Author Topic: Paco Bautista update(Back training video with his trainer and Kyomu)  (Read 10153 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
 :P

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Paco Bautista update(Back training video with his trainer and Kyomu)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 04:50:49 AM »
how much time u think has paco left?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 05:04:53 AM »
Sincerely I dont have any clue.
Unlike another mass monster, he is a real genetic freak.
Once he hadnt  touched any weight and eaten three times like a normal person without any chemical at all  for 4 months,of course he shrinked but he still weighted 114kg with 55cm arms and huge cut quads as usual.
When i saw that i felt as if i am watching paranormal phenomenon like ghost or something.

So, it means that he is built like this close to natural unlike other mass monsters. So you cant treat his case totaly same as others.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 05:38:28 AM »
He looks healthier than Greg K, so i hope he lives to train Kyomu for at least 20 more years

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 05:45:13 AM »

His trainer could go first
O

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 05:56:55 AM »
Why don't you guys lower the weight so you can focus on your muscles better thus eliminating the need to growl like animals and touch each other's weights?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 05:58:00 AM »
chino maricon

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
O

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 08:13:03 AM »
Elbow sleeves while training back... winnie/deca/caveman training style of peace..  :-\

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 01:00:26 PM »
His trainer could go first
Agreed . We always recomend him on dropping some weight .

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2013, 01:06:13 PM »
Why don't you guys lower the weight so you can focus on your muscles better thus eliminating the need to growl like animals and touch each other's weights?
We change lifting style so often . Every lifting style has its own advantage.
Some exercises we do explosive movement . And others We do super strict even with the peak contraction

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2013, 01:18:09 PM »
You are wrong. Fun fact: bodybuilders always lie and tell you lies.
Almost 5years we know and we train together for 4 years around.We take care each other in our life out of gym. Plus we are neighboor.
What can i say? Telling the truth, í am not his fan.
Just  the guy is like my brother ...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2013, 01:19:31 PM »
Once he hadnt  touched any weight and eaten three times like a normal person without any chemical at all  for 4 months,of course he shrinked but he still weighted 114kg with 55cm arms and huge cut quads as usual.
When i saw that i felt as if i am watching paranormal phenomenon like ghost or something.

So, it means that he is built like this close to natural unlike other mass monsters. So you cant treat his case totaly same as others.
they re all special until one day they realize they arent.

And it s not "paranormal"; he just lied to you about his drug use and has prolly always been doing ten times more than he told you and even when he pretend to be off he wasnt. Stop being so fucking naive.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2013, 01:22:46 PM »
Once he hadnt  touched any weight and eaten three times like a normal person without any chemical at all  for 4 months,of course he shrinked but he still weighted 114kg with 55cm arms and huge cut quads as usual.

C'mon now, you're being delusional  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2013, 01:22:57 PM »
Almost 5years we know and we train together for 4 years around.We take care each other in our life out of gym. Plus we are neighboor.
What can i say? Telling the truth, í am not his fan.
Just  the guy is like my brother ...
no, you re just his FOIL, moron. You re constantly in awe in front of him, envying him, puting him on a pedestral, thats why he "likes" you. I also tend to like people who fear me  or envy me, or worship me; who wouldnt. And we re in conflict with those who dont like us and want to kill us, dominate us. As simple as that.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2013, 01:23:49 PM »
C'mon now, you're being delusional  ::)
he s not delusional, more like...homosexual. He loves paco. And paco loves being surounded by naive gullible closet homos who worship him constantly. Who wouldnt? It s called steroid induced charisma. That, and paco probably provides our cockomu with some roids here and there once in a while.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2013, 01:28:42 PM »
he s not delusional, more like...homosexual. He loves paco. And paco loves being surounded by naive gullible closet homos who worship him constantly. Who wouldnt? It s called steroid induced charisma. That, and paco probably provides our cockomu with some roids here and there once in a while.

