a powerful military force, and to engage in warfare at the highest levels.  Intelligence that - with respect to Europeans - Africans do not have.  And ALL of the testing proves that.

As for your snide comment about Jordan Peterson, do you realize that under Canadian law that I can ask you to call me Mrs. Canning and that you would be obligated BY LAW AND THREAT OF ARREST to call me Mrs. Canning.  Then if tomorrow I wanted you to call me Mr. Canning, you would once again be forced to comply.  Then the next day if I wanted to switch back to Mrs. Canning, you would be obligated to call me that.  And on and on and on.

Do you see nothing wrong with that?

People say this denies the identities of trans people - BULLSHIT.  What it does is show respect to trans identities by not allowing a legal mechanism that would give me the opportunity to fraudulently proclaim to be trans when I am not.  THAT IS WHAT JORDAN PETERSON IS TALKING ABOUT YOU DUMB FUCK, NOT DENYING THE IDENTITY OF GENDER-DISORDERED PEOPLE.

And it IS a disorder, quite whether you would like to admit it or not.  But just as a person with schizophrenia deserves respect, and deserves to have their disease properly acknowledged, so too do trans people.

some psychopathic fraud like Stefan Molyneux

In the words of Stefan Molyneux - not an argument.

How about post something that shows you as being something less of a dumb fuck, and I will respond.  But if you want to post more retarded dumb shit for me to destroy while everyone is watching go ahead.

Please, tell me more about how a pack of Somalians knifing each other on street corners compares to an ethnic group that produced a military that took on the world - TWICE - and almost won!  ::)

In the meanwhile, please review this long list of Black winners of the Nobel Prize in science.  As you can see, it is just an epic list, and definitely shows the intellectual capacity of Africans, and how much they have contributed to the world.  Here is the list:

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 17, 2017, 05:00:06 PM »
::)

I have a four year Honour's degree in psychology in addition to my four year university degree in mathematics, so I quite know what I'm talking about.  Or do I need to be a world expert on a topic in order to be able to intelligently discuss the culmination of 110 years of psychometric and cognitive testing, ALL of which arrives at the same conclusion?

You speak about petty violent behaviour as some innate human quality when in reality, any dumb mammal is capable of random violence.  To produce a military that required 51 nation states and non-stop waves of men and machines to take it down is quite another matter.

What I'm saying - FOR THE SECOND TIME - is that it requires a high level of intelligence and planning in order to produce a military at the level of a Hitler or a Mussolini.  Africans have been experts at engaging in violence - you won't hear me deny that - but they have never shown the ability to organize at the level of various White empires and armies throughout human history and they have been unable to show that precisely for the reason that they lack the overall average IQ to do so.  It takes intelligence to produce a powerful military force, and to engage in warfare at the highest levels.  Intelligence that - with respect to Europeans - Africans do not have.  And ALL of the testing proves that.

As for your snide comment about Jordan Peterson, do you realize that under Canadian law that I can ask you to call me Mrs. Canning and that you would be obligated BY LAW AND THREAT OF ARREST to call me Mrs. Canning.  Then if tomorrow I wanted you to call me Mr. Canning, you would once again be forced to comply.  Then the next day if I wanted to switch back to Mrs. Canning, you would be obligated to call me that.  And on and on and on.

Do you see nothing wrong with that?

People say this denies the identities of trans people - BULLSHIT.  What it does is show respect to trans identities by not allowing a legal mechanism that would give me the opportunity to fraudulently proclaim to be trans when I am not.  THAT IS WHAT JORDAN PETERSON IS TALKING ABOUT YOU DUMB FUCK, NOT DENYING THE IDENTITY OF GENDER-DISORDERED PEOPLE.

And it IS a disorder, quite whether you would like to admit it or not.  But just as a person with schizophrenia deserves respect, and deserves to have their disease properly acknowledged, so too do trans people.

In the words of Stefan Molyneux - not an argument.

How about post something that shows you as being something less of a dumb fuck, and I will respond.  But if you want to post more retarded dumb shit for me to destroy while everyone is watching go ahead.

