Author Topic: Howard goes nuts at a Trump rally  (Read 6806 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Howard goes nuts at a Trump rally
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2016, 04:09:52 AM »
^
Loves to be ignorant.

You're seeing, in Prime, the pathology of Liberalism on full display and why it's a waste of time to engage their infantilism.

His view is not uncommon. You see it on all Liberal site headlines. I briefly checked out one which talked about mundane Podesta emails which proved to be inconsequential. There is some truth to this. There were several thousand emails released. Obviously, not all are gonna be smoking guns, but, to act as though catching Hillary cheating on debates, with the help of CNN, is no big deal is just dishonest and typical of the Left.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2016, 07:51:19 AM »
Did I? Hmm, thought I was talking about video tampering.  ::)

There's nothing wrong with supporting Trump just as there is nothing wrong with supporting HRC. It is part of what democracy is all about.
There is absolutely a problem with supporting a criminal, she is under 3 federal investigations. You can't keep your head in the sand forever.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2016, 08:23:30 AM »
There is absolutely a problem with supporting a criminal, she is under 3 federal investigations. You can't keep your head in the sand forever.
He doesn't have much longer with us so maybe he can make it that far?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2016, 08:55:14 AM »
^
Loves to be ignorant.

It's time for you to come up with new comments.....you're becoming a broken record.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2016, 08:58:26 AM »
You're melting down hard, old man.

You see, Hillary is what's known in horse racing as a "Money Burner'" a horse that is frequently favored to win  races but falters in the end. It happened in 2008, against Obama, and it's happening, now.  

You just lack the emotional maturity to admit that Hillary is a horrible candidate that never should have been nominated. With all the advantages she had, funding, party support, campaign experience, a corrupt justice department and media, and she stills falls apart.

I'm looking forward to Libtards throwing her under bus when she loses.

You are definitely going out on a limb. It will be very interesting to witness how you will react if you are wrong and HRC wins the election.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2016, 09:31:33 AM »
You are definitely going out on a limb. It will be very interesting to witness how you will react if you are wrong and HRC wins the election.

Unlike you, I can actually back up claims with documentation:

CNN ends relationship with DNC's Donna Brazile

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2016/10/31/cnn-ends-relationship-with-dncs-donna-brazile.html?client=safari

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2016, 09:45:31 AM »
Unlike you, I can actually back up claims with documentation:

CNN ends relationship with DNC's Donna Brazile

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2016/10/31/cnn-ends-relationship-with-dncs-donna-brazile.html?client=safari

Watch out he might cite a reference for someone else's opinion.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2016, 01:58:31 PM »
It's clear you all enjoy talking to yourselves and reaffirming what you already believe to be true. I'll leave you to it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2016, 02:06:24 PM »
It's clear you all enjoy talking to yourselves and reaffirming what you already believe to be true. I'll leave you to it.

Even the Clintons confirm this one to be true. Perhaps you can cite an opinion piece to tell us why Bill and Hillary are wrong:

http://m.hindustantimes.com/us-presidential-election/wikileaks-impact-clinton-foundation-accepts-it-received-1mn-gift-from-qatar/story-mCmgXGpP0TDg0tVau6ewIJ.html

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2016, 04:00:31 PM »
Even the Clintons confirm this one to be true. Perhaps you can cite an opinion piece to tell us why Bill and Hillary are wrong:

http://m.hindustantimes.com/us-presidential-election/wikileaks-impact-clinton-foundation-accepts-it-received-1mn-gift-from-qatar/story-mCmgXGpP0TDg0tVau6ewIJ.html
I'll role play for him. Pretty easy:

"That's not true. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. I'm telling you that is not true." (Echo, echo)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2016, 05:08:06 PM »
Don't believe the FBI guys, don't believe that there is 3 separate on going investigations into Hillarys private server, Anthony Weiner, and the Clinton Foundation. Nothing to see here folks.