Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373380 times)

dustin

Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (PICS ADDED [NO HOMO])
« Reply #425 on: October 08, 2011, 12:11:10 PM »

He definitely isn't beating me anywhere..not on muscle, definition...anything.  He's not only out of shape but he's got nothing going for him....arms are small, waist is wide, no abs,...nothing going for him  He should be dropped below almost everyone unless he has some better pictures out there.  Same goes for Swede.  I like the guy but unless he had some better pictures, he needs to be placed lower.    

If this was factored in prior to dieting, I suppose I can post some of my off-season pictures from  6 years ago but I think conditioning should be a serious factor in determining rankings.  No-one should be rewarded for being a fat ass

You know what's hilarious?

If that was any one of us true Getbiggers and someone posted this picture, we'd probably melt down and never show our faces around these parts. And to meltdown over a picture like that is nothing dishonorable or shameful. The picture is shameful.

You on the other hand deliberately post embarrassing pictures like this. Why? Are you really that retarded? I can't believe how phenomenally horrible your physique is.
If those were pictures of me on my hard drive, I'd delete them and make sure to write and re-write over those sectors to make sure there's no way they could be retrieved. :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: October 08, 2011, 12:17:11 PM »

Fuck, I was at the pool and just relaxing drinking beer most of the day when I took that picture.  I didn't even pump up, shave or anything.  I just threw on some posing trunks and took that picture ;D

Why? I mean why post a picture of yourself when you are not at your best? Next time, shave, lay off the beer and pump up those muscles first. And if you're going to leave the pubes then lose the posing suit....that makes pubes aesthetically more pleasing.

You might want to lay off the beer....it is loaded with estrogen. Estrogen = bitch tits. It looks like you might have some concern about this problem.

OK, I just giving you a bad time here. It's not like I have any great photos to post of myself.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #427 on: October 08, 2011, 12:21:10 PM »

Fuck, I was at the pool and just relaxing drinking beer most of the day when I took that picture.  I didn't even pump up, shave or anything.  I just threw on some posing trunks and took that picture ;D

Oh brother.

Here's what you would've looked like if you HAD pumped up

HTH

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #428 on: October 08, 2011, 12:22:18 PM »
Put Wong Hong # 1 spot, Jaejonna in Top-10 and put Khofo at the bottom, right next to Method101 and Vince G

Shit, I'm not going to be nowhere nee=ar up there around the top in any case but some folks are obviously way too high on the totem pole.  I'm sorry but along with Jaejonna...240, Johnnynoname, makaveli25, Matt C, Christian B, Swede, and maybe Devilsmile (can't really tell) would not beat me on any stage whatsoever physique wise.    

It is pretty hard though to see who's better than who because a lot of guys are only showing their best pictures and hiding other bodyparts...legs, abs, etc along with using shadows, dark lighting, etc.  I know to put some guys below me because nobody wants to be put behind me but the pictures unfortunately speak for themselves.

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #429 on: October 08, 2011, 12:25:37 PM »
Why? I mean why post a picture of yourself when you are not at your best? Next time, shave, lay off the beer and pump up those muscles first. And if you're going to leave the pubes then lose the posing suit....that makes pubes aesthetically more pleasing.

You might want to lay off the beer....it is loaded with estrogen. Estrogen = bitch tits. It looks like you might have some concern about this problem.

OK, I just giving you a bad time here. It's not like I have any great photos to post of myself.

I'm pretty much done with bodybuilding and I'm working on other stuff now.  I just got coaxed into that picture by my friends so really don't care.  I just posted it to give my point on being off season.

BTW, I'm still drinking beer regardless...gotta have my Warsteiner..... ;D 
A

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #430 on: October 08, 2011, 12:28:36 PM »
really haven't given it thought...I'm responding to your post "IF' Jaejonna was conditioned, he's beat a lot of guys.

Yeah, and IF i carried 20 more pounds of pure, lean muscle...I'd be number one......see my point ?

lol great post, took the words right out of my mouth.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: October 08, 2011, 12:31:10 PM »
These two pics are 15 hours old :)

Abs in the second one would have looked better if it wasn't shaking/slightly blurry.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #432 on: October 08, 2011, 12:32:48 PM »
These two pics are 15 hours old :)

Abs in the second one would have looked better if it wasn't shaking/slightly blurry.

clen makes you shaky  ;D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #433 on: October 08, 2011, 12:34:00 PM »
Just looked at rankings again... they're all messed up now. Don't even want to start moving shit around because it would take hours. But you got a lot of people up near the top that should be in the 20's and ppl down there that could easily be 5-10 spots higher (buselmo? dragon etc.)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: October 08, 2011, 12:34:12 PM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: October 08, 2011, 12:35:09 PM »
Looking great Bobs, but I dont think this moves you up

No problem wasn't looking to move up, just attention whoring :P

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #436 on: October 08, 2011, 12:47:33 PM »
Vince... no offence... 100 % serious.. you only have arms and calves.