Please, tell me more about how a pack of Somalians knifing each other on street corners compares to an ethnic group that produced a military that took on the world - TWICE - and almost won!  ::)

In the meanwhile, please review this long list of Black winners of the Nobel Prize in science.  As you can see, it is just an epic list, and definitely shows the intellectual capacity of Africans, and how much they have contributed to the world.  Here is the list:

Vince G was right, Im glad Matt C didn't get the job.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #159 on: December 17, 2017, 05:04:51 PM »
Perhaps he might have argued for some underlying condition like a specific lack of reasoning ability and moral retardation (the conditions which affect you), but he would then have to demonstrate how Africans uniquely possess these traits. Or he might instead think that there's a general lack of education in developing countries marred by civil war, as explored by the political scientist Clayton Thyne, who found negative correlations between education and violence - indicating the pacifying effects of schooling, which 'gives people the tool with which they can resolve disputes peacefully' (Thyne, 2006, p.733). However, there's no consensus on this and it's not something I've researched in-depth, so I asked for his opinion as he would likely have some insight, given that he's lived there.

Stupid fuck - NOTHING predicts outcomes in life more strongly than IQ by the age of six - NOTHING.  And race predicts outcomes in life more than literally the top 10 socioeconomic variables COMBINED.

That means you literally need to put ALL socioeconomic variables together before getting the predictive capacity of ONE variable - that one variable being RACE.  So while the Chinese children of people oppressed by Chairman Mao are outperforming the children of Black millionaires, you keep vomiting out moronic social theories that predict NOTHING, where race predicts EVERYTHING - or just about everything.  More realistically, IQ is about 50-80% genetic.  So no, I should not say it predicts everything [that was hyperbole], but it does have a far greater ability to predict outcomes than anything else.

It's so annoying to continue to discuss this topic.  You keep whining about Black lack of achievement and say "Well, if not for these 100 reasons, Blacks would be succeeding."  BULLSHIT.  Don't tell me that Blacks are capable of achieving cognitive strength on par with the intellectual elites of European mankind - SHOW ME THE MONEY.

Instead, you don't give any evidence, and essentially spew out an argument in the form "But gosh darnit!!  If only Blacks were given another $2 trillion in handouts by Whites, they would be just as successful!"

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Shut up.  Fuck.

You don't hear me pretending that Whites can be sprinters on par with Black people BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BE, AND BECAUSE THE DISPARITIES ARE GENETIC IN ORIGIN.

I can definitely understand why Naked Ape got so frustrated here - the difference is, he was the one debating the person with autism.  Whereas in our case, I am the person with autism debating the allegedly normal person.  ::)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 17, 2017, 05:16:18 PM »
I would love to be at Matt"s home when his daughter tell him that she's pregnant with new boyfriend  Jaquann Jackson,.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #161 on: December 17, 2017, 05:32:16 PM »

let's say we drop 5 black kids on an island and 5 white kids on a island, everything else equal, is there any reason to believe that the black kids would do worse than the white kids?

werewolf operative

« Reply #162 on: December 17, 2017, 05:34:54 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #163 on: December 17, 2017, 05:48:12 PM »
This debate shouldn't be on Getbig. Period.

Meta-physical is at least one standard deviation above Matt re intelligence. It should be obvious to most university graduates.

I can accept the findings where IQ has been tested in populations and even countries, but it would be foolish to start making value judgements on the basis of those tests. There may be some truth in what Matt is arguing but he discloses more about his own beliefs and values instead of winning the discussion. Clearly, having an honours degree in psychology does not make Matt or anyone else an expert in anything.

Little J's comment pretty much sums up the outcome for Matt.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #164 on: December 17, 2017, 05:52:41 PM »
Matt C, what are you doing with your supposedly genius IQ status?
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #165 on: December 17, 2017, 05:53:03 PM »
Matt has different kids with different baby mommas...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2017, 05:55:48 PM »

"There was a time when black students were not allowed to attend Ivy Leagues universities. This year, Harvard University proved just how far they’ve come from that part of their history.

According to the Journal of Blacks in Higher Education, this year marks Harvard’s highest percentage of accepted black students to date. Almost 12 percent of the total applicants who were offered admission next fall are black."

werewolf operative

« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2017, 06:11:56 PM »
"There was a time when black students were not allowed to attend Ivy Leagues universities. This year, Harvard University proved just how far they’ve come from that part of their history.

According to the Journal of Blacks in Higher Education, this year marks Harvard’s highest percentage of accepted black students to date. Almost 12 percent of the total applicants who were offered admission next fall are black."

Too bad asians have to score 450 points higher than blacks to have the same chance of admission...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/21/politics/harvard-affirmative-action-justice-department/index.html

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2017, 06:15:14 PM »
Matt has different kids with different baby mommas...

A sign of mild intellectual disability .

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #169 on: December 17, 2017, 06:15:16 PM »
Hey my little asian immigrant, we're all seen your pics.
LittleracistJ at it again.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2017, 06:15:27 PM »
You know I saw this thread title the other day and didn't click on it.  I was thinking all like.. "damn Vince Kneegrow Goodrum and his sorry ass call outs.  Who gives a fuck?  A delusional kneegrow on borderline poverty levels who thinks he is something in a niche 'sport' of a lot of other nobodies on borderline poverty levels - since you can't count their drug dealing... errr... I mean personal training and guru services...  and still remaining nobodies as a whole for the rest of the population."

Ok, I lied.  I knew damn well from page one that Vince was going to post a little to get Matt in here and then let someone else do the wrecking.

Those word salad walls of text from Matt are an indication of this thread killing him.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2017, 06:18:18 PM »
You know I saw this thread title the other day and didn't click on it.  I was thinking all like.. "damn Vince Kneegrow Goodrum and his sorry ass call outs.  Who gives a fuck?  A delusional kneegrow on borderline poverty levels who thinks he is something in a niche 'sport' of a lot of other nobodies on borderline poverty levels - since you can't count their drug dealing... errr... I mean personal training and guru services...  and still remaining nobodies as a whole for the rest of the population."

Ok, I lied.  I knew damn well from page one that Vince was going to post a little to get Matt in here and then let someone else do the wrecking.

Those word salad walls of text from Matt are an indication of this thread killing him.

That's the best part. Vince G. starts a thread about Matt and will comment a few times, then just sort of lays low and let Matt own himself--or better yet, get owned by Meta Physical.
X

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2017, 06:30:58 PM »
That's the best part. Vince G. starts a thread about Matt and will comment a few times, then just sort of lays low and let Matt own himself--or better yet, get owned by Meta Physical.

Exactly.  That lazy ass coon skin kneegrow just won't do fuck all for his own call out thread.   LOL!   He played Matt right from the start.

And Matt is a pyschology major and couldn't see this?  Damn.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2017, 06:33:47 PM »
This debate shouldn't be on Getbig. Period.

Vince, probably 40% of the threads in the G&O could arguably be placed on another board in this forum, or not be on this website at all.  What makes this topic different?  Because it's controversial?  Because it makes you uncomfortable?

Meta-physical is at least one standard deviation above Matt re intelligence. It should be obvious to most university graduates.

My IQ has been tested and retested for 17 years now, and - unsurprisingly, given the consistency of IQ testing - mine always holds steady at around 130.  That isn't a surprise given that I have the university education that I described - not the crap psychology degree; a field that I personally regard as a joke.  But rather, the four years of university mathematics.  Are you saying that Meta-physical has a university education higher than that?  In other words, a Master's degree of higher in a STEM field?  Because if he doesn't have a minimum of four years of university in a STEM field, then he is not as educated as me, and the ONLY reason why you are stating that he appears to be more intelligent than me is because YOU AGREE WITH HIM.  Nothing more.  It has NOTHING to do with critical thinking, or who has formulated the superior argument.  You just agree with him.

Meanwhile, I could put $10,000 in escrow with Ron, and bet you that no Black man would win a Nobel Prize in a science field this year.  Would you take me up on that bet?  Absolutely not.  Just as you wouldn't bet that a Chinese man would win any of the top 100 metre sprint contests in 2018.  You know full well that these racial genetic differences exist, and you would NOT bet money that I am wrong, because you know I'm not wrong.  You just want to believe that I'm wrong, which is such a bizarre self-hating stance for a White man to take.

Seriously Vince - do you enjoy White people being blamed for the failure of Aborigines in Australia, despite the billions of dollars that Australia has paid to ameliorate their living conditions?  Just as with every other White-majority countries, pouring money to try to bring non-White people up to the level of White people has done NOTHING to improve their conditions.  But let's keep spending billions, if not trillions of dollars to make all the races get equal results, right Vince?  Is that rational to you?  How much must your side fail before you start to consider rational public policy?  But I suppose blaming White people for everything is rational to you, right Vince?

