Author Topic: GetBig Member With the Greatest Potential to turn PRO?  (Read 7899 times)

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
Re: GetBig Member With the Greatest Potential to turn PRO?
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2007, 11:22:19 AM »
Wassa'matta Matt, need some attention for your body from a bunch of grown men?  Sounds like somebody went out on New Years, walked through a club all swelled up, but got a face full of front delt from a Northeast master such as myself. 

Derek Anthony - CALVES!

Johnny Big Nutz

• Getbig II
  • AKA Johnny Tightlips ;)
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2007, 08:45:06 PM »
Not sure about Pro, but I think Mike Cox had one of the better physiques of the people posting here.

Agree...saw a pic of him awhile ago on here...big muther fuker.
That is all......

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2007, 10:14:52 PM »
I believe I have the best chance.  I have this year to finish out so I can compete in the INBF and I have the X frame.  Its simply a matter of nailing my conditioning and it's on.

The only "X-Frame" you have is probably a picture of Malcolm X hanging on a wall in your house somewhere.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2007, 12:52:00 AM »
better off to try and be a golf pro (more money)

How about, be "any" type of pro besides a pro-bodybuilder, everything else pays better and you'll live longer.

Pro-homo,

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2007, 12:55:34 AM »
In all MattT's time here I've always considered him to be a halfwit with a good physique and this thread is yet another testament to the case.  The chap loves himself but lacks the tact or intelligence to come off as anything but a dense knob. 

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2007, 01:06:16 AM »
Upthedosage, he's a pro in the making!

yeah upthedosage is fckn young and huge. im not sure how hes doing after that pec tear but ive seen pics of the dude and he had some serious potential. mindspin did loook pretty good back in the day just had more of that zane physique.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2007, 01:11:12 AM »
well since you brought me up, yeh i feel if i bust my ass harder in the gym and bring up my legs i could stand a chance..

"well since you brought me up" Lol pathetic, that was obviously the reason for this thread to self promote your gay 4 pay endeavours, gym times got nothing to do with it and judging by your huge forehead, bottom lip, and browline your already on enough drugs so no pal you aint got a chance  ::).

8) B.B.C. 8)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2007, 01:37:16 AM »
fishing for compliments matt t? matt t how many contests have you done?? and how many have you won?? exactly...  theres a reason why you always posts pics of just your arms and never your legs.

also, for you to say "if i train my legs harder they will get big". bs, legs are genetic just like everything else. if you dont have them at this point then you never will. its like king kamali saying if i train my arms harder they will get bigger.
real men= no rubbers

Alexander Sturm

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2007, 05:50:26 AM »
Me ?  ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2007, 05:58:50 AM »
If I actually gave a shit, I have no doubt in my mind I could turn pro but being a good pro is a different story.  I have the genetics, incredible response to gear (when i tried it).

I don't have the drive because becoming a pro does nothing for you, being a good pro is where a "little" money is and in all honesty I'd be doing it for the money and the kind of money I'm looking isn't there and doing it for the money is not the right reason.

You look at the life that Jay and Ronnie lead with all the eating in their videos for me it was an instant demotivator.  That's not the kind of life I want to live.

Oh yeah and I'm a lazy bitch so I'll just continue to settle being the perverbial "black guy with good genetics".

you have made the right choice , just workout for fun and make some real money with a real job.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2007, 06:00:23 AM »
JUst a questiON? Do you guys even care about females going pro? I think I have a good chance but screw posting pics here! You guys are mean and rude!

buffgoddess: give us some pictures so we can analyze your physique  :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2007, 07:36:47 AM »
In all MattT's time here I've always considered him to be a halfwit with a good physique and this thread is yet another testament to the case.  The chap loves himself but lacks the tact or intelligence to come off as anything but a dense knob. 
LOL. I have been thinking the same thing Rocket but held back out of -what?- politeness? Tact? What was I thinking!? Good body, but our Matty lacks any subtlety and seems about as bright as bag of hammers. Dubai, India. Hehe.  :)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2007, 07:43:52 AM »
Im surprised he didnt name the thread "which getbig member with the name mattt has the greatest potential to turn PRO" It was so obvious it was pathetic.
8) B.B.C. 8)

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2007, 07:47:26 AM »
To be a Natural Pro is some organizations......Too easy.

"Natural bodybuilding is like the special olympics, it's fun to watch but you don't want to be part of it"

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2007, 08:29:47 AM »
matt T: has a very big ego and is a very insecure person this is easy to tell from his posts..also he is abig liar. in addition to this he cant admit when he is wrong.  the guy has tremendous genetics but his personality is shit.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2007, 09:00:20 AM »
#

Johnny Big Nutz

• Getbig II
  • AKA Johnny Tightlips ;)
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2007, 05:34:43 PM »
Im surprised he didnt name the thread "which getbig member with the name mattt has the greatest potential to turn PRO" It was so obvious it was pathetic.

Hahaha.......no shit! Classic ;D
That is all......

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2007, 06:40:06 PM »
I believe I have the best chance.  I have this year to finish out so I can compete in the INBF and I have the X frame.  Its simply a matter of nailing my conditioning and it's on.

LMAO!

Guy
www.fitnetess-video.net

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2007, 06:47:01 PM »

LMAO!

Guy
www.fitnetess-video.net

Go fuck yourself, Grundy.  Too chickenshit to sign the fight papers.  Hanging up on me when I asked you to send them out.   

What's your fight record again???  0

You used steroids, synthol, and nubain and you couldn't even turn pro.  I still have a chance because I didn't fuck myself up like you did
A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2007, 07:09:22 PM »

Vince, exactly what alphabet are you using when you say "X".  I see the "X" you are talking about.  You defintiely have the most

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2007, 07:10:22 PM »

Go f**k yourself, Grundy.  Too chickenshit to sign the fight papers.  Hanging up on me when I asked you to send them out.   

You used steroids, synthol, and nubain and you couldn't even turn pro.  I still have a chance because I didn't f**k myself up like you did

he was a pro...

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2007, 07:11:32 PM »

Go f**k yourself, Grundy.  Too chickