Author Topic: Craig Titus vs. Phil Baroni - the challenge  (Read 108671 times)

pantiesniffer

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Craig Titus vs. Phil Baroni - the challenge
« on: June 25, 2005, 03:20:09 PM »
As some of you know craig titus Challenge Phil Barioni to  a fight in king of the cage.  I believe    Craigs cousin runs or owns it.

Ok for some of you who actually think craig is tough.

If craig and Phil baroni fought,  and by the way Phil is a middleweight someone craig outweighs by 100 lbs.

Craig would get destroyed.

bodybuilders are not tough and have no fighting skills at all.

PHil baroni although not a great fighter, is a pretty good fighter and has the ability to ko people.

he also has decent wrestling skills.

Actually it would be a massacre. 

Bodybuilders are tough in the gym , but in a real fight , it is a whole new reality .

ChinoXL

Re: When Craig Titus challenged Phil Baroni
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 03:22:50 PM »
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz

619Rules

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 03:25:01 PM »
Macaroni Baroni would last about 5 seconds with Craig, only as long as it would take for Craig to grab the broom stick....end of story!

dawoud23

• Getbig III
  • G. O. A. T
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 03:27:23 PM »
What are you sniffing?  Craig can fight fool.  Anyway even if you are a good fighter wrestling skills will not save you when you are fighting someone who outweighs you by that much.  He would have to hope for a lucky punch.  Besides Craig beat up a light heavyweight from the UFC before. 

Bodybuilders are not pu**ies.  I don't see many people calling Ronnie Coleman out for a fight.
The Vegetarian

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005, 03:35:24 PM »
Some people are born fighters and others lovers and others none of the previous two.I bounced for 5 years and boxed and sparred for the same amount of time though i have currently given both up for Bodybuilding full time.
Titus maybe a born fighter the only way to tell is if he fights.I have put down a Black belt in karate down, 300 pound monsters down in my job of bouncing and there is no way to tell by looking at a man if he can fight its somthing your born with ,controlled aggression.Saying this i have had my jaw broken by a guy weighing 150 i was 220 sparring.
To a degree Fighting can be taught but unless it is born into your DNA fighting is mostly genetics and mental attitude so never write off a someone on there looks or you will be in a whole lot of trouble,that includes Bodybuilders.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

dawoud23

• Getbig III
  • G. O. A. T
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005, 03:43:03 PM »
Some people are born fighters and others lovers and others none of the previous two.I bounced for 5 years and boxed and sparred for the same amount of time though i have currently given both up for Bodybuilding full time.
Titus maybe a born fighter the only way to tell is if he fights.I have put down a Black belt in karate down, 300 pound monsters down in my job of bouncing and there is no way to tell by looking at a man if he can fight its somthing your born with ,controlled aggression.Saying this i have had my jaw broken by a guy weighing 150 i was 220 sparring.
To a degree Fighting can be taught but unless it is born into your DNA fighting is mostly genetics and mental attitude so never write off a someone on there looks or you will be in a whole lot of trouble,that includes Bodybuilders.

Well put.
The Vegetarian

619Rules

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2005, 03:54:19 PM »
Some people are born fighters and others lovers ...

I am a lover, not a fighter.......

240 or bust

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2005, 04:06:26 PM »
You guys didn't hear what happened in that Baroni/Titus fight?

http://www.cnnsi.com/ufc

240 or bust

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2005, 04:07:23 PM »
ahhhh sheeit. ignore that part about bob chick. I'm playin nice now.

titus, however, deserves what's in there.

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2005, 04:11:23 PM »
I am a lover, not a fighter.......
Im the opposite a born fighter and not that much of a lover.When i said i was a retired bouncer is not exactly true, I was sacked and arrested and charged and had my security liscence stripped.If it was not for my shrink i would be in jail now ,i am on dissabilty but thats okay as i can put all my focus into bodybuilding.
By the way 240 i rember reading that a while ago but second time over it still had me in hysterics of laughter, keep up the good work.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2005, 04:16:33 PM »
once again a couple of juiced up bb'er think that becuase they can manhandle a few dumbells in the gym and grunt they can fight. not to burst your bubble, but Baroni would make titus his bitch. muscle dont mean shit if you dont know what to do with it. whats craig going to do hug him to death? your forgetting, these guys train to fight from positions where they are being bear hugged or squeezed. and on the stand up game, baroni would hit titus so fast and so many times he wouldnt know what to do.
just look at any fight from Royce Gracie against guys 3 times his size of 180 lbs. Look at Jen Shamrock who KO'd Kimo who outweighed him by 30 lbs of muscle and had 8 years less on his age. look at chuck lidell who is not the heaviest dude in the world but who has literally destroyed his opponents. randy coutour same thing.
or even better, mark kerr when he fought Paul Varelans who was over 70lbs bigger with tons more in ring experience and had the aggression of a former pro football player against mark kerr who was in his first fight ever and had only a wrestling background. if you havent seen the fight, you should. it was a massacre.

dawoud23

• Getbig III
  • G. O. A. T
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2005, 04:16:35 PM »
You guys didn't hear what happened in that Baroni/Titus fight?

http://www.cnnsi.com/ufc

You have way too much time on your hands.  Somewhat funny stuff though.
The Vegetarian

brianX

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2005, 06:39:19 PM »
It will never materialize. They'll find some lame excuse not to fight each other.

