Author Topic: Pandaemonium Clear This All Up  (Read 1987 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Pandaemonium Clear This All Up
« on: October 11, 2008, 11:56:02 AM »
K--I've never really understood this.  You googled pumphards name?  It came up on some pedo site.  You searched it and found some posts by him.  The INSTANT you outed him as a pedo site surfer those posts "magically" disappeared. (Some coincidence).  Essentially making him look guilty as can be.  To cover it up he then goes on a mission accusing you of surfing pedo sites?  Is this about right?  I've never really fully understood what happened there.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Pandaemonium Clear This All Up
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 12:09:01 PM »
K--I've never really understood this.  You googled pumphards name?  It came up on some pedo site.  You searched it and found some posts by him.  The INSTANT you outed him as a pedo site surfer those posts "magically" disappeared. (Some coincidence).  Essentially making him look guilty as can be.  To cover it up he then goes on a mission accusing you of surfing pedo sites?  Is this about right?  I've never really fully understood what happened there.
When he googled pumphards name, pumphards profile link came up, he didn't have to search the site for it. The rest is correct as I remember.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 12:13:28 PM »
When he googled pumphards name, pumphards profile link came up, he didn't have to search the site for it. The rest is correct as I remember.

ah--I've always been unsure of all this

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 09:29:21 PM »
There's a pedophile who goes by the name "pumphard"?

Very hard to believe, you're gonna have to do some convincing here.
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 09:44:32 PM »
There's a pedophile who goes by the name "pumphard"?

Very hard to believe, you're gonna have to do some convincing here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 05:40:35 AM »
Why don't you clear this up for me, you first mentioned to me that you were getting ready to go away to do pen time, whatever happened with that?  Or was that just another one of your stories............

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 09:36:01 AM »
Why don't you clear this up for me, you first mentioned to me that you were getting ready to go away to do pen time, whatever happened with that?  Or was that just another one of your stories............
Brutally obvious deflection. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 10:04:23 AM »
Brutally obvious deflection. ::)

He hasn't recovered.  :-\

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 12:44:53 PM »
He hasn't recovered.  :-\
How are his workout vids selling?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 12:49:32 PM »
It's quite ironic that I get labelled with the name "pedo", yet everyone else round these parts is clearly in need of someone to sort out their sick desires.

P

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 01:34:18 PM »
It's quite ironic that I get labelled with the name "pedo", yet everyone else round these parts is clearly in need of someone to sort out their sick desires.

:-\

I love to fuck really skinny bitches.... It makes me think im fucking a pre-teen girl.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 01:45:12 PM »

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2008, 02:14:04 PM »

wtf are u talking about--yes I have DONE time, but have been clear of trouble for years, and why are you trying to steer this topic away from its origin.  That is about as clear guilt as it gets.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 02:35:52 PM »
wtf are u talking about--yes I have DONE time, but have been clear of trouble for years, and why are you trying to steer this topic away from its origin.  That is about as clear guilt as it gets.
Because yours is based on bullshit where mine is based on truths.  Unlike panda, I don't have the time to go people's post history, but feel free to do so, and you will find our conversation.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 02:37:36 PM »
get a load of all the misfits that jumped in..................haha hahahaha

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2008, 11:21:14 PM »

Yep, that's a pretty good summary.  This sick bastard made over 400 posts on the day his account got outed.  FOUR HUNDRED POSTS. :o  He could never explain how those 4 posts disappeared..all he could do was accuse all of us of being pedos.  Yeah, great logic ::)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2008, 11:43:52 PM »
Yep, that's a pretty good summary.  This sick bastard made over 400 posts on the day his account got outed.  FOUR HUNDRED POSTS. :o  He could never explain how those 4 posts disappeared..all he could do was accuse all of us of being pedos.  Yeah, great logic ::)

thanks man---I kinda figured.  Man, he can call anyone he wants anything but the truth is he can't hide from the facts.  He's disgusting.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2008, 05:47:08 AM »
Why didn't you inform the authorities about this pedo site you found? Was it because it would have been kinda hard to explain to them why you were surfing that site?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2008, 05:47:58 AM »
thanks man---I kinda figured.  Man, he can call anyone he wants anything but the truth is he can't hide from the facts.  He's disgusting.
Got anymore stories................. ..