Author Topic: How do some of these guys in prison get so huge?  (Read 16570 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: How do some of these guys in prison get so huge?
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2008, 07:51:02 AM »
hahahah are you still melting down that you're life is pretty much shit and I have an amazing time?

your amazing time consists of posting about gay shit on a bodybuilding board on a hot summer day

Z

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2008, 08:18:01 AM »
I knew a guy who was friends with my cousin's neighbor's uncle's best friend's father who worked in a prison. He said there was a guy in there that used 18 year old wizzles for resistance. He was 6'9" 348.2! Ate nothing but twizzlers and white boy dookie.

fail.

god- your as not funny as you are stupid.

good work.
b

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2008, 08:42:44 AM »
your amazing time consists of posting about gay shit on a bodybuilding board on a hot summer day

hahah fail :D

I life in friggen ireland there ain't any hot days here boy ::

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2008, 08:44:45 AM »
http://media.putfile.com/Prison-Lifting

Good link. You have to question the wisdom of turning these rapists into brutally strong, mass machines
O

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2008, 08:50:54 AM »
I was watching a prison programme on Discovery and couldn't understand how some of these lifers/long-term inmates - black and white - could get as big as they do. I am assuming that there is not an abundance of roids in jail? I am also assuming that they don't get to drink whey shakes every 2-3 hours.. Yet they train every day and look bigger and stronger than probably any getbigger, certainly any natty getbigger.

Some of the blacks looked like amateur level national bodybuilders..

I am guessing - and it is only a guess - that they train using a lot of compound movements, hit the body every single day  and get lots of rest. I am sure the current thinking would say they are overtraining and undereating.. yet if they posted their pic on getbig everyone would say 'roids'.
It is because they TRAIN! Period. You don't ever ever have to buy supplements nor do you really need gear.

Train. Rest. Do it again.
?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2008, 08:53:22 AM »
It is because they TRAIN! Period. You don't ever ever have to buy supplements nor do you really need gear.

I'm inclined to agree. What is interesting too is that they don't appear to do Flex routines, or worry about being catabolic all the time...yet they look bigger and stronger than those that do. On one of the programmes I saw, some NLRs were saying they bench every day...
O

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2008, 08:58:11 AM »
I'm inclined to agree. What is interesting too is that they don't appear to do Flex routines, or worry about being catabolic all the time...yet they look bigger and stronger than those that do.
I agree with you, TG.

They just hit that shit and quit it. Then they eat 3 shitty meals a day of complex starchy carbs and mystery meat. There are plenty of 500lb raw bench pressers and 600lbs raw squatters in prison(s). There are plenty of guys with 19-22 inch arms simply because they are completely consistent with their training and have no distractions while they employ the basic most raw movements.
?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2008, 09:04:46 AM »

Pretty much proves that TRAINING and genetics are the main reasons.
Plus, most of these guys in jail and NOT the Bill Gates/ Barrack Obama types that are into books and corperate business plans. They tend to be more physical and enjoy busting ass in a gym more than reading.
There are a few, very smart guys in jail. But, the avg IQ of most violent offenders is a full SD below avg , around 80's.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2008, 09:05:28 AM »
these guys sleep all day and lay down letting their bodies rest.... when i was in college and just worked out and slept i was the biggest ever. sleep/ laziness = size.. why do you think pro bbers dont work?
thats very true. you grow when you sleep.

thats why i try to sleep atleast 9-10 hours daily.

anyway the guys in prison have most likely access to steroids.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2008, 09:16:16 AM »

Flex Wheeler said he grew the most and put on the most amount of weight when he was sleeping 16 hours a day...

Then again we don't have that luxury so...  ::)
?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2008, 09:16:32 AM »

The reality is that they do have some access to drugs in most prisons, no question.
But seriously, how many extensive cycles could these guys afford while in jail?
As blockhead and others have said, it is training hard and heavy along with above avg genetics.
Look at the avg guy who works out on the typcial circuit of machines or with a personal trainer useing one of those stupid balls?! The typical hardcore training prisoner is a LOT bigger and better in terms of muscle size.

