Author Topic: President of Crimea mocks Obama over twitter w photoshopped pics  (Read 3263 times)

James

Re: President of Crimea mocks Obama over twitter w photoshopped pics
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2014, 05:14:31 PM »
The US has made lots of promises it has no intention of keeping

I guess a promise these days is worthless...

1994: Bill Clinton promised with signature to protect Ukraine if it gave up most of its Nuclear weapons and basically gutted its Military.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2570335/Former-British-Ambassador-Moscow-warns-Russia-invaded-Ukraine-difficult-avoid-going-war.html

2005: Senator Obama pushed a bill that helped destroy more than 15,000 TONS of ammunition, 400,000 small arms and 1,000 anti-aircraft missiles in Ukraine, even further gutting most of the ammunition stockpiles – crucial for keeping a standing army battle-ready – were destroyed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2573557/Flashback-Senator-Obama-pushed-destruction-15-000-TONS-ammunition-400-000-small-arms-1-000-anti-aircraft-missiles-Ukraine.html

2009: United States re-affirms the 1994 agreement to protect and defend Ukraine. Vice President Biden traveled Officially to Ukraine and gave this promise in person: "We also re-affirmed the security assurances that the United States, Russia and the United Kingdom provided Ukraine in the 1994 Budapest Memorandum."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/Remarks-By-Vice-President-Biden-In-Ukraine

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2014, 05:23:27 PM »
I guess a promise these days is worthless...

From the USA?

ROTFLMAO. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZ!!!

"Read my lips, NO NEW TAXES!" - George Herbert Walker Bush 1992

"I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman" - William Jefferson Clinton 1998

"I saw the 2nd plane crash into the tower" - George Walker Bush 2001

"I will close down Guantanamo Bay" - Barack Obama 2007

"If you like your plan, ...you can keep your plan" Barack Obama 2008

"I swear to defend the United States Constitution, and uphold the laws of this land so help me God" - every US President on Inauguration Day

WAKE UP!!!
w

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2014, 06:10:25 PM »
Shockwave I usually agree with you on here and like reading your post but you are wrong this time, and yes it is that simple, Crimea is part of Ukraine, and even Russia agreed (with England and Us) to this when they signed the Budapest Memorandum to protect Ukraine's borders.

I don't like Treaties, and I don't care for Bill Clinton, but he was our President at the time, and signed it, and if You make a promise you keep it, Ukraine had prior to the Treaty the 3rd largest amount of Nuclear weapons to protect themselves, and basically gave it up on the promise of Bill Clinton to protect them via the treaty (Obama re-affirmed this Protection in 2009) and if you want out of the Treaty then you give an ample amount of time prior to breaking the agreement, so the other Country can take other measures to protect themselves, you don't wait until the other Country has been invaded to decide you don't want to keep your word. Putin is a thug, and invaded Crimea not to protect anyone, but to take the land, plain and simple.  

I get what you're saying.. but isn't our responsibility to protect the CITIZENS from invading countries? Not to stop revolting citizens who are fed up with their corrupt government and wanting to rejoin their motherland?

That would be akin to Britain crying out for other countries to come squash our revolution and drive out the people helping us.....  I realize that they're not fighting for independence but when they very clearly, and democratically vote that they don't want to be part of the government that they were revolting against, and that they'd rather be a part of Russia.. well I feel thats their choice as citizens.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2014, 07:11:46 PM »

"I saw the 2nd plane crash into the tower" - George Walker Bush 2001

You still believe the planes crashing into the Twin Towers on 9/11 was faked? 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2014, 11:02:34 PM »
You still believe the planes crashing into the Twin Towers on 9/11 was faked?  

I never believed the destruction of the Twin Towers on 9/11 was faked. I believe it happened.
Alert police officers even stopped some Israelis who claimed they were there only to document the event ...how they knew in advance it was going to happen, and exactly where to set up their cameras... or even why they were "high five'ing" each other afterwards has not been sufficiently explained to my satisfaction, to this day, however, the then Homeland Security Chief saw fit to release them and send them back to Israel.

I believe GWB lied when he told America he saw the plane crash on the TV set in the back of his limo.

That was the point of that quote.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2014, 09:23:26 AM »
Krauthammer’s Take: Obama Is Being ‘Ridiculed by Russians’

By NRO Staff

March 17, 2014 7:14 PM

Comments

Print

Text   

President Obama has thus far responded tepidly to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, targeting only several individuals in Russia for sanctions and providing Ukraine with rations as opposed to the arms it requested. Because of Obama’s rhetoric and policy, Charles Krauthammer said the president is being “ridiculed by Russians.”

“If he thinks that sanctioning seven Russians out of a population of, what, 150 million is a sanction, he’s living in a different world,” Krauthammer said. Instead we should be sending Ukraine weapons, something the administration denied because it thinks “somehow to arm the victim of aggression is a provocation,” Krauthammer explained.

The idea that such small, targeted sanctions will work is “preposterous,” Krauthammer said. “This really is a humiliating response by a president who can’t even get the Europeans to join him in effective sanctions.”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2014, 10:36:18 AM »
I never believed the destruction of the Twin Towers on 9/11 was faked. I believe it happened.
Alert police officers even stopped some Israelis who claimed they were there only to document the event ...how they knew in advance it was going to happen, and exactly where to set up their cameras... or even why they were "high five'ing" each other afterwards has not been sufficiently explained to my satisfaction, to this day, however, the then Homeland Security Chief saw fit to release them and send them back to Israel.

I believe GWB lied when he told America he saw the plane crash on the TV set in the back of his limo.

That was the point of that quote.

Bush was in a classroom when terrorists flew planes into the WTC.  What quote are you talking about? 

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2014, 10:36:42 AM »
Russia recognizes the obvious, the United States is a nation in decline.  We are no longer unified by culture, principle, vision and ethnicity.  The dominant culture that made the United States a global power is being replaced.  Putin can see the cracks forming and he knows that without a cultural identity the United States won't remain whole.  Hes not afraid of us anymore.