Author Topic: Is it a Stereotype if it's true?  (Read 7677 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: Is it a Stereotype if it's true?
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2016, 08:45:30 AM »
The world/land that they stole and slaughtered people for it?

You are such a pussy if your people weren't so fucking stupid and worthless and they didn't still throw Spears and live in mud huts they would do the same shit but waaway worse. Imagine if the mud people had the capabilities of the great white man the world would be one big rotten shit hole lIke every mud culture that ever existed.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2016, 08:51:25 AM »
a

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2016, 08:54:46 AM »
You are such a pussy if your people weren't so fucking stupid and worthless and they didn't still throw Spears and live in mud huts they would do the same shit but waaway worse. Imagine if the mud people had the capabilities of the great white man the world would be one big rotten shit hole lIke every mud culture that ever existed.

yup
Ψ

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2016, 08:57:58 AM »
yup

Go to one of those African shit holes they cut their own people up with machetes it's complete savagery thank God the white man is truly Gods chosen people.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2016, 09:19:19 AM »
About a hundred people on a message board that is notoriously realist?

Yes.
Q

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2016, 10:20:41 AM »
Yes.

You idiots haven't even been able to figure out what "stereotype" means. And this just makes me laugh coming from the poster who wishes he was black more than anything.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2016, 01:21:10 PM »
You idiots haven't even been able to figure out what "stereotype" means. And this just makes me laugh coming from the poster who wishes he was black more than anything.
No idea, but blacks seem to speak in HI FI Stereo at all times with the volume at 11.  Its highly annoying.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2016, 01:24:25 PM »
No idea, but blacks seem to speak in HI FI Stereo at all times with the volume at 11.  Its highly annoying.

Indeed, they sure toot and holler in stereo.

That's their type of communication.
Q

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2016, 01:25:22 PM »
 :o
I was out last night and see this black lady, dressed nice, looks to have some money by the fancy clothes she's wearing.  There are signs all over stating "Please No Cell phone conversations"  Sure enough with a sign right in front of her face she answers her phone.  I then hear her conversation that she's speaking out loud so everyone can hear.

"Are you series!, Are you Series!!!?  ( I assume she's trying to say "Are you Serious")
"They Wuz, Uh huh, No They Wuz, no no, shut up!, They izzz, Are you Series,  Are you series!!!"

This conversation went on for a few minutes and she hung up.

Anyways, this seems to be the norm for most black folk the way they speak, even for ones that seem to have some money and aren't "ghetto".  So is it really a stereotype for Blacks when the majority act this way?
on that note shizzo looks like he sucks dick, and it just so happens he has sucked one, therefore he is a dicksucker.  Is this stereotyping

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2016, 01:32:36 PM »

You need to speak to businesses about getting a job. Stop looking for handouts all the time. Get off your lazy white ass and work! It's highly annoying.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2016, 01:34:49 PM »
You need to speak to businesses about getting a job. Stop looking for handouts all the time. Get off your lazy white ass and work! It's highly annoying.

What your job?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2016, 07:41:50 PM »

Indeed, they sure toot and holler in stereo.

That's their type of communication.

If we're talking about stereotypes, then you two fit the "frustrated/repressed white male" stereotype perfectly. True Adonis, you constantly post about your dislike of blacks, specifically black men, while exhibiting very clear closet case tendencies. Interestingly enough, the black man you seem to get along with best is gay and has a history of sleeping with (claiming to sleep with?) married men.

Or Kwon, who at least appears to be straight, consistently posts images of the type of women black men are attracted to (to the point that some white members have asked him to stop), spends his days googling any info he can find about blacks, and -considering that he usually posts more than 40 times a day- is most likely some sort of shut in. He's the clearest case of "white loser lashing out at blacks because he was cuckolded by  black dude" that the internet has ever seen.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2016, 07:48:17 AM »
It's more of a Stereotruth then - especially if two people agree on it.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2016, 07:01:38 AM »
Why do african american gentlemen pronouce the word "Ask" like   i ax him(...).

Even i can spell it correctly, and i am portuguese.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2016, 07:44:37 AM »
Why do african american gentlemen pronouce the word "Ask" like   i ax him(...).

Even i can spell it correctly, and i am portuguese.

Then you were spawned by niggers.