Howard

The Coach

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2008, 09:19:49 AM »
Because gear in prison is almost just as easy to get as it is on the outside.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2008, 09:23:24 AM »
http://media.putfile.com/Prison-Lifting
thats awesome keeps them having some sort of goal instead of doing drugs crap

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2008, 09:24:50 AM »
I couple of years ago when I was in muay thai.

there was this chinese guy about 6 feet tall he did some time in jail and all he did was train. There is nothing else to do. He looked amazing. He had the body structure of a white man. Great calves and shoulders

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2008, 09:25:14 AM »
Because gear in prison is almost just as easy to get as it is on the outside.

Really..  How sure are you, do you know former inmates who've used? .. I am sure they are obtainable but I would doubt they are easy to get; smuggling in roids would be far, far less profitable than smuggling in tobacco or rec drugs
O

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2008, 09:30:05 AM »
  Really..  How sure are you, do you know former inmates who've used? .. I am sure they are obtainable but I would doubt they are easy to get; smuggling in roids would be far, far less profitable than smuggling in tobacco or rec drugs
not when you have a buch of weightlifters in there like in that video. then everybody wants an edge in the weightlifting competition.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2008, 09:39:04 AM »
i think it's a combination of things, rest, compound movements, perhaps some gear but like has been mentioned it probably wouldn't be profitable to smuggle it in.  Plus some of these guys would be naturally strong and aggressive.  If you ever read profiles on some of america's criminals a lot of the murders and rapists are described as inhumanly strong by police and those attacked. 

I also think the mindset of these guys would be different.  It's like become strong or die.  Think about it, if you aren't strong enough to fight someone off you're dead.  Only the strong survive would take on literal meaning so unless you want to be someones b*tch or dead, you better hit that sh*t every day as hard as you can. 
Abandon every hope...

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2008, 09:52:39 AM »
This brother won the mr prison olympia 8x

Introducing STANLEY "TOOKIE" WILLIAMS

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2008, 09:57:38 AM »
all genetics. some doesnt have to do shit for it.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2008, 09:58:02 AM »
This brother won the mr prison olympia 8x

Introducing STANLEY "TOOKIE" WILLIAMS

Tookie had a decent physique, no question!
But, it didn't do him much good in the long run 'eh.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2008, 10:05:58 AM »
I know someone that went to prison in the USA. Like a dumbass they got in a fight, and next you thing you know they were held for a trial for a few weeks. He had never worked out before. Reasonable size guy, not huge, not skinny.

According to him, he went into the yard thing and some guys said 'hey come train', slapped him on the bench with a ridiculous amount of weight. He said he knew he could not lift it, but took one look around at - well a yard full of murderers etc  - and thought appearing to be a weakling may not be the wisest choice. He lifted it.

Said he never had such motivation in his life. I had bugged the guy to work out for years, he refused, but apparently I am not as scary as a pack of murderers, as he surely did it when they told him to.

Perhaps - that is it. We lift for fun and crap, for them it is more vital in that environment[?]

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2008, 10:10:55 AM »
I think i saw a documentary a while back that said that a good number of inmates especially repeat offenders have higher than average testosterone production.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2008, 10:29:55 AM »
I know someone that went to prison in the USA. Like a dumbass they got in a fight, and next you thing you know they were held for a trial for a few weeks. He had never worked out before. Reasonable size guy, not huge, not skinny.

According to him, he went into the yard thing and some guys said 'hey come train', slapped him on the bench with a ridiculous amount of weight. He said he knew he could not lift it, but took one look around at - well a yard full of murderers etc  - and thought appearing to be a weakling may not be the wisest choice. He lifted it.

Said he never had such motivation in his life. I had bugged the guy to work out for years, he refused, but apparently I am not as scary as a pack of murderers, as he surely did it when they told him to.

Perhaps - that is it. We lift for fun and crap, for them it is more vital in that environment[?]

That's a good point...

It's also interesting to note that they do everything AGAINST what "fitness experts" would advise... Like doing triceps before chest, or doing chest EVERY day of the week...

or getting stronger with higher reps and doing a few max sets every workout  :o  Not sure behind the physiology, but the results work,

again, could just be the "three hots and a cot"  ;)
just not good enough

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2008, 10:37:38 AM »
Proof positive that muscles can be built without drugs.  Don't get me wrong, use drugs all ya wanna....they work.