Author Topic: Hairy backs on men  (Read 29730 times)

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
Re: Hairy backs on men
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2006, 06:15:03 PM »
My granddad is like a bear, extremely hairy, my dad says that he used to be selfconscious about it, like not take his shirt off at the beach. I dont have a lot of bodyhair. Like 15 chesthairs or something, and maybe 10 on my shoulders. I do have extremely hairy legs though (i have black hair). What's your take on that? I haven't really had comments about it ... but i don't like it.

What do you think about belly hair? Most guys have it i think, like a lil path from my bellybutton to my privates.

belly hair is DAMN SEXY!!  Its like the trail to paradise...well, in some cases.  But dont get too excited with it!  It still needs to be trimmed.  Like I said before, its most sexiest after growing for about 4 to 5 days.   If you are only rocking 15 on your chest...get rid of them.  They only give you the puberty teen boy look.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 08:19:05 AM »
I don't know... if approached in the right way, it could be a really hot thing.

I think I've shaved every gal I've ever been with. Not like it's a fetish, but it's just one of those things.

I'll come clean here...I grow hair pretty much everywhere on my body. Luckily, it's not curly or gnarly, but it is dark and it grows long enough to bother me. I've never liked it one bit, and I've always shaved it all off. It's a goddamned chore, too.

I started puberty young. I started growing hair on my shoulders and back in my early teens. I'd have to get my little brother to shave it off, bribe him and shit. Never was fun.

However I never had any problems with girls. I've had several very meaningful relationships, most of whom I keep in some sort of contact with. Every one of them was happy to help me groom, once I described how much it bothered me.

That, in turn, led to me grooming them as well. It can be a loving, intimate thing. Sometimes it's just a chore though.

Anyway, most ppl wouldn't know I had body hair. I shave it often and keep fairly tan to reduce the appearance of stubble...

My 2 cents.

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006, 09:09:14 AM »
Nice...

I cant see your face, but the abs looks great.  Hey, unless you are competing....leave the legs alone.  I hate it when Bob's legs are smoother than mine!!  Its just not normal!!  ::)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2006, 10:22:13 AM »
Hi Tasha,

I haven't shown my face on the forums for a variety of reasons. I'm sure you can guess why.

I don't shave my legs that much. But I do buzz them occasionally to keep the sasquatch away.

Thanks for the nice compliment!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2006, 03:44:09 PM »
I think I've shaved every gal I've ever been with. Not like it's a fetish, but it's just one of those things.

That, in turn, led to me grooming them as well. It can be a loving, intimate thing. Sometimes it's just a chore though.

I agree. It can be a very loving & intimate thing when shared.
btw - By your pic, one would never even guess that you have sasquatch potential  :D
w

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2006, 04:04:54 PM »
Such clean white socks also.
You do your Mama proud.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2006, 04:10:14 PM »
I agree. It can be a very loving & intimate thing when shared.
btw - By your pic, one would never even guess that you have sasquatch potential  :D

That's why I posted it! We walk among you!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2006, 04:11:16 PM »
Such clean white socks also.
You do your Mama proud.

Always clean socks and undies. Never know when you'll end up in the hospital, being undressed by a beautiful woman!

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2006, 04:45:40 PM »
Always clean socks and undies. Never know when you'll end up in the hospital, being undressed by a beautiful woman!

Too bad I don't work in a hospital ;)
Jennifer

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2006, 06:38:22 PM »
I'm blushing!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2006, 07:07:53 PM »

I'll come clean here...I grow hair pretty much everywhere on my body. Luckily, it's not curly or gnarly, but it is dark and it grows long enough to bother me. I've never liked it one bit, and I've always shaved it all off. It's a goddamned chore, too.

I started puberty young. I started growing hair on my shoulders and back in my early teens. I'd have to get my little brother to shave it off, bribe him and shit. Never was fun.

However I never had any problems with girls. I've had several very meaningful relationships, most of whom I keep in some sort of contact with. Every one of them was happy to help me groom, once I described how much it bothered me.

Anyway, most ppl wouldn't know I had body hair. I shave it often and keep fairly tan to reduce the appearance of stubble...

My 2 cents.

show off!  lol

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2006, 07:09:15 PM »
He's a hairdresser  ;D ;D
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2006, 07:10:59 PM »
lol.  "i'm the biggest, badest, hairdresser around.  Now who wants highlights?!"  add lisps where appropriate.   ;D

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2006, 09:04:32 PM »
Speaking of hairy backs and highlights....

I was having my hair highlighted today in Venice...I was people watching (the salon has a huge window), and talking with my stylist, when this 60+ year old man walked by with no shirt, those ball hugger bike shorts that kind-of fold on the sides, and the hairiest chest, legs, arms, and back I have EVER seen.  What disgusted me most was his sweat was causing the hair to get wet.  OH MY GOD, I puked in my mouth a little bit.  I actually ghasped, and my sweet gay stylist was freaking out.  It was hilarious.  I told him about our convo on the boards about this very topic.

Tell me, men, how is it that you have a full body suit...but a bald ass head?  Its a bit of an oxymoron.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2006, 04:36:58 AM »

I was having my hair highlighted today in Venice...I was people watching (the salon has a huge window), and talking with my stylist, when this 60+ year old man walked by with no shirt, those ball hugger bike shorts that kind-of fold on the sides, and the hairiest chest, legs, arms, and back I have EVER seen.  What disgusted me most was his sweat was causing the hair to get wet.  OH MY GOD, I puked in my mouth a little bit.  I actually ghasped, and my sweet gay stylist was freaking out.  It was hilarious.  I told him about our convo on the boards about this very topic.

Tell me, men, how is it that you have a full body suit...but a bald ass head?  Its a bit of an oxymoron.

This one is easy to explain.

A mans hair on his head falls out due to simple oxygen starvation.  Reduced blood flow from the lack of use in the cranium is the direct cause.  This is also the reason their pubic hair is always so thick.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2006, 04:42:25 AM »

A mans hair on his head falls out due to simple oxygen starvation.  Reduced blood flow from the lack of use in the cranium is the direct cause.  This is also the reason their pubic hair is always so thick.

lol starting early today..:)

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2006, 04:46:21 AM »
lol starting early today..:)

I haven't slept yet, so it is still a carry over from last night.  :-*

Any how I hear my pillow calling me, Nighty Night. 
Think of me while your slaving away at the office.  ;D
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2006, 05:00:32 AM »
I haven't slept yet, so it is still a carry over from last night.  :-*

Any how I hear my pillow calling me, Nighty Night. 
Think of me while your slaving away at the office.  ;D

nighty night.:)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2006, 05:33:35 AM »

lol.  wait..no yeah thats funny

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2006, 05:40:58 AM »

Hormones, honey. Us afflicted can't help it...but we don't have to flaunt it!!!

I think it's every bit as gross as you all do, that's why I shave it off!

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2006, 06:29:03 AM »

ROFLMAO

Oh and Rearden you get a pass
Jennifer

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2006, 06:41:03 AM »
ROFLMAO

Oh and Rearden you get a pass

I hope so because;

A. You won't see me wearing nut hugger bike shorts.

B. You won't see me letting my body hair grow.

And

C. You sure as hell won't see me shirtless, hairy and sweating anywhere, ever!

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2006, 06:43:47 AM »
what about just shirtless and sweating??
Jennifer

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2006, 07:08:10 AM »

lol

lol
R

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2006, 07:34:46 AM »
All body hair should be removed. Man or woman. I think its repulsive on either or. Its just simple hygein. My opinion.  ::)
PB