Shut up  :D

Those are my best parts but I have a good chest, abs, and back as well not to mention that I've shown all of my bodyparts.  Everyone I've mentioned are simply not better than me physique-wise and you've put some of your friends up higher than guys that would crush them.  I mean, Colossus1986 looks worse than Tbombz and Dustin????.....  ::)

Do what you like with the list but otherwise a lot of people are just going to look and scratch their heads at it and complain about it.  Personally, I think this would be a great opportunity to coax people back into doing the Mr Getbig contest.  
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #437 on: October 08, 2011, 01:00:08 PM »
groink needs to move up about 5 places or so.  onetimehard, kevin p, and theoak all need to move down about 8 places or so.

in fact i think the whole list needs some adjusting. i think its pretty obvious your putting a very big emphasis on aesthetics and conditioning, so much so that your looking past camer angles and over all size to the detriment of some very big and conditioned guys.

just to make this clear, im not saying i shoud be higher, i really dont care that im so low, im fat as shit compared to everyone on that list so its a pretty fair placing.

Stavios

« Reply #438 on: October 08, 2011, 01:08:45 PM »

No comment....only a douche tries to get himself moved up

Army of one did have a great physique in that rear double bicep picture

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #439 on: October 08, 2011, 01:10:09 PM »
Theoak? Seriously?  ??? ???  I disagree

Onetimehard? check this and come back to me: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=397164.msg5619627#msg5619627

Kevin P, you have a point, he'll go down

As for Groink, he looks huge be he's also standing close to the mirror and we've never seen upper and lower body in the same shot

Few guys saying dragon should be higher.. dunno, he is like 75kgs ripped, he is also close to the camera and bright lighting

onetime hard and theoak both look very good in certain poses but if you put them onstage next to matt t, blp, spike, rearden, grant  they would get pwned.

for example, ontimehard did not win his last show, in canada. on the other hand matt t just won the overall at the canadian nationals. i think that makes it pretty clear

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #440 on: October 08, 2011, 01:12:20 PM »
I don't have a single friend on getbig.

I think you are severely lacking thickness in your back, your quads are shit, you have long limbs, you have shit "abs"

No offence

My quads are very big, I just have a lot bigger calves.  But if you put them beside someone else, you would see the difference.  And while I do have long limbs, it doesn't change anything about my overall size because I'm a pretty big dude..  You can look at Jaejonna's back vs mine and clearly see that he's not beating me.  

Ultimately, I think that a lot of people are just going to scratch their heads when they see the physiques and wonder why one person is above the other especially with some pictures not even very clear.  Perhaps there should be group of judges to decide the physique.  I'm sure Chick and Mindspin would help with that.  

Anyway, I gotta go feed the dog and go pay some bills.  But I will say that this thread is going to become legendary.   ;D

A

Stavios

« Reply #441 on: October 08, 2011, 01:18:47 PM »
Yeah MattT should be higher... fixing that.. Anyone have more pics of Theoak* ? I'm not sure about that one..

Onetimehard might be a a little too high..
Your delusion has been noted.
;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #442 on: October 08, 2011, 01:30:05 PM »
Nothing personal here as well, but i've never seen a pic of army of one,I don't remember one of him ever existing.... and he doesn't even have one to post....how is he up near the very top ?

Cool guy and all, but where's a pic?

He's posted pic before. He's pretty jacked. NPC level jacked.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: October 08, 2011, 01:43:09 PM »
Can you find the picture? Couldn't find it

On any other site, sure. But this site has the worse search engine on the net. The back shot you mentioned was his. But I don't know how long ago that was. For example, Hazbin is pro level -- when he trained. But he said he stopped training and began drinking back in 2007. That can't be good.  Maybe we can motivate him to train again.

The pics should be fairly recent. If you want to cut the list down pretty quick just ask those to post a recent pic. Few months old at the most. TA's pics are 5-6 years old. Look at the difference between Groink six months ago and Groink now. With recent pics you can make direct comparisons. No offense to Jae Jonna but when you compare him with Goodrum in the exact same position Goodrum destroys him. And Jae Jonna does not have more muscle than me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: October 08, 2011, 01:45:36 PM »
Top 3 GetBig over 50 yrs class right here. Pic a couple of weeks old.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: October 08, 2011, 02:09:42 PM »
Can't believe I actually made the list. Damn. I need to shake this fucking cold and get my old butt back to the gym quick before everything starts falling to the floor. LOL!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #446 on: October 08, 2011, 02:20:14 PM »
Lotsa great physiques - didn't know that so many getbiggers sport a hefty body.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: October 08, 2011, 03:24:13 PM »
at only 200mg of test every sun/wed Im easily the closer to natty status of the top 25  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: October 08, 2011, 03:41:35 PM »
at only 200mg of test every sun/wed Im easily the closer to natty status of the top 25  ;D

At only 150 mg of test cyp once a week....I am natty!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: October 08, 2011, 03:58:55 PM »
At only 150 mg of test cyp once a week....I am natty!

agreed! anything under 1g week is almost natural status