Author Topic: Paco Bautista update(Back training video with his trainer and Kyomu)  (Read 10151 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Paco Bautista update(Back training video with his trainer and Kyomu)
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2013, 02:17:29 PM »
its a passive homosexuality id say, they dont have sex togther it s like a platonic relationship that will never materialize;  all friendships are like that btw. It would break everything apart; paco has no interest in doing so, loosing his dominating position in his couple, at the gym, and cockumu is living in his little fantasy world as long as it lasts; it s a "friendship" and morality wont allow it to go too far; he s the one who secretly wishes paco one days sodomizes him but it s not even conscious. Paco is prolly just a father figure he never had and this lack that lasted for decades makes him want another man to fuck him in the ass. The desire to be fucked is proportional to the time spent without a father figure.  

It doesnt happen to men who  had a father and mother; they didnt lack a father figure, and even if he was a bad father, they still had his presence at least so dont have homosexual tendencies. Homosexual tendencies are a deep desire to fill in a void, the absence of a father,  the lack of love that lasted for years and accumulated. It s a way to find a balance, to reequilibrate things , compensate for what they didnt have. We re just animals who are led by tensions, releases etc, everything is energetical forces, counter forces, chemical balances and imbalances. Adaptation and survival are always found in finding a balance between extremes when you re falling for the extremes. Extremes kill. Balance is what keeps you alive.

It will never cease to amaze me how we re only the product of what spawned, raised, conditioned us, what we ve been exposed to. We choose nothing, but to stay alive once we realize we could off ourselves, generally after intense suffering. The only choice we have in life is to kill ourselves or keep playing the game. Everything else if conditioned by things we have no control over.

What about Tbombz? His dad was always around and yet Tay loves a dick in his ass - it feels great...,like a deep tissue massage etc..
O

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2013, 02:20:13 PM »
What about Tbombz? His dad was always around and yet Tay loves a dick in his ass - it feels great...,like a deep tissue massage etc..
i dont know anything about his relationship with his father? Your dad can have always been around, and..fucked you in the ass or touched you inapropriately ,could have been a closet homo himself but never acted on it, and as a result his son who was exposed to it finally act on it doing what his father couldnt do somehow being "proud" of doing what his father wanted to do. This way father is happy cause his son does it and he doesnt have to.

Yeah reality is often way more complicated than we think.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2013, 02:34:32 PM »
no, you re just his FOIL, moron. You re constantly in awe in front of him, envying him, puting him on a pedestral, thats why he "likes" you. I also tend to like people who fear me  or envy me, or worship me; who wouldnt. And we re in conflict with those who dont like us and want to kill us, dominate us. As simple as that.

You are trying to tell the guy what his friendship is without having any idea. Everything out of your mouth is pure negative speculation, always is. You are the most miserable person on getbig, which is pretty bad. One day maybe you will blow your brains out? None of us will know about it. Would anyone actually attend your funeral?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2013, 02:45:24 PM »
why cause im stating the truth?
because you have a serious compulsion problem of getting into everyone's business and trying correct people and act like you have all the solutions, meanwhile you have a broken home and lost your job, or by your own words God took your job away.

seriously, giving advise and giving your opinion from right and wrong is one thing but what you do here relentlessly is just fucken sad

Kyomu is a good respectful dude and he has dignity, he is training with his training partner and you make it into a homo rant, you have lost your mind

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2013, 02:56:40 PM »
its a passive homosexuality id say, they dont have sex togther it s like a platonic relationship that will never materialize;  all friendships are like that btw. It would break everything apart; paco has no interest in doing so, loosing his dominating position in his couple, at the gym, and cockumu is living in his little fantasy world as long as it lasts; it s a "friendship" and morality wont allow it to go too far; he s the one who secretly wishes paco one days sodomizes him but it s not even conscious. Paco is prolly just a father figure he never had and this lack that lasted for decades makes him want another man to fuck him in the ass. The desire to be fucked is proportional to the time spent without a father figure.  

It doesnt happen to men who  had a father and mother; they didnt lack a father figure, and even if he was a bad father, they still had his presence at least so dont have homosexual tendencies. Homosexual tendencies are a deep desire to fill in a void, the absence of a father,  the lack of love that lasted for years and accumulated. It s a way to find a balance, to reequilibrate things , compensate for what they didnt have. We re just animals who are led by tensions, releases etc, everything is energetical forces, counter forces, chemical balances and imbalances. Adaptation and survival are always found in finding a balance between extremes when you re falling for the extremes. Extremes kill. Balance is what keeps you alive.

It will never cease to amaze me how we re only the product of what spawned, raised, conditioned us, what we ve been exposed to. We choose nothing, but to stay alive once we realize we could off ourselves, generally after intense suffering. The only choice we have in life is to kill ourselves or keep playing the game. Everything else if conditioned by things we have no control over.

fun fact: when someone's gay they always find a way to claim it's due to home life no matter the arrangement. single dad: he worshiped his father and seeks to have another. single mom: no male influence, seeking male companionship. both parents: blame it on school or the media. played sports: was around other boys in the locker rooms and the bonds grew too close. didn't play sports: never had a chance to bond with other boys so seeking it now.

so then we get guys with deep-rooted fears of homosexuality who, when confronted with a gay person, desperately seeks to explain it as a product of the environment so they can convince themselves that "there's no way I'M gay, i didn't have that kind of upbringing!!" because they're so pathetically terrified that, if homosexuality is in fact inherent, they might have those feelings in themselves. pure repression manifesting as accusations. it's sad, really.

but no, no. i'm sure the issue here is paco. carry on.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2013, 08:30:10 PM »
why cause im stating the truth?

