Author Topic: C.C. Sanders  (Read 12781 times)

Geo

• Getbig IV
C.C. Sanders
« on: December 20, 2005, 07:49:09 PM »
anyone in San Diego County Remember him ?

619Rules

Re: C.C. Sanders
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 08:35:46 PM »
anyone in San Diego County Remember him ?

You're fucking kidding me right?

Name someone that doesn't remember CC and the shitty shows he put on...... with his shitty MCing........ and AWFUL, unfunny and stale jokes about his calves......

He keeps running for office in Oceanside and keeps LOSING everything he runs for.......someone should take him out and shoot his unfunny dumb ass........shows you why he was a cop-too fucking dumb to do anything else.

619Rules

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2005, 10:41:39 PM »
I run into the guy everywhere........

tonight he had little stage set up outside stater bros and I guess  he was ready to sing pimping a C.D he came out with or something

I said hey C C long time no see (it had been a couple months or so)...........what the hell ya doing man  ?..........a little kareoke ?.............he did'nt appreciate that too much.........I thought it was pretty funny........

he's still a rabid dog !

Next time you see CC SucksDick tell him it was better for everyone involved that Jon Lindsey replaced him as NPC Dictrict Chairman (per competitor vote)............ and we are all SO HAPPY he no longer promotes BBing shows........

What Stater Brothers store did you see him at.........O-Side? 

I cant stand that MoFo.......

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 09:00:39 AM »
Probably saw the Candyman at the Staters on Mission, near  where the people who would vote for him are.... X marine, X cop and all around self promoter...he will never go away or at least go far enought away. May be the good people of Del Mar should draft him for office and give the natives of O'side a break. Surprised he didn't try for anything in Carlsbad, easy picken's there , I've heard.

619Rules

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 10:38:47 AM »
Probably saw the Candyman at the Staters on Mission, near  where the people who would vote for him are.... X marine, X cop and all around self promoter...he will never go away or at least go far enought away. May be the good people of Del Mar should draft him for office and give the natives of O'side a break. Surprised he didn't try for anything in Carlsbad, easy picken's there , I've heard.

You mean CC has acutally had people vote for him? That is AMAZING....... ;D

619Rules

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2005, 01:08:40 PM »
true story

a couple years ago when CC was running for city council he set up a stage on the corner of El Camino & Douglas (basically an empty lot) plastered with Banners and signs saying VOTE CC SANDERS waving to traffic for 10 hours a day............

dude has WAY too time on his hands

Funny thing is CC has never won a race for office yet.....sort of like that Peter Navvaro guy that lost to Golding fo rmayor about 10 years ago-lost for mayor a second time.........he then lost for supervisor........ and then another loss for city council....... and last he lost for congress-5 attempts at office and lost every one.....he finally went away.

619Rules

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2005, 04:13:57 PM »
CC ain't going anywhere

he's more resilient than a roach

Hahahaha.....have you ever been to a show he put on?

Fuck, CC would tell the same stupid ass jokes at EVERY single show (always about his lack of calves no less), wasting everyone's time and putting the audience to sleep....ZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz....... ...............

Then when it was time for the BBers to go on he would only allow the top 3 or 5 in each class to pose- in order to "save time"........ after his sorry ass yakked on and on and on with his stupid shit........

It got to the point where if he put on a show I would just not go.........

619Rules

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2005, 06:25:49 PM »
I never heard anything bad about CC- as in starting fights or anything...in fact I would be worried about CC geting hurt if he ever got in a fight-he was never that big really....... ;D

I am glad he is gone though-I seriously did not like the guy....

Do you remember Paul Edney who opened O-Side Gold's Gym after he sold Pacific Beach in 1986? He was a gay guy that would workout in the nude with the other gay guys after the gym closed......hahaha...tha t is funny shit!

Paul Edney promoted the Mr. San Diego in 1987 and it was almost as bad as a CC Sanders show! Jerry Rodgers won that show-he was as big as Lee Haney back then and he had just on Mr. San Diego-unreal...... ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2005, 06:49:33 PM »
I never heard anything bad about CC- as in starting fights or anything...in fact I would be worried about CC geting hurt if he ever got in a fight-he was never that big really....... ;D

I am glad he is gone though-I seriously did not like the guy....

Do you remember Paul Edney who opened O-Side Gold's Gym after he sold Pacific Beach in 1986? He was a gay guy that would workout in the nude with the other gay guys after the gym closed......hahaha...tha t is funny shit!

Paul Edney promoted the Mr. San Diego in 1987 and it was almost as bad as a CC Sanders show! Jerry Rodgers won that show-he was as big as Lee Haney back then and he had just on Mr. San Diego-unreal...... ;D

My friend did the San Diego I think it was the 83'

& he wouldn't do another because he said there was to much pole smoking going on to win the contest.

619Rules

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2005, 07:42:14 PM »

My friend did the San Diego I think it was the 83'

& he wouldn't do another because he said there was to much pole smoking going on to win the contest.

Yes-tons of gay judges pulling ...errr....strings...... ..... ;D

Who is your friend?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2005, 09:04:57 AM »
Yes-tons of gay judges pulling ...errr....strings...... ..... ;D

Who is your friend?

He's actually got a few pictures from that show & a few Armed Forces contest of that era.  I've been wanting to scan them & put them up.

619Rules

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2005, 04:08:50 PM »
He's actually got a few pictures from that show & a few Armed Forces contest of that era.  I've been wanting to scan them & put them up.

Post'em.......Tom Wiggens was a really good BBer that was in either the Marines or Navy-cant recall which one.......Trained at PB Golds and won the Lt Hvy t CAL.............he would always have lasix for when he was required to do a piss test-the lasix would pass him......he was kicked out of the armed forces I think and was convicted for selling steroids and spent some time in prison........

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2005, 07:13:59 PM »
Post'em.......Tom Wiggens was a really good BBer that was in either the Marines or Navy-cant recall which one.......Trained at PB Golds and won the Lt Hvy t CAL.............he would always have lasix for when he was required to do a piss test-the lasix would pass him......he was kicked out of the armed forces I think and was convicted for selling steroids and spent some time in prison........

Well, I would but two problems exist...

(1) my friend will be heading to Afghanistan in about 2 weeks & I may not see him before he leaves

&

(2) I will have to track down a scanner (at Kinko's or something) because my scanner is currently non-op.

So it may be awhile.

619Rules

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2005, 05:04:58 PM »
Knny-You dont/didnt kow Tom Wiggins did you?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2005, 11:27:04 AM »
Knny-You dont/didnt kow Tom Wiggins did you?

No....don't know him