Author Topic: Hey Matt Canning...You Wanted A Call Out Right???/  (Read 38047 times)

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
Re: Hey Matt Canning...You Wanted A Call Out Right???/
« Reply #175 on: December 17, 2017, 06:41:29 PM »
That's the best part. Vince G. starts a thread about Matt and will comment a few times, then just sort of lays low and let Matt own himself--or better yet, get owned by Meta Physical.

Vince G is a master of anger induction, i.e., on how to push someone's buttons:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #176 on: December 17, 2017, 06:42:15 PM »
Matt C, what are you doing with your supposedly genius IQ status?

For starters, an entire income stemming from rental properties, with enough investments to live comfortably for the rest of my life without having to work another job ever.
 Do you know what Ron Harris and I agreed to for payment to write for Muscular Development?

$0.

Because I didn't need the money, but just wanted to be part of a waning former bodybuilding empire while it still had its reputation.  Within six months, MD will be no bigger than the size of a YouTube channel, haha.

But to answer your question further, I also have two university degrees and two minor degrees [one in geography and one in environmental management].  I qualified for Nationals in strongman in the CAASA league in my first attempt.  As soon as they made weight classes, I qualified in my weight class, which currently puts me at something like #16 in Canada in strongman in my weight class.  I still go back to university for courses, and got a 98% in Computational Linear Algebra I, despite having not taken the prerequisites for 11.5 years by the time that I took it.

I can go on here.  Do you need a letter from a psychologist to be scanned, where he addresses my above average intelligence?

Or is this list not good enough?  Do I need to be elucidating DNA and winning the Field's Metal in order to impress anyone on here?

As to why I say what I do, for decades now, White people have been blamed for the behaviour of Black people, and indeed - all other races.  But here's the thing - these disparities have stemmed from disparities in IQ, which are 50-80% genetic in origin, and which vary by race.  It was only a matter of time before White people got fed up with always being blamed for the genetic characteristics of other races, and started popularizing these arguments.  And I can PROMISE YOU, that within my lifetime, it will be impossible to deny what I have said above about the genetic component of intelligence.

So I hope every naysayer is prepared to deal with that - because I can assure you, nothing is going to ultimately stop this research from coming out.  Nothing.  The USSR, through Lysenkoism, denied evolution itself.  But there is nothing you can do about that - eventually, the truth will come out.  Quite whether anyone likes it or not.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #177 on: December 17, 2017, 06:48:04 PM »
For starters, an entire income stemming from rental properties, with enough investments to live comfortably for the rest of my life without having to work another job ever.
 Do you know what Ron Harris and I agreed to for payment to write for Muscular Development?

$0.

Because I didn't need the money, but just wanted to be part of a waning former bodybuilding empire while it still had its reputation.  Within six months, MD will be no bigger than the size of a YouTube channel, haha.

But to answer your question further, I also have two university degrees and two minor degrees [one in geography and one in environmental management].  I qualified for Nationals in strongman in the CAASA league in my first attempt.  As soon as they made weight classes, I qualified in my weight class, which currently puts me at something like #16 in Canada in strongman in my weight class.  I still go back to university for courses, and got a 98% in Computational Linear Algebra I, despite having not taken the prerequisites for 11.5 years by the time that I took it.

I can go on here.  Do you need a letter from a psychologist to be scanned, where he addresses my above average intelligence?

Or is this list not good enough?  Do I need to be elucidating DNA and winning the Field's Metal in order to impress anyone on here?

As to why I say what I do, for decades now, White people have been blamed for the behaviour of Black people, and indeed - all other races.  But here's the thing - these disparities have stemmed from disparities in IQ, which are 50-80% genetic in origin, and which vary by race.  It was only a matter of time before White people got fed up with always being blamed for the genetic characteristics of other races, and started popularizing these arguments.  And I can PROMISE YOU, that within my lifetime, it will be impossible to deny what I have said above about the genetic component of intelligence.

