Author Topic: Mason Ryan - Who is a greater trenbolona addict than this guy?  (Read 24804 times)

io856

Re: Mason Ryan - Who is a greater trenbolona addict than this guy?
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2011, 12:49:47 AM »
lol @ all wwe wrestlers being on hGH

are you kidding me?  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2011, 03:43:40 AM »
lol @ all wwe wrestlers being on hGH

are you kidding me?  ::)

any contact athelete,, ESPECIALY wwf are on hgh,, being on hgh doesnt mean you will look like bodybuild,, doesnt mean you will have tremendous 3 dimentional if you low dose and higher bodyfat to begin with ,,

being on 2 iu of legit gh helps in RECOVERY,, it helps over all with keeping the muscle on you while maintain relative leaness in comparing to everyday fellas ,, hgh iis used by any profesional athlete now day...yes that include profesional NATURALS...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2011, 06:01:45 AM »
? for Gh15-for someone who never did hormones and is around 40 yrs old-what is better to take for staying lean, keeping my muscle  and recovery-Gh or Test?  thx
CROM!!

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2011, 08:32:21 AM »
any contact athelete,, ESPECIALY wwf are on hgh,, being on hgh doesnt mean you will look like bodybuild,, doesnt mean you will have tremendous 3 dimentional if you low dose and higher bodyfat to begin with ,,

being on 2 iu of legit gh helps in RECOVERY,, it helps over all with keeping the muscle on you while maintain relative leaness in comparing to everyday fellas ,, hgh iis used by any profesional athlete now day...yes that include profesional NATURALS...

gh15 approved

cm punk is on nothing. no one is buying that gh bullshit you're trolling with for his case. a man is entitled to look human without using drugs. don't be dense.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2011, 08:33:23 AM »
I doubt more than 10% of NBA players are on HGH

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2011, 11:10:08 AM »
ok ,, let me explain it in beter way,,

you make your 2000 dolaros every month,, or whatevrr yo make ,, you strugle and yet you stil find way to buy your kits of hgh somehow wether 1 or 2 or 3 but you find a way,,why?,,because you kjnow how importent it is for the bodybuild and the look you want and you know the recovery aspct of hgh and what it does to you in the big picture,, this is why you sacrifice your eletric bil an dcable bil and watr bil and delay car payments inorder to buy couple kit and deal with the payment of the other things the next month,, right?

now,, a fella that make million of dolaros a year,, wether in wwf which make 100 of thousands a year or nba who make millions a year and basball who make millios and football who make 10s of millions ,,all of those fellas that dont hav estrugle with nothing ,, they hav emoney like rock star and more! do you think they will just sit there and say ohhh i will let my body go to shit by age 30 and just use creatine and some hrt lol ,, do yo urealy think that when you make 3-4 million a year you dont throw 1000s upon 1000s on hgh? those fellas SWIM in gh SWIM IN it,, they ones you show me who look like nothing they are on it too...they just use very low dose ,, girly dose ,, they use it for recovery for other things aside from looking like 3 dimention bodybuild,, they dont train to be bodybuild,, they use it for RECOVERY,,you go jump on fellas from high stages day in ay out and see what it is for years upon years,, they GOT TO HAV EGH IN BLOOD,, the recovery is very importent with wrestlers especialy when its enterntainment like wwf

anyone who make 1 million dolar a year will shed tons on hgh ,, will buy and buy and buy and buy ,, everyone nwo day know that gh is the key for long career ,,anyone know how importent it is ,, and anyone know that the test to find gh in blood are costly and no one actualy does it ,, well ew do ....but realy you can pass many tests when gh is in your bloos no problem

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2011, 11:14:51 AM »

you make your 2000 dolaros every month,, or whatevrr yo make ,, you strugle and yet you stil find way to buy your kits of hgh somehow wether 1 or 2 or 3 but you find a way,,why?,,because you kjnow how importent it is for the bodybuild and the look you want and you know the recovery aspct of hgh and what it does to you in the big picture,, this is why you sacrifice your eletric bil an dcable bil and watr bil and delay car payments inorder to buy couple kit and deal with the payment of the other things the next month,, right?

now,, a fella that make million of dolaros a year,, wether in wwf which make 100 of thousands a year or nba who make millions a year and basball who make millios and football who make 10s of millions ,,all of those fellas that dont hav estrugle with nothing ,, they hav emoney like rock star and more! do you think they will just sit there and say ohhh i will let my body go to shit by age 30 and just use creatine and some hrt lol ,, do yo urealy think that when you make 3-4 million a year you dont throw 1000s upon 1000s on hgh? those fellas SWIM in gh SWIM IN it,, they ones you show me who look like nothing they are on it too...they just use very low dose ,, girly dose ,, they use it for recovery for other things aside from looking like 3 dimention bodybuild,, they dont train to be bodybuild,, they use it for RECOVERY,,you go jump on fellas from high stages day in ay out and see what it is for years upon years,, they GOT TO HAV EGH IN BLOOD,, the recovery is very importent with wrestlers especialy when its enterntainment like wwf

anyone who make 1 million dolar a year will shed tons on hgh ,, will buy and buy and buy and buy ,, everyone nwo day know that gh is the key for long career ,,anyone know how importent it is ,, and anyone know that the test to find gh in blood are costly and no one actualy does it ,, well ew do ....but realy you can pass many tests when gh is in your bloos no problem

gh15 approved

You're simply assuming someone is on GH. What you normally do is assume based on outward appearance. But in this case, you're assuming just because he wrestles. Not all of them are on GH.

