Author Topic: henry rollins looks like shit now with ALL grey hair  (Read 14188 times)

Wez

• Getbig IV
Re: henry rollins looks like shit now with ALL grey hair
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2013, 04:24:01 PM »
The only Danzig tune I think I've heard is "Mother," which I really like. Never heard a Misfits song in my life.

Dirty Black Summer was good.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2013, 06:31:05 PM »
Dirty Black Summer was good.

Ok, I think I've heard that one, too.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2013, 07:12:29 PM »
that means his liver is failing, he has something potentially wrong with his pancreas too maybe, but definitly his liver has issues. he looks like shit but is still on tv. maybe hepititus from all those faggy tats

You don't go gray from liver or organ problems. Stop this shit and bring back daddy waddy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2013, 07:56:44 PM »
I haven't played "Mother" since 1995 and I still know the chord pattern in Bm by heart. 

Can't remember what I had for dinner last night, but I sure know the lead part to "You" by candlebox after 20 years untouched too.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2013, 08:01:45 PM »
I haven't played "Mother" since 1995 and I still know the chord pattern in Bm by heart. 

Can't remember what I had for dinner last night, but I sure know the lead part to "You" by candlebox after 20 years untouched too.

Candlebox gets a bad rap. Not as dark and heavy as their Seattle cohorts, but they wrote some great songs. And Kevin Martin has an amazing voice, still does.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2013, 08:09:01 PM »
agree candlebox kicked ass a few good songs
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2013, 09:43:43 PM »
Black Flag kamakaze gone white flag weaver  :-\

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2013, 01:37:34 AM »
Exactly why hate on a guy who makes good records and admittedly can't sing, makes movies and admittedly can't act, preaches good nutrition and weight training and has disdain for alcohol, cigarettes and rec drugs. He is 52 in better shape than 99% of his peers and works his ass off. Plenty of other shitheads to crack on.   

I remember being at a talking show and this drunk fuckwit gets up, wanders to the stage and tries to present him with a lighter - don't think for a second he has lost any of the intensity of dislike for drunk dickheads - a snap of the finger and the animosity was there.  :)

If any of you who dig him haven't gone to see a talking show, do so.  It's generally very cheap and pretty phenomenal to have this guy come out and drop 2.5 hours worth of continuous talking with barely a sip of water through the whole thing.  Turn up the next day to hear him do it again and he's mostly talking about other shit.  He's a machine for this stuff. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2013, 07:39:56 AM »
I remember being at a talking show and this drunk fuckwit gets up, wanders to the stage and tries to present him with a lighter - don't think for a second he has lost any of the intensity of dislike for drunk dickheads - a snap of the finger and the animosity was there.  :)

If any of you who dig him haven't gone to see a talking show, do so.  It's generally very cheap and pretty phenomenal to have this guy come out and drop 2.5 hours worth of continuous talking with barely a sip of water through the whole thing.  Turn up the next day to hear him do it again and he's mostly talking about other shit.  He's a machine for this stuff. 

Unscripted.  Just Hank talking shit about various subjects and telling funny stories.  It's well worth the price of admission.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2013, 01:36:40 PM »

This is another (and cooler) Ad van den Berg from Holland.....

Tried for years, but this kinda guitar playing must be genetic.. :(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2013, 02:07:47 PM »
This is another (and cooler) Ad van den Berg from Holland.....

Tried for years, but this kinda guitar playing must be genetic.. :(
fuck man that song is epic havent heard that one
A

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2013, 12:01:21 PM »
Adje ruled. He's into painting now....he's one of the three best rock guitarists ever: Adrian Vandenberg, Eddie Van Halen and Jan Akkerman....