Author Topic: How do some of these guys in prison get so huge?  (Read 16579 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: How do some of these guys in prison get so huge?
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2008, 10:50:46 AM »

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2008, 11:02:01 AM »
this guy i've been training with some recently is from Nigeria and though he's not incarcerated, his lifestyle is much the same.   he works second shift in receiving at our warehouse so he sleeps in every day and trains about 12:30 pm.  He benches almost every day and only eats 1, maybe 2 meals a day and takes no supps.  his upper body is jacked but his legs should sue him for non-support.  i'm trying to bring him around on the training and nutrition but i don't want to ruin what's working for him.  with that said, it's all genetics imo.

i asked him what he had before training the other day and he had only eaten a couple pieces of bread...
i

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2008, 11:19:38 AM »
Because gear in prison is almost just as easy to get as it is on the outside.

Bump for truth. If they're gettin coke, heroin, weed, and any other drug, why do so many people here seem to think they're natrual because theres no juice in prison??

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2008, 11:20:49 AM »
maybe the guards dont look when they pass the drugs?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2008, 11:26:58 AM »
Bump for truth. If they're gettin coke, heroin, weed, and any other drug, why do so many people here seem to think they're natrual because theres no juice in prison??
Yes, but the real idea is not if they get some juice, but how much can they afford to get while in jail?
I suspect it is hit or miss and not some major cycle.

jbrice

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2008, 11:54:32 AM »
  Really..  How sure are you, do you know former inmates who've used? .. I am sure they are obtainable but I would doubt they are easy to get; smuggling in roids would be far, far less profitable than smuggling in tobacco or rec drugs

My cousins boy was in for a bit and he used to take him in like 3 or 4 pins, just the needle, every week. He would mix up a mixture of test,eq, and tren e (300/300/300)and take it to him in a visine bottle. He and a couple of his partners were on the weightlifting team. They would place bets on the outcome of the lifts and would bet recs or tobacco. So in essence would be just as profitable to them.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2008, 11:59:41 AM »
some of this is crazy.

the majority of people in prison are not on the sauce. Come on now. People go in and workout because that's all there is to do. Quit being retarded.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2008, 12:05:14 PM »
So with all that time to workout, you'd think that Titus is at his all time best now, wouldn't you?  Some supp. company should sponsor Titus and put out "The Prison Workout" and produce the Big House Muscle Supplements priced cheaply so prisoners can afford them.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2008, 12:24:53 PM »
It's called genetics. The majority of those inmates are black americans who have very good genetics for sports, weightlight and powerlifting.

I've met several people in my gym who'd put some of best bodybuilders on this forum(no disrespect meant) to shame, and most of them aren't even serious and work bluecollar jobs with very long hours.

Plus, Blockhead made an excellent point. These guys are in a constant state of rest and are very methodical, so they're bound to get good results anyways.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2008, 01:00:30 PM »
these guys sleep all day and lay down letting their bodies rest.... when i was in college and just worked out and slept i was the biggest ever. sleep/ laziness = size.. why do you think pro bbers dont work?

Ever hear of someone by the name of Ronnie Coleman, who was a COP for a good part of his climb UP the ranks?? Ever see any of these world's strongest men, who ALL had daytime jobs, yet were 300+ pounders with a shitload of muscle.

YOU FAIL.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2008, 05:56:22 PM »
fail.

god- your as not funny as you are stupid.

good work.

You should take som midol and tell your father you do love him! Let the hate go you crabby little beatch!

ps.QUIT STALKING ME!!!
Spirit of Truth

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2008, 06:19:55 PM »
i wonder if juice is that easy to get inside....if i am a drug dealer i am going to get high appeal, easy to use drugs  to sell..crack, weed, coke....you can probably only get so much stuff in (the human anus can only hold so much contraband lol) so i would think the dealer would really get the stuff that is going to sell fast  and easy. what would be a good number of guys in that place that juice 10 percent?? now how many guys in that enviroment do illegal drugs probably pushing 80 or 90 percent i could sell alot more coke and crack faster so ia m not having a bunch of stuff in my cell
Odilly

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2008, 06:22:00 PM »
i wonder if juice is that easy to get inside....if i am a drug dealer i am going to get high appeal, easy to use drugs  to sell..crack, weed, coke....you can probably only get so much stuff in (the human anus can only hold so much contraband lol) so i would think the dealer would really get the stuff that is going to sell fast  and easy. what would be a good number of guys in that place that juice 10 percent?? now how many guys in that enviroment do illegal drugs probably pushing 80 or 90 percent i could sell alot more coke and crack faster so ia m not having a bunch of stuff in my cell

absolutely. typical getbig response to assume that all these guys are on regular cycles and roids are given out like candy in the can.