Don't know about others but the homo part is a turn off for me.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2013, 01:48:05 PM »
Don't know about others but the homo part is a turn off for me.
its a passive homosexuality id say, they dont have sex togther it s like a platonic relationship that will never materialize;  all friendships are like that btw. It would break everything apart; paco has no interest in doing so, loosing his dominating position in his couple, at the gym, and cockumu is living in his little fantasy world as long as it lasts; it s a "friendship" and morality wont allow it to go too far; he s the one who secretly wishes paco one days sodomizes him but it s not even conscious. Paco is prolly just a father figure he never had and this lack that lasted for decades makes him want another man to fuck him in the ass. The desire to be fucked is proportional to the time spent without a father figure.  

It doesnt happen to men who  had a father and mother; they didnt lack a father figure, and even if he was a bad father, they still had his presence at least so dont have homosexual tendencies. Homosexual tendencies are a deep desire to fill in a void, the absence of a father,  the lack of love that lasted for years and accumulated. It s a way to find a balance, to reequilibrate things , compensate for what they didnt have. We re just animals who are led by tensions, releases etc, everything is energetical forces, counter forces, chemical balances and imbalances. Adaptation and survival are always found in finding a balance between extremes when you re falling for the extremes. Extremes kill. Balance is what keeps you alive.

It will never cease to amaze me how we re only the product of what spawned, raised, conditioned us, what we ve been exposed to. We choose nothing, but to stay alive once we realize we could off ourselves, generally after intense suffering. The only choice we have in life is to kill ourselves or keep playing the game. Everything else if conditioned by things we have no control over.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2013, 02:00:08 PM »
Telling the truth he admires me a lot and he ask me lots of advice to me. Bodybuilding is just a
part of my life. Of course i admire him about his achivement. But he is a humanbeing like you and me after all. So he has lots of defects too.
Worshipping somebody is very stupid. But i do say thanx to him for helping my private life matters.
Maybe he is not a great person. But one thing true is ,he is one of the few who call me when i meet hardship in my life and he did it too several times.
If you guys dont believe his genetic matter which i dwelled on ,i dont care. Its up to you.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2013, 02:02:16 PM »
Telling the truth he admires me a lot and he ask me lots of advice to me. Bodybuilding is just a
part of my life. Of course i admire him about his achivement. But he is a humanbeing like you and me after all. So he has lots of defects too.
Worshipping somebody is very stupid. But i do say thanx to him for helping my private life matters.
Maybe he is not a great person. But one thing true is ,he is one of the few who call me when i meet hardship in my life and he did it too several times.
If you guys dont believe his genetic matter which i dwelled on ,i dont care. Its up to you.
sure buddy.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2013, 02:05:29 PM »
its a passive homosexuality id say, they dont have sex togther it s like a platonic relationship that will never materialize;  all friendships are like that btw. It would break everything apart; paco has no interest in doing so, loosing his dominating position in his couple, at the gym, and cockumu is living in his little fantasy world as long as it lasts; it s a "friendship" and morality wont allow it to go too far; he s the one who secretly wishes paco one days sodomizes him but it s not even conscious. Paco is prolly just a father figure he never had and this lack that lasted for decades makes him want another man to fuck him in the ass. The desire to be fucked is proportional to the time spent without a father figure.  

It doesnt happen to men who  had a father and mother; they didnt lack a father figure, and even if he was a bad father, they still had his presence at least so dont have homosexual tendencies. Homosexual tendencies are a deep desire to fill in a void, the absence of a father,  the lack of love that lasted for years and accumulated. It s a way to find a balance, to reequilibrate things , compensate for what they didnt have. We re just animals who are led by tensions, releases etc, everything is energetical forces, counter forces, chemical balances and imbalances.
some time i am sorry for you. You dont have wife and children dont you?You dont have a friend who take care of you dont you?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2013, 02:12:51 PM »
some time i am sorry for you. You dont have wife and children dont you?You dont have a friend who take care of you dont you?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2013, 02:14:21 PM »
that was almost as painful to watch as branch warren and JOJ humping the bar.

why the spastic ego lifting? On those megadoses of drugs you just need a sensible training stimulus and theres no risk of tearing a bicep or blowing out a disc

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2013, 02:15:41 PM »
bro you have some serious issues  :o

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2013, 02:17:16 PM »
bro you have some serious issues  :o
why cause im stating the truth?