Author Topic: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!  (Read 37551 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
lmao.  Dave is resilient, I will give him that.  He has some balls to continue to post as "Squadfather," even though the Squad has been dismantled and shamed.  That's why he has been so intent on getting Ron to give him back his sarcasm handle--or so I'm told. ;)

I'm done embarrasing him, it got to a point where I started feeling sorry for him.  Now, I love picking on the bitche bf and the big homo havenbull.  They're all squadfatty's misfits.......

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I'm done embarrasing him, it got to a point where I started feeling sorry for him.  Now, I love picking on the bitche bf and the big homo havenbull.  They're all squadfatty's misfits.......

At one point, havenbull was a good guy.  In fact, when I was serving my pretty long (and I should say, distinguished!) term in the Squad, he was an ok guy.  He has a decent build, and I respect that.

As for BF, very few of us ever took him seriously.  You'll notice that everyone distanced themselves from him when his pics were posted.  It's acknowledged behind the scenes that he's a pretty unoriginal "owner".  His ownings, after all, consist in him accusing people of stalking him simply because they reply to his posts.  Yet by his standards, he is stalking them, because he also replies to THEIR posts.  He should enroll in Logic 101... ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
At one point, havenbull was a good guy.  In fact, when I was serving my pretty long (and I should say, distinguished!) term in the Squad, he was an ok guy.  He has a decent build, and I respect that.

As for BF, very few of us ever took him seriously.  You'll notice that everyone distanced themselves from him when his pics were posted.  It's acknowledged behind the scenes that he's a pretty unoriginal "owner".  His ownings, after all, consist in him accusing people of stalking him simply because they reply to his posts.  Yet by his standards, he is stalking them, because he also replies to THEIR posts.  He should enroll in Logic 101... ::)
I also love the way he havenbull and bf tell everyone that they are in our heads, and that they don't realize that those geeks amuse us.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I also love the way he havenbull and bf tell everyone that they are in our heads, and that they don't realize that those geeks amuse us.

haha, oh yes, the "I'm in your head" offense.  SF is the king of it.  BF is right up there, too.  Like I said, most of us never really liked BF that much, at least not during the long stretch when I was in the Squad.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahaha, why is it that Pumphard never posts in a thread until one of the 5,000 other gimmicks that are too pussy to speak up on their mains chimes in? What a little chicken shit. You live right near CT but you've never heard of La Guardia? Interesting.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
haha, oh yes, the "I'm in your head" offense.  SF is the king of it.  BF is right up there, too.  Like I said, most of us never really liked BF that much, at least not during the long stretch when I was in the Squad.
don't blame you.........I'm going to find out what he's made of, taking him up on his challenge, going to nyc next week, waiting to see how he's going to get out of this one.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha, why is it that Pumphard never posts in a thread until one of the 5,000 other gimmicks that are too pussy to speak up on their mains chimes in? What a little chicken shit. You live right near CT but you've never heard of La Guardia? Interesting.  ::)
not only are you a little pussy, but your also dumb, put it this way, I'm about an hour flight away, so don't be too concerned about my travelling expense.

Fury

• Getbig V
not only are you a little pussy, but your also dumb, put it this way, I'm about an hour flight away, so don't be too concerned about my travelling expense.

THE IRONY!!! hahahahaha, what a clown. An hour flight away? So you're basically somewhere between Ohio and Virginia? I'm shaking!!!!  ::)

By the way, because I know you won't pick up on it, you should learn to distinguish between "your" and "you're" before calling someone dumb. It's basic first grade grammar, dipshit.

I'm concerned about your travelling expense because a plane ticket is like 5 or 6 12 hour shifts at McDonald's. That money could be spent more wisely. Perhaps on a set of dumbbells so you can try working out, schmoe?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
THE IRONY!!! hahahahaha, what a clown. An hour flight away? So you're basically somewhere between Ohio and Virginia? I'm shaking!!!!  ::)

By the way, because I know you won't pick up on it, you should learn to distinguish between "your" and "you're" before calling someone dumb. It's basic first grade grammar, dipshit.
your that desperate that your attacking grammar on a board........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
you can teach all about grammar when I see you next wed or thurs.......deal?

Fury

• Getbig V
you can teach all about grammar when I see you next wed or thurs.......deal?

hahahahahaha! This should be great. I'm shaking in my knickers.   ::)

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go bang out 35 sets of preacher curls so I can get myself in "fighting" shape.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahahahaha! This should be great. I'm shaking in my knickers.   ::)

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go bang out 35 sets of preacher curls so I can get myself in "fighting" shape.  ::)
You said I have the balls to meet up with you, and I'm just proving you wrong, I never mentioned anything about fighting.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

Are you Showstoppa  ???

Fury

• Getbig V
You said I have the balls to meet up with you, and I'm just proving you wrong, I never mentioned anything about fighting.

hahaha, it takes balls to go meet someone? What a little twit. Are you going to try to give me a reach around to prove how much of a man you really are on top of it?  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha, it takes balls to go meet someone? What a little twit. Are you going to try to give me a reach around to prove how much of a man you really are on top of it?  ::)

you better show, after all that tough talking......

Fury

• Getbig V
you better show, after all that tough talking......

hahahaha, I'm shaking in my boots.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, I'm shaking in my boots.
whatever bro.......

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
whatever bro.......

I'm in ure head
I own ure mind
I claim ure soul

8)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I'm in ure head
I own ure mind
I claim ure soul

8)
Your a fag
You are gay
Your a homo

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Your a fag
You are gay
Your a homo

Are you going to lose your temper tonight  :P

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Are you going to lose your temper tonight  :P
is that what you called it, I hope I didn't startle you.

Slin1

• Getbig IV
Pumphard is the biggest fukking homo in getbig history

But his slut mom do sleep around allot  :P
Money drugs and bitches

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Pumphard is the biggest fukking #### in getbig history

But his slut mom do sleep around allot  :P
wow.....another internet tough guy, you really showed me.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Your a fag
You are gay
Your a homo

I'm in ure head
I own ure mind
I crush ure dreams
I claim ure life
I sell ure soul

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I can't believe this "guy" spent his day on getbig melting like a used duechebag in the desert sun. Pumpedherd, you should be ashamed to post here anymore, your epic threats and non-stop temper tantrums are amusing, but getting old. Waiting for Bluto to come to your rescue isn't working either, time to hang yourself em up  :)

pumphard
Getbig IV

Getbig!

Re: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2007, 09:49:35 PM » Quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: BerzerkFury on June 04, 2007, 09:45:58 PM
Anyways, bed time. I hope I don't have nightmares of big, bad Pumphard coming to beat me up! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a dork. It doesnt' get any better than this thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

get your sleep, you know Bluto is going to have a hardon when he reads it this morning, and he'll love the outcome even more.   Tuck yourself in with your Star Wars bed sheets and have sweet dreams.

Report to moderator    Logged  

epic wanting Bluto to come to your rescue, bitchboy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!