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2008, 06:24:43 PM »
absolutely. typical getbig response to assume that all these guys are on regular cycles and roids are given out like candy in the can.

no i guess i wasn't to clear there i am assuming it would be real hard to get gear inside
Odilly

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2008, 06:26:44 PM »
you fellas are living in a dream world if you dont think steroids get into prison  :D

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2008, 06:27:06 PM »

no i guess i wasn't to clear there i am assuming it would be real hard to get gear inside

yes, and i agreed with you hence i said 'absolutely'. the second part was to all the idiots who claim anyone with any muscle at all are on roids. i actually find it funny that people are seriously suggesting that jail cats with muscle are 'all drugs' ;D

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2008, 06:29:29 PM »
you fellas are living in a dream world if you dont think steroids get into prison  :D

i dont doubt they are in there a bit...but simple economics says they would be alot harder to come by then people are making out
Odilly

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2008, 06:42:39 PM »
This brother won the mr prison olympia 8x

Introducing STANLEY "TOOKIE" WILLIAMS

That guy was juicing before prision and being a connected gang member u can obtain a lot of shit in jail. Its people with no family or friends on the outside are fucked. Yeah yards are free weights that are welded together so inmates can not beat each other up as easily and actually some jails there is no gyms. every inmate gets time in the yards except the confined ones.. three meals a day with snacks always consist of a chicken fish mistery steak, oatmeal eggs .  poor quality food but meals always there every day same time
I

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2008, 06:43:41 PM »
I think i saw a documentary a while back that said that a good number of inmates especially repeat offenders have higher than average testosterone production.

Bingo, Ive read this before and makes perfect sense, think natural "roid rage"

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2008, 07:23:09 PM »
You should take som midol and tell your father you do love him! Let the hate go you crabby little beatch!

ps.QUIT STALKING ME!!!

god your stupid.

seriously, keep up the good work pencil.
b

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2008, 07:25:59 PM »

That guy was juicing before prision and being a connected gang member u can obtain a lot of shit in jail. Its people with no family or friends on the outside are fucked. Yeah yards are free weights that are welded together so inmates can not beat each other up as easily and actually some jails there is no gyms. every inmate gets time in the yards except the confined ones.. three meals a day with snacks always consist of a chicken fish mistery steak, oatmeal eggs .  poor quality food but meals always there every day same time

MSNBC has weekend program marathons on prison tours and catching a pedophile subjects.  low production costs and subject matter that appeals to the freaks.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2008, 07:26:54 PM »
god your stupid.

hey its no one!! the computer geek who juices and is still 185lbs
w

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2008, 07:48:13 PM »
god your stupid.

Hey you dick with ears! You should proofread your excon hand writing first shakespeare! you're not your
Spirit of Truth

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2008, 09:10:06 PM »
Interesting post.. so in some prisons they don't even have access to free weights?

In the doc I was watching there was a bench and leg press in the middle of the yard..
Some states still have free wieghts. Texas removed them years ago and went to universal machines. The powerlifting team had access to them but they were in a gym restricted from the other inmates.
TEAM LESNAR

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2008, 09:48:55 PM »
California CDC has no weights what so ever. You have bar work and water bags. If you are in a dorm setting you can bench under the bunks and put a few smalled homies in the rack to increase the weight. Then for curls and shoulders there is water bags. For legs you just get someone and put them on your shoulders and basically squat them. I walked into reception weighing 260 jacked to the gills and walked about 16 months later 240 ripped.
Then you have mandatory routine (routina). That consists of navy seals, burpies and tons of insane cardio. Depending on what program you have you can work out all day and some guys literally do work out all day.