Titus

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2005, 01:49:28 AM »
Yawn.  I don't even think about it.  If he does start a fight with me in the street, I will not hesitate.  I agree that Phill is a pro fighter and has the ability to hurt guys badly, that is exactly why I will end it just like the other UFC fighter I ran into years ago, 185 pound guy.  Every knows how that ended.

CT

absent

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2005, 02:16:25 AM »
KICK HIS ASS SEABASS 8)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2005, 02:25:10 AM »

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2005, 04:33:01 AM »
hold on WTF did i miss. Another UFC fighter got KO'd by the big man? Do tell the story!!!
Scouser on Tour

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2005, 04:37:10 AM »
size has nothing to do with the outcome of a fight - Royce Gracie anyone? I know a guy where i live, hes 24 he weighs about 165 and has THE hardest punch ive ever seen. Broke a mans jaw in 4 places and smashed his cheek bone with 1 punch. Needless to say he also KO'd him

Im not sure if Baroni actually realises what he has gotten into to be honest. Maybe he never thought it would actually come off and IMO hes bitten off a hell of alot more than he can chew
Scouser on Tour

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2005, 04:38:14 AM »
KICK HIS ASS SEABASS 8)

best movie.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2005, 04:41:37 AM »
Yawn.  I don't even think about it.  If he does start a fight with me in the street, I will not hesitate.  I agree that Phill is a pro fighter and has the ability to hurt guys badly, that is exactly why I will end it just like the other UFC fighter I ran into years ago, 185 pound guy.  Every knows how that ended.

CT

I never heard of it , what happened ?

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2005, 04:43:28 AM »
craig, sucker punches do not constitute a fair fight. yeah, you dropped arne list after he demanded his money from the growth you "bought". but he wasnt even looking straight at you when you did it. and yes you did knock down melvin when he said some negative stuff about you and kelly in the gym after you propositioned him and his wife, but again, he wasnt looking at you. and now you supposedly beat up (or is that one punch sucker) a 185lb MMA fighter? give his name and stats of this "fight" if you are so proud of it.
craig, i have no doubt you are tough. one would have to be after spending years in the can and whose only friends were the mexicans. in case anyone doesnt remember the infamous craig titus prison pics he was the one white guy ina  group of mexicans out in the california penal system. cant remember which prison, maybe lompoc? but i could be wrong.
hey craig, explain to us how you happen to be the one and only white guy in a crowd of mexicans? hmmmmmmm, i think we all know how that happened.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2005, 04:48:13 AM »
craig, i have no doubt you are tough. one would have to be after spending years in the can and whose only friends were the mexicans. in case anyone doesnt remember the infamous craig titus prison pics he was the one white guy ina  group of mexicans out in the california penal system. cant remember which prison, maybe lompoc? but i could be wrong.
hey craig, explain to us how you happen to be the one and only white guy in a crowd of mexicans? hmmmmmmm, i think we all know how that happened.

Do you have an facts here or just rumor and innuendo?

The crowd of mexicans you refer to were probably Mexican Mafia, those guys run most of the prisons in California.   It's probably smart that Craig was cool with them, might have saved his life.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

NJ BBER

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2005, 05:59:19 AM »

CT

LOL, I love it!!!  CT is the man.

dawoud23

• Getbig III
  • G. O. A. T
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2005, 06:15:29 AM »
craig, sucker punches do not constitute a fair fight. yeah, you dropped arne list after he demanded his money from the growth you "bought". but he wasnt even looking straight at you when you did it. and yes you did knock down melvin when he said some negative stuff about you and kelly in the gym after you propositioned him and his wife, but again, he wasnt looking at you. and now you supposedly beat up (or is that one punch sucker) a 185lb MMA fighter? give his name and stats of this "fight" if you are so proud of it.

What are you a CT hater?  Get off the guy.  Craig did get into an altercation with a light heavy weight from the UFC in 2001.  They guy was mad because supposedly Titus hit on his girlfriend.  Even though Titus was married at the time and the girl wasn't even going with the guy when the incident was to have happened.  While the guy was screaming in Craig's face Craig dropped him with a open palmed smack to the temple.  The guy fell and got back up.  Craig then proceeded to kick him in the balls and punch him in the head a couple of times.  It was over in a matter of seconds and the guy never touched him.

Now I'm not saying that Craig will do that to Baroni, but he is far from being a push over.  So Baroni is a fighter, not a very good fighter in the UFC either I might add, that doesn't make him a god.  Like Bruce Lee used to say "Anyone has the potential to get beat at anytime."  So if they do fight and Craig wins good.  If he loses big deal.  At least he has heart.
The Vegetarian

absent

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2005, 06:57:25 AM »
I think Craig was a homies bitch, that's what!