Author Topic: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!  (Read 37550 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I can't believe this "guy" spent his day on getbig melting like a used duechebag in the desert sun. Pumpedherd, you should be ashamed to post here anymore, your epic threats and non-stop temper tantrums are amusing, but getting old. Waiting for Bluto to come to your rescue isn't working either, time to hang yourself em up  :)

pumphard
Getbig IV

Getbig!

Re: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2007, 09:49:35 PM » Quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: BerzerkFury on June 04, 2007, 09:45:58 PM
Anyways, bed time. I hope I don't have nightmares of big, bad Pumphard coming to beat me up! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a dork. It doesnt' get any better than this thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

get your sleep, you know Bluto is going to have a hardon when he reads it this morning, and he'll love the outcome even more.   Tuck yourself in with your Star Wars bed sheets and have sweet dreams.

Report to moderator    Logged  

epic wanting Bluto to come to your rescue, bitchboy.
I'm going to quit cause some tiny tit tells me too, ya right :D, go clean your trailer bro.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I'm going to quit cause some tiny tit tells me too, ya right :D, go clean your trailer bro.
I'm not your "bro" and I don't have a trailer :-\ I think you are projecting your childhood fantasies again. Something you want to tell us about your bro in the trailer? :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I'm not your "bro" and I don't have a trailer :-\ I think you are projecting your childhood fantasies again. Something you want to tell us about your bro in the trailer? :-X

Isn't it funny when these little douche bag dorks call people "bro"? It's lamer than Pumphard actually saying that he can't wait for Bluto and his band of lackeys to get here to back him up.  ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Isn't it funny when these little douche bag dorks call people "bro"? It's lamer than Pumphard actually saying that he can't wait for Bluto and his band of lackeys to get here to back him up.  ::)

hahahaha I bet he calls his buddies "broseph" and holds out a fist and asks for "brodage" when he walks in the room

hahahahaa god damn pumphard is lame

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
sure you don't, I'm convinced now.......

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You gotta come up with something original, it's called "squadfatty and his band of fairy men", or "havenbull and his misfits", so if your going to use my lines, the least you can do is get it right.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha I bet he calls his buddies "broseph" and holds out a fist and asks for "brodage" when he walks in the room

your calling me lame?  What I wanna know is why would you come here and talk about getting your ass rammed in a prison shower, and you won't tell me which prison you were at.

Fury

• Getbig V

hahahahahah, complete with doo rag and blinged out celly!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahahahah, complete with doo rag and blinged out celly!!!!
you can stop speculating how i look, soon enough you will see it for yourself.

Fury

• Getbig V
you can stop speculating how i look, soon enough you will see it for yourself.

I am beyond scared. I'm going to have to start wearing diapers so I don't have to change my underwear 30 times a day when I randomly piss myself thinking about this "bro" that's after me!  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I am beyond scared. I'm going to have to start wearing diapers so I don't have to change my underwear 30 times a day when I randomly piss myself thinking about this "bro" that's after me!  ::)
how many times are you going to tell me that your scared, and nobody is after you, I'm just accepting your challenge, thats all.

Fury

• Getbig V
how many times are you going to tell me that your scared, and nobody is after you, I'm just accepting your challenge, thats all.

What challenge? I recall saying that you would back out of your threat to Derek Anthony in 24 hours, which you did. Looks like someone owes me $500!!!! Unlike you, I can separate fantasy from reality. So, what's the countdown til D-day? I need to start writing my last will and testament!!!!  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What challenge? I recall saying that you would back out of your threat to Derek Anthony in 24 hours, which you did. Looks like someone owes me $500!!!! Unlike you, I can separate fantasy from reality. So, what's the countdown til D-day? I need to start writing my last will and testament!!!!  ::)
Lets see here, you said that I backed down from DA, here's his response, "YEAH OK GO PICK SOME COTTON YOU FUCKING HOMO TAKE CARE,,, IM OFF TO FUCK MY GIRL. OH WAIT THAT SOMETHING YOU LL NEVER GET... YOU LIKE STALKING ME YOU HOMO   PEACE

