Author Topic: Deputy shoots to death 2 Syracuse teens  (Read 1658 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Deputy shoots to death 2 Syracuse teens
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2023, 02:44:22 PM »
Must be a real shitty realisation knowing the last 12 seconds or so that it truly is over. Pair of morons like that probably don't have the brain cells to truly grasp the gravity of it. "Awww sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt."

Accurate and funny.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2023, 02:45:19 PM »
Hope he shoots more of them

Hope he shoots ALL of them!
Q

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2023, 02:56:50 PM »
Looks like the teens drove off. I wonder how long it took them to realize that they were going to die from blood loss?

Cool it, Roach!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2023, 03:23:20 PM »
Cool it, Roach!

Car thieves final words to one another as they drove off:

“Did you know that we’ve stole 30 cars in three years, and they weren’t able to touch us. Now we’re shot up, and bleeding...   and all this does is raise the stakes of the game.”

“If you want the ultimate, you’ve got to be willing to get shot up and drive off. It’s not tragic to die doing what you love.”

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2023, 03:36:20 PM »
The sheriff’s superior officer told the media that the sheriff was a real blue-flame special

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2023, 03:40:04 PM »
The sheriff’s superior officer told the media that the sheriff was a real blue-flame special

;D ;D ;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2023, 05:10:43 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2023, 05:20:32 PM »
I shed not a tear for those boyz.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2023, 06:18:11 PM »
I shed not a tear for those boyz.

Agreed, my brother.  And as for all the libtards here and in the real world that will feign crying over their deaths?

They shed but Cuckodile Tears.   ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2023, 06:18:42 PM »
Bet they won't try that again.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2023, 02:16:13 AM »
Libturdz are saying the Cop should have let them drive off...   ::) ::)

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2023, 02:48:58 AM »
These two pieces of human trash would have terrorized the community for the remainder of their life, assuming they didn't wind up in prison. 

The fact that there is a single person on earth who cares about the lives of the worst our streets has to offer is beyond me. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2023, 08:15:42 AM »
These two pieces of human trash would have terrorized the community for the remainder of their life, assuming they didn't wind up in prison. 

The fact that there is a single person on earth who cares about the lives of the worst our streets has to offer is beyond me.

Not much in the news about this.

Now, that the “Defund” movement has crashed and burned, and has proved  to be a losing issue at the polls, the liberal media no longer cares about two worthless Dindu criminals that got shot by a cop.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2023, 08:19:34 AM »

Now, that the “Defund” movement has crashed and burned, and has proved  to be a losing issue at the polls, the liberal media no longer cares about two worthless Dindu criminals that got shot by a cop.

QFT!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2023, 08:26:52 AM »

Yes, yet another "Epic Libturd Fail" like everything they do and touch...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2023, 08:36:22 AM »

If Trump was President the media would definitely try to escalate this story further

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2023, 08:44:03 AM »
Libturdz are saying the Cop should have let them drive off...   ::) ::)

Getting out of his car and confronting them by himself was really dumb, should have waited for backup.  That said, given that they were trying to run him over I think him using his firearm was warranted.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2023, 12:59:18 PM »
Canadian news outlets seemingly have a mandate to never mention the race of criminals under any circumstances. Even AT LARGE suspects. I'm not even sure if they do it for White people anymore.

They will do it in the event of White-on-Black crimes, which are exceedingly rare in Canada. Anything that can be used as an anti-White narrative will mention race, but in general, race is unmentioned.

I just want to say, while on this topic:

Race replacement immigration is very real, and is happening in Canada at a rate faster than any other White-majority country. It's being accelerated everywhere now, as White people figure out what's happening...which currently IS happening.

By 2040, Canada will be 40% White. It was 90% White in 1990. If that isn't purposely targeted policy to do exactly, then what is it?  ::)

And yeah...it's very Jewish. Something I've said a hundred times. Think about it this way:

How can a minority take out a majority?

An attempt was made to use communism to do this in the 20th century, and then...Germany.

Jewish elites seem to be aware what will happen if they accelerate this too quickly. Though they seem to be getting braver lately. Probably because they're succeeding.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2023, 01:40:14 PM »
Canadian news outlets seemingly have a mandate to never mention the race of criminals under any circumstances. Even AT LARGE suspects. I'm not even sure if they do it for White people anymore.

They will do it in the event of White-on-Black crimes, which are exceedingly rare in Canada. Anything that can be used as an anti-White narrative will mention race, but in general, race is unmentioned.

I just want to say, while on this topic:

Race replacement immigration is very real, and is happening in Canada at a rate faster than any other White-majority country. It's being accelerated everywhere now, as White people figure out what's happening...which currently IS happening.

By 2040, Canada will be 40% White. It was 90% White in 1990. If that isn't purposely targeted policy to do exactly, then what is it?  ::)

And yeah...it's very Jewish. Something I've said a hundred times. Think about it this way:

How can a minority take out a majority?

An attempt was made to use communism to do this in the 20th century, and then...Germany.

Jewish elites seem to be aware what will happen if they accelerate this too quickly. Though they seem to be getting braver lately. Probably because they're succeeding.

I sense Matt thinks Jews are a "bit much"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2023, 01:47:10 PM »
I’m actually noticing a subtle shift in the media. They’re starting to show the gangs of wilding Dindus that have been ransacking department stores.

If Trump was President the media would definitely try to escalate this story further

They’ll do what’s politically expedient. Right now, shitting on cops is a bad strategy.

Apparently, a lot of Democrat congressmen and women bitched to the DNC about “Defund” costing them seats.

Instagram is full of videos from democrat run big cities that look like Third World countries. It starts to have an effect.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2023, 04:28:43 PM »

That’s the difference between whites and Hebrews

Whites don’t give two shits if the criminals were white but got blasted and died, I know I would
Be like fuck  them, they deserved everything coming for them, Hebrews on the other hand will defend criminals especially if they are Hebrews like themselves and justify that it was racism or hate crime against them

Built different

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2023, 04:50:21 PM »
That’s the difference between whites and Hebrews

Whites don’t give two shits if the criminals were white but got blasted and died, I know I would
Be like fuck  them, they deserved everything coming for them, Hebrews on the other hand will defend criminals especially if they are Hebrews like themselves and justify that it was racism or hate crime against them

Built different

I know a black woman who is in her 50’s. She went to Walgreens to pick up a prescription... on the way out, in the parking lot, she was ambushed by 4 black teenagers.

She said that they came at her from all directions. From behind, the front, from the right, and the left.

They beat her up, stole her purse, car keys, and her car.

They drove to the mall and were used her credit cards to buy things.

This occurred in the fall of 2022. The cops eventually found her car. I think that cops found drug paraphernalia in the car too.

She hired a black guy who is a boxer to help her defend herself in the future. But even he told her that when you are rushed by 4 people from all directions, boxing has it limits.

She was very bitter for months and months afterwards. She is not one of the type of people that would give these teens any leeway due to their “blackness”.

She was one pissed off woman.