So I hope every naysayer is prepared to deal with that - because I can assure you, nothing is going to ultimately stop this research from coming out.  Nothing.  The USSR, through Lysenkoism, denied evolution itself.  But there is nothing you can do about that - eventually, the truth will come out.  Quite whether anyone likes it or not.

In other words, you basically have not done much with your supposed genius IQ.
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: December 17, 2017, 06:51:50 PM »

No he's helping others make money! :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #179 on: December 17, 2017, 06:53:42 PM »
No he's helping others make money! :D

He helped Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, become a bitcoin millionaire.
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: December 17, 2017, 06:55:26 PM »

Haha

If Matt's IQ is 130 , Meta-physical has to be 180-190

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2017, 06:55:31 PM »
"There was a time when black students were not allowed to attend Ivy Leagues universities. This year, Harvard University proved just how far they’ve come from that part of their history.

According to the Journal of Blacks in Higher Education, this year marks Harvard’s highest percentage of accepted black students to date. Almost 12 percent of the total applicants who were offered admission next fall are black."

Yes - they receive affirmative action positions that could go to more deserving students.  Often White, but lately, even more likely to be Asian.  In fact, Asians have gotten so fed up with Ivy Leagues lately over discrimination in favour of Blacks and Hispanics, that they are finally taking action and suing the universities:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/us/affirmative-action-battle-has-a-new-focus-asian-americans.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/harvards-discrimination-against-asian-americans-must-end/2017/08/08/446ebd6a-7bb1-11e7-a669-b400c5c7e1cc_story.html?utm_term=.9bf168ab994f

^^ This is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.  Giving unqualified African American applicants positions at Harvard where they clearly do not have the academic standing to be there hurts everyone - it hurts the deserving students who should be there in lieu of the affirmative action invitees, and it hurts the African American students, many of whom end up dropping out because they do not have the intelligence to be at a university.

As for the affirmative action students who make it, what degree do they end up getting?  A degree in African American studies?  WHAT GOOD IS THIS DEGREE?  The only benefit it has is to allow students to teach more victimization courses at universities.  They are basically teaching university students to teach university students.  All the while, riling up Black people to hate White people, despite the fact that African Americans have vastly superior qualities of life than Black people do ANYWHERE in Africa.  If Black people are oppressed, no one is forcing them to live in cities or countries governed by White people.  They voluntarily select to be "oppressed" when they are freely able to leave.

Compare that to actual oppressive regimes throughout history, where people were forced to live in those nations.  NO ONE is forcing anyone to live in the USA, least of all the people who are "oppressed".  In fact, I'm sure every working person would be happy if they were somewhere else, so we wouldn't have to hear about how "oppressed" they are, all the time.

Weird how a million people flock to the USA each year to "be oppressed".  I love how people keep FLOODING into countries governed by White men.  Seriously, if they don't like it - they are free to leave.  They can stay in the nations from whence they came.  But noooo, they just NEED to live in White-majority societies for some reason.  ::)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: December 17, 2017, 06:55:52 PM »
We get it, you're better than all of us. ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #183 on: December 17, 2017, 06:57:25 PM »

Or is this list not good enough?  

Your list is okay but not outstanding. Please post the psychologist's report and his qualifications.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #184 on: December 17, 2017, 07:03:20 PM »
if the african americans are able to 'hang' with the other students, and after they graduate are able to go out and get good jobs, then iq didnt make much of a difference in the end no?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2017, 07:04:22 PM »
Too bad asians have to score 450 points higher than blacks to have the same chance of admission...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/21/politics/harvard-affirmative-action-justice-department/index.html

Exactly!  Absolutely pathetic.  450 points!  GOOD GRIEF!  You just can't lower academic standards enough to satisfy speciously-named "civil rights" leaders, who will complain regardless of what people do for other races.  So why even bother?

I remember someone told me that I shouldn't talk about anything political online, or else I would face consequences.  What a moronic thing to say - the only reason why as much truth has come out now as has currently come out is because some people were brave enough to speak reality on topics that terrify most people.  So ultimately what you end up getting is people quietly believing what I'm saying, but refusing to admit it publicly out of fear of losing their job, and THAT is the real issue here - people are afraid of consequences of saying anything politically incorrect.