Just another one of your high anxiety, depressive rants. If you ever put yourself under the microscope it would not be pretty.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2013, 10:09:36 PM »
that was almost as painful to watch as branch warren and JOJ humping the bar.

why the spastic ego lifting? On those megadoses of drugs you just need a sensible training stimulus and theres no risk of tearing a bicep or blowing out a disc
As  i stated before, We change our lifting style so often. If you lift super strict for a while, then suddenly you lift like Ronnie or  Branch, you feel sore next day for sure

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2013, 12:34:29 AM »
Yesterday, Pec training. :P

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2013, 12:39:20 AM »

lmao. newsflash buddy. Not everybody is a homo like you.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2013, 01:19:23 AM »
Orange walls, green equipment... gym of peace   :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2013, 01:41:30 AM »
Sincerely I dont have any clue.
Unlike another mass monster, he is a real genetic freak.
Once he hadnt  touched any weight and eaten three times like a normal person without any chemical at all  for 4 months,of course he shrinked but he still weighted 114kg with 55cm arms and huge cut quads as usual.
When i saw that i felt as if i am watching paranormal phenomenon like ghost or something.

So, it means that he is built like this close to natural unlike other mass monsters. So you cant treat his case totaly same as others.

how many languages do you speak?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2013, 02:44:02 AM »
kyomu have you caught the big fish with bare hands in the river this year?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2013, 02:56:30 AM »

E tu? Hablas espanol frustrado de mierda?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2013, 02:59:19 AM »
You are trying to tell the guy what his friendship is without having any idea. Everything out of your mouth is pure negative speculation, always is. You are the most miserable person on getbig, which is pretty bad. One day maybe you will blow your brains out? None of us will know about it. Would anyone actually attend your funeral?

Vince Basille most likely will

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2013, 04:13:56 AM »
Worth to see these arms one more time in this thread.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2013, 04:14:37 AM »
Telling the truth he admires me a lot and he ask me lots of advice to me. Bodybuilding is just a
part of my life. Of course i admire him about his achivement. But he is a humanbeing like you and me after all. So he has lots of defects too.
Worshipping somebody is very stupid. But i do say thanx to him for helping my private life matters.
Maybe he is not a great person. But one thing true is ,he is one of the few who call me when i meet hardship in my life and he did it too several times.
If you guys dont believe his genetic matter which i dwelled on ,i dont care. Its up to you.

You guys need to stop lying to yourself. Was the same with Nasser and Bigbobs, Alex23, etc. They used to claim "Nasser's healthy as a horse", "300 pounds eating as a bird", "all genetics" bla bla bla. Well, we all know how it ended.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2013, 04:30:22 AM »
because you have a serious compulsion problem of getting into everyone's business and trying correct people and act like you have all the solutions, meanwhile you have a broken home and lost your job, or by your own words God took your job away.

seriously, giving advise and giving your opinion from right and wrong is one thing but what you do here relentlessly is just fucken sad

Kyomu is a good respectful dude and he has dignity, he is training with his training partner and you make it into a homo rant, you have lost your mind

Yes, I love when uberman gives advice to people on getbig when meanwhile he could just as well clean their houses because uberman is a religious nutcase without job, degree and money.

BTW that training is utterly idiotic, it amazes me how little can IFBB pro know about training. And wearing belt during incline bench press, or wearing belt at all for that matter -what the fuck? Do you know that wearing a belt actually INCREASES the risk of injuries?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2013, 07:19:33 AM »
kyomu have you caught the big fish with bare hands in the river this year?
wew I have never done it in my life. but if i have a occation, i would like to. Those catfish are freaky.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2013, 07:21:09 AM »
how many languages do you speak?
Three.
But my english is getting worse each year. :-\

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2013, 07:25:28 AM »
You guys need to stop lying to yourself. Was the same with Nasser and Bigbobs, Alex23, etc. They used to claim "Nasser's healthy as a horse", "300 pounds eating as a bird", "all genetics" bla bla bla. Well, we all know how it ended.
Well, I havent never stated that Paco was healthy even one time.
But, genetic freak. That i garentee you.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2013, 07:28:41 AM »
Yes, I love when uberman gives advice to people on getbig when meanwhile he could just as well clean their houses because uberman is a religious nutcase without job, degree and money.

BTW that training is utterly idiotic, it amazes me how little can IFBB pro know about training. And wearing belt during incline bench press, or wearing belt at all for that matter -what the fuck? Do you know that wearing a belt actually INCREASES the risk of injuries?
He is not wearing a belt for it. He is wearing it for protecting his operation scar of hernia.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2013, 07:32:01 AM »
E tu? Hablas espanol frustrado de mierda?
Ja ja, dejalo colega. El esta mal de la oya. :-\

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2013, 07:49:53 AM »
wew I have never done it in my life. but if i have a occation, i would like to. Those catfish are freaky.

;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2013, 09:36:13 PM »
Three.
But my english is getting worse each year. :-\

How long it took u to learn Spanish? Would u say u are fluent?

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2013, 11:08:42 PM »
Well, I havent never stated that Paco was healthy even one time.
But, genetic freak. That i garentee you.

yeah,at the abdominal area
T