At 75 - and I say this with no disrespect to your age - you will simply not be around when the current demographic DISASTER that all Western societies face comes into fruition.  It will be my children and their children who have to suffer through the importation of masses of second and third world immigrants, and the resultant infrastructural collapse that comes with it.  As far as today is concerned, virtually every nation that collects statistics on race with respect to various outcomes produces the exact same results.  For instance, the citizens every White-majority nation is uniquely made to feel guilty in their own way; with Canada, it is the same as your beloved Australia, and that is the treatment of Aborigines.  And that is despite Canada pouring billions of dollars EACH YEAR into the amelioration of First Nations [Aborigine] issues.

No, it wouldn't be obvious to any unbiased person that Meta-physical is smarter than me - if my user name was

I can accept the findings where IQ has been tested in populations and even countries, but it would be foolish to start making value judgements on the basis of those tests. There may be some truth in what Matt is arguing but he discloses more about his own beliefs and values instead of winning the discussion. Clearly, having an honours degree in psychology does not make Matt or anyone else an expert in anything.

Little J's comment pretty much sums up the outcome for Matt.

Your last sentence is pure intellectual cowardice, plain and simple.  Not like you would be able to debate yourself out of a wet paper bag here, Vince.  Literally over a CENTURY of psychometric testing proves the results I am speaking of.  And we are not speaking about one or two IQ points.  We are speaking about FIFTEEN IQ POINTS on average.  That's massive!  That is one full standard deviation!  It means that in sub-Sahara Africa, a majority of countries have an average IQ of 70 [some even lower than that].  Did you know that an average IQ of 70 qualifies for mental retardation?

But hey, no big deal, right Vince?  We should just ignore such petty details.  Because hey, what's one full standard deviation in IQ.

As for making judgments on the value of IQ test.  Answer this question, Vince: do you make judgments that people with Down syndrome are of lower intelligence, given that the IQ test is what makes that determination?  Do you believe that the IQ test is valid when determining that people with Down syndrome have lower intelligence than people without Down syndrome.

PS - regardless of your comment that Meta-physical is smarter than me [he has given me no evidence that he would beat me in an IQ test, thus far], the fact remains, I regard this debate as literally being too easy.  Hahaha - the suggestion that all races have equal intelligence is literally hilarious to me.  Not ONE STUDY proves that - not one!  And you suggest the races have precisely identical IQ averages?  Furthermore, unpack what you are saying here - you are literally stating that our brain, despite being under 4% of our total body mass while consuming over 20% of our nutrients, did NOT face the forces of evolution in the 50,000 years of divergent biological history where the races were separated?  So according to you, Vince - our brains did not evolve?  Evolution did not play a role on our brains?  LOL.  THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HERE.  Holy shit, Vince - you are literally denying evolution.  Do you believe that the earth is flat too?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2017, 06:33:57 PM »
Exactly.

Basically it boils down to this - do you think IQ is a valid measure of intelligence?  Obviously I do.

Do Wiggs and Vince?  No?  If not, why do they care?  Are they worried I will influence people who do think IQ is a good proxy for intelligence?

Let's pretend there were guns to the heads of every member of your family.  You were told there were 1,000 people held up in a building somewhere - half were Physics professors and half had Down syndrome.  You were then told that your family would be killed unless you organized the groups of people into their two respective groups.

Oh great - no problem, that's easy: you can tell who has Down syndrome just by looking.  Oh, but there's a catch - you can't be there.  You are told to figure out a way to split the two people up into groups without looking at them.  What tool do you administer to do so?

An IQ test!  Obviously...you wouldn't make them sprint.  You wouldn't make them do jumping jacks.  The best way to discriminate the smartest people in the world from the least smart is an IQ test.

Without knowing the races of people, I could split all people into IQ test results - I would put under 85 in one group and over 85 in another group.  Or maybe make the cut-off 95.  Guess what?  The low IQ group would be disproportionately Black.

It's like saying "Men are stronger than women" or "Blacks are faster than Asians" or "Whites are more violent than Asians".

People REALLY need to start accepting evolutionary facts.

Jews are 0.2% of the human population, yet account for 27% of all Nobel Prizes.  But all the races have equal intelligence?  ::)  Please.

Who are more dominate, jooooos or WASPs?

Joooos are pussy like with tricks and backstabbing but WASPs just take

Like they did with the U S of A

No hi you can trust me like jooooos, but... You have what i want and now i will just take it from you.... PURE ALPHA😎

Oh and WASPs also took canadull 😉