DONT BOTHER MESSAGING ME IM BLOCKING YOU PORCH MONKEY"

You also said that I would back down from a challenge with you, so I'll be in NYC this wed or thurs.........So u better Keep your part time job at BestBuy.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You got nothing to say now...........mmmmmmmmm, I believe geeks like you call it a MELTDOWN :D

Fury

• Getbig V
Lets see here, you said that I backed down from DA, here's his response, "YEAH OK GO PICK SOME COTTON YOU FUCKING HOMO TAKE CARE,,, IM OFF TO FUCK MY GIRL. OH WAIT THAT SOMETHING YOU LL NEVER GET... YOU LIKE STALKING ME YOU HOMO   PEACE

DONT BOTHER MESSAGING ME IM BLOCKING YOU PORCH MONKEY"

You also said that I would back down from a challenge with you, so I'll be in NYC this wed or thurs.........So u better Keep your part time job at BestBuy.

hahahaha, MELTDOWN!!!! You're going for 3 straight days of melting all over this board? What a pathetic little stalker.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, MELTDOWN!!!! You're going for 3 straight days of melting all over this board? What a pathetic little stalker.
I love the way you avoid the actual statement, pussy.

Fury

• Getbig V
I love the way you avoid the actual statement, pussy.

What statement? All I got out of that was you just threw a caps-lock induced rage. Have fun driving to Storrs from NYC, hahahaha! It's only 2-3 hours away.

Like I said, I don't know too many people who are big on meeting anonymous folks from the internet. It's very stalkerish. Can you confirm or deny that you are not one of those said Myspace offenders? Pedophile perhaps?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What statement? All I got out of that was you just threw a caps-lock induced rage. Have fun driving to Storrs from NYC, hahahaha! It's only 2-3 hours away.

Like I said, I don't know too many people who are big on meeting anonymous folks from the internet. It's very stalkerish. Can you confirm or deny that you are not one of those said Myspace offenders? Pedophile perhaps?
But whats important here is that I'm not shying away from your challenge, are you?

Fury

• Getbig V
But whats important here is that I'm not shying away from your challenge, are you?

If you feel like driving all the way up here to try to hang out "bro," be my guest. Will this constitute the biggest owning in Getbig history when some clown I've never met goes out of his way to find me? hahaha, this definetely reminds of that astronaut. Driving 1100 miles to find someone who's never heard of her nor even cares. Go ahead. This has 10 o'clock news written all over it.

Headline "Myspace type stalker caught on tape!!! Details at 11!"

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
If you feel like driving all the way up here to try to hang out "bro," be my guest. Will this constitute the biggest owning in Getbig history when some clown I've never met goes out of his way to find me? hahaha, this definetely reminds of that astronaut. Driving 1100 miles to find someone who's never heard of her nor even cares. Go ahead. This has 10 o'clock news written all over it.

Headline "Myspace type stalker caught on tape!!! Details at 11!"
so why did you call me out then, pussy?  you thought I was going to accept.  Well, I'll be in NYC anyway on wed and thurs, then we will see who the pussy is.

Fury

• Getbig V
so why did you call me out then, pussy?  you thought I was going to accept.  Well, I'll be in NYC anyway on wed and thurs, then we will see who the pussy is.

Like I said, be my guest. Hopefully you know how to find UConn. Man, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO scared. Think I better log off and go hit the gym for some brutal sets of dumbbell bench with 15's!  ::)

What a meaningless existence some of the people on this site lead.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Quiet Pussy

Fury

• Getbig V
hahahaha, dance puppet dance!!!! You're on the verge of taking stalking to a whole new level never before seen on the likes of Getbig!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, dance puppet dance!!!! You're on the verge of taking stalking to a whole new level never before seen on the likes of Getbig!
I can see your really concerned with your homework.....

Fury

• Getbig V
I can see your really concerned with your homework.....

Actually, you're doing a pretty good job at distracting me right now. Taking me a lot longer to get through this than I wanted to. Should stop bringing my laptop to the library with me.