I guess we should also conclude that all bodybuilders (including yourself) are narc addicts.

There are losers who wrestle in shitty federations who are poor as dirt, and look like shit. Do they take GH too? I bet you never thought of that.

Seriously, you are in too deep with this obsession with drugs. You need to calm down a bit.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2011, 11:25:28 AM »
You're simply assuming someone is on GH. What you normally do is assume based on outward appearance. But in this case, you're assuming just because he wrestles. Not all of them are on GH.

I guess we should also conclude that all bodybuilders (including yourself) are narc addicts.

There are losers who wrestle in shitty federations who are poor as dirt, and look like shit. Do they take GH too? I bet you never thought of that.

Seriously, you are in too deep with this obsession with drugs. You need to calm down a bit.

many of are narcotic addicts you are right,,and i dont assume i know first hand many wrestlers that i know perosnaly from kevin nash to randy,,i know and knew them all on personal level in cluding their drug stacks

gh15 approved
fallen angel

G.A. West

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2011, 11:29:17 AM »

Cutlet has a point.  As someone who wrestles and is not on HGH, let me tell you that there are a ton of guys on the indie wrestling scene who don't use hgh.  With that being said, I don't believe that the WWE wellness policy tests for it  ;)

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2011, 11:37:54 AM »
Cutlet has a point.  As someone who wrestles and is not on HGH, let me tell you that there are a ton of guys on the indie wrestling scene who don't use hgh.  With that being said, I don't believe that the WWE wellness policy tests for it  ;)

GH15, I agree with you of course that the usual suspects like Randy are on GH like no tomorrow. People like HHH are literally swimming in the stuff.
But there are some guys who quite frankly, don't even workout outside of their in ring stuff. And I do not believe GH is necessary to wrestle, even if you were doing it more times than the WWE guys do year round.

Out of curiosity, why do you think guys like CM Punk are on it?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2011, 01:14:04 PM »
GH15, I agree with you of course that the usual suspects like Randy are on GH like no tomorrow. People like HHH are literally swimming in the stuff.
But there are some guys who quite frankly, don't even workout outside of their in ring stuff. And I do not believe GH is necessary to wrestle, even if you were doing it more times than the WWE guys do year round.

Out of curiosity, why do you think guys like CM Punk are on it?

CM Punk is not on anything. A guy that has never drank, smoked weed, or even worked out from what it looks like, is highly unlikely to be on hgh.

And when you say Randy, do you mean Orton or Savage?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2011, 01:23:32 PM »
i agree with GH here, 2 iu isnt going to make a tremendous difference in your looks or physique but that type of "maintenance" dose will definitely help with recovery and feeling younger.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2011, 01:25:16 PM »

gh15 approved

a lot of this really does make sense

in this day and age...having the edge over another person is everything...keeping up with the jones' even...

even if you're a stay at home mom they can even benefit from being on hgh...and all her friends at the tea party will be jealous of her nice complexion and young face and tight skin after having kids or high sex drive and people will ask how and she will lie saying that she eats more veggie or use eggwhite facial or exercise...all of this is balonie...when in reality her bodybuilding husband let her in on hgh secret and anavar secret

ive never been on hgh but from what i hear of it, i'll want to be on for life if i have the cash

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2011, 01:25:51 PM »
CM Punk is not on anything. A guy that has never drank, smoked weed, or even worked out from what it looks like, is highly unlikely to be on hgh.

And when you say Randy, do you mean Orton or Savage?

hey alpha u got pm

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2011, 02:25:31 PM »

gh15 approved

Do you think that the prices will come down in the future? It would be a nice though to buy a good quality kit for $30-40

MrLean

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2011, 04:00:09 PM »
If you look at any professional kind of sport in which there is a lot of money going on through sponsors ect. MOST ATHLETES WILL BE HORMONIZED

The athletes know they need to do it to be competetive and trainers and team doctors will tell them its safe, which it is in most cases. You think their morality stops them from using it? They shit on morals for bringing money home for their family and the career, just like everyone would do it

The question should not be "Is this guy on hormones?"

The question should be " WHY SHOULD THIS SPECIFIC ATHLETE CHOOSE TO NOT BE ON HORMONES? "

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2011, 05:27:11 PM »
If you look at any professional kind of sport in which there is a lot of money going on through sponsors ect. MOST ATHLETES WILL BE HORMONIZED

The athletes know they need to do it to be competetive and trainers and team doctors will tell them its safe, which it is in most cases. You think their morality stops them from using it? They shit on morals for bringing money home for their family and the career, just like everyone would do it

The question should not be "Is this guy on hormones?"

The question should be " WHY SHOULD THIS SPECIFIC ATHLETE CHOOSE TO NOT BE ON HORMONES? "

The thing is that being the better athlete doesn't mean you're the better pro wrestler. Performance wise they don't need to juice and I'm quite sure some don't. Would they benefit from low doses of gh and test, sure, but that still doesn't mean every single one of them is on GH.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2011, 04:41:49 AM »
I think one of the main reasons someone wouldn't on hormones or HGH in sports is because they are afraid to get caught or are afraid for health reasons. I'm sure all of us at one point told ourselves there was no fucking way we wouldn't ever take those things. A lot of those guys in sports are still at that stage

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2011, 09:46:03 AM »
If a lucrative income would require me to take GH then bring on the kits.
Shooting high amounts like a BB is another matter - no thanks.

Swlabr

« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2011, 10:14:03 AM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.