I AM NOT.  I live off investment income at this point, so I couldn't give two fucking shits what anyone says.  Why would it matter to me?  I am free to say what I want.  I have no "job" to get fired from, so what are they going to do about it?  Hahahahaha.  They can't do shit!

But SOMEONE needs to talk about this stuff, and take the heat for it.  I have no problem being that guy.

We are at a point in Western civilization much like the later stages of "The Emperor Has No Clothes".  It's at the point now where virtually EVERYONE sees that diversity and multiculturalism has been a monumental failure, that lowering academic standards for Blacks and Hispanics has been a monumental failure, etc, and yet people STILL refuse to talk about it, out of fear of losing their job.  HAHAHAHAHA.

Literally in 20 years, half of Western nations will have suffered a complete collapse of infrastructure, and it will be completely impossible to deny everything I have been speaking about.  Everything gets worse with each passing year, and unless someone is seriously suggesting that trends will start reversing themselves, it means that things will continue to get worse until they hit a breaking point.  At that point, it will be impossible to deny what I have been saying for decades.

And as I have said, it has been getting this way for decades now.

You can attempt to fire everyone for speaking their minds about this, but once 60% of White people not only hold these views, but are alright with speaking on them, there is nothing whatsoever anyone is going to be able to do about it.  The genie is out of the bottle now - and is not going back in.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #186 on: December 17, 2017, 07:06:59 PM »
Haha

Exactly.

Again, Matt has not done much, if anything, with his supposed genius IQ.

But, on getbig, everyone has a genius level IQ.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #187 on: December 17, 2017, 07:08:17 PM »
Vince G is a master of anger induction, i.e., on how to push someone's buttons:

Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, knows what he is doing.
X

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #188 on: December 17, 2017, 07:08:43 PM »
Matt, all kidding aside, why would you have your IQ "tested and retested" over a span of 17 years?

My IQ has been tested and retested for 17 years now, and - unsurprisingly, given the consistency of IQ testing - mine always holds steady at around 130.  

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #189 on: December 17, 2017, 07:10:17 PM »
Haha

[1] An IQ of 130 is not a "genius" IQ.  That arguably starts at 145, although some would claim lower.  It may depend on the trait.  My IQ score is consistent with my university education.  You can't complete four years of university mathematics and win the wall full of mathematics awards and contests without having an IQ at or close to what I claim.  What I mean is that it would be literally impossible for a person with an IQ of 110 to do any of that.

[2] Meta-physical does not have an IQ of 180-190.  ::)  Anyone who ignores 110 years of intelligence testing that is COMPLETELY CONSISTENT around the positions that I have posted above is not that smart - not 180-190 IQ smart, that is.  How does Meta-physical explain the fact that the children of Black millionaires do not perform as well as the children of the poorest Asians.

They say poverty explains these things, but how does that make sense when poor Whites and poor Asians outnumber poor Blacks 3 to 1, meanwhile, Blacks outnumber both Whites and Asians in terms of violent crime.

None of you will bet that no Black man will win a Nobel Prize in the hard sciences this year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  You ALL know that no Black person will win such a prize, be it this year - or EVER - without genetic engineering, and you refuse to put your money where your mouths are.  You guys are so full of shit it's not even funny.  Take my money if you are so confident that I am wrong.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #190 on: December 17, 2017, 07:11:56 PM »
Mass third world immigration has improved developed countries so much!!!  SAID NO ONE EVER.

Haha, enjoy your divershitty, White man!  You deserve it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #191 on: December 17, 2017, 07:14:00 PM »
Matt, all kidding aside, why would you have your IQ "tested and retested" over a span of 17 years?

Especially when he does not utilize his supposedly genius IQ.

Matt is becoming a spitting image of DJ181 and Vince Basile.
X

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: December 17, 2017, 07:14:07 PM »
"when American troops occupied Germany at the end of the second world war, black soldiers left behind half-black children and white soldiers left behind all-white. By 11, the two groups had identical average IQs. In Germany, there was no black subculture.” - james flynn

werewolf operative

« Reply #193 on: December 17, 2017, 07:14:44 PM »
if the african americans are able to 'hang' with the other students, and after they graduate are able to go out and get good jobs, then iq didnt make much of a difference in the end no?

The nationwide college graduation rate for black students stands at an appallingly low rate of 42 percent.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #194 on: December 17, 2017, 07:16:26 PM »
let's say we drop 5 black kids on an island and 5 white kids on a island, everything else equal, is there any reason to believe that the black kids would do worse than the white kids?

If it was Madagascar, Blacks may do even better than Whites - in that they may have immunity to some of the diseases domestic to the region.  Also, Blacks would fare better under the extreme temperate [hot] conditions, etc.

You see, this discussion has nothing to do with "supremacy".  THE RACES ARE DIFFERENT.

Holy fuck, is this assertion REALLY that controversial.  Wait, so after 50,000 years of divergent biological evolution under completely separate geographical conditions, the races evolved different traits?

WELL KNOCK ME OVER WITH A FEATHER.

As for Meta-physical, I would rather do a video debate with it.  I'm sure he would spout nonsense about Lewontin's Fallacy that literally depends on the ignorance of his audience in order for people to believe it, hahaha.  But I would love to have that debate.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 17, 2017, 07:16:32 PM »
"“I have shown  that blacks gained 5.5 IQ points on whites between 1972 and 2002. There’s been no changes in family structure [the incidence of single-parent families], no gains in income. I suspect it’s an improvement in parenting. But I can’t prove it.”" - james flynn

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 17, 2017, 07:18:05 PM »
"Does oppression impact IQ scores? Yes.  The Sub-Saharan human brain is severely maimed in gestation and early childhood, due to six post-conception horrors: disease, violence, malnutrition, pollution, poverty and illiteracy. Many of the cognitive cripplers that I listed in my previous essay, “Brain Damage: 83 factors that stupefy intelligence”  are located in this underdeveloped region."

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #197 on: December 17, 2017, 07:21:34 PM »
I LOVE YouTube...you can't get away with being full of shit anymore.  I would LOVE Meta-physical to post his comments in a completely neutral YouTube setting, and watch his arguments get destroyed online.  For example, notice the third video - it involves my city of Thunder Bay, Canada.  Notice that people simply are not buying it anymore?  You can't just blame White people for everyone's problems like we once were able to.  :)  White people are finally defending themselves - granted, way too late, but hey...better than nothing.

Also, notice that they had to close the comments?  Haha.  They know EXACTLY what will happen if they actually allow people to speak honestly on these topics.  And it certainly won't be people saying that "Diversity is our strength."

Also, in that Black Pigeon Speaks video I posted just now, explain how in Toronto, Canada, with Blacks being only 6% of the population, Blacks comprised 82% of all robberies and muggings?  It must be Canada's history of slavery that caused that, right?  Oh shit.  Wait!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: December 17, 2017, 07:23:58 PM »
"At the individual level, genes are important, as they are for other qualities such as height.

It's very different, however, to use IQ to compare groups and say that, because one group has a lower mean IQ, that shows that it is genetically inferior. For example, if you look at developing nations, there are six for which we have good IQ data. Three of these are making gains faster now than we Europeans are. These are Turkey, Brazil and Kenya and I predict that eventually all three of them are going to match us for IQ. As for the three other nations, there is nothing the matter with their genes but with their circumstances. You have Sudan, where they keep having civil wars; you have Saudi Arabia, where most of them are sitting around feather-bedding on oil wells; and you have the Dominican Republic, where they have their infrastructure wiped out every 10 years by hurricanes, tsunamis and tornadoes. There is nothing the matter with their genes, but if Britain had all of its infrastructure destroyed every 10 years, it wouldn't be doing so well."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #199 on: December 17, 2017, 07:26:37 PM »
Look at these wall of texts he is posting.  Damn.  He is trying to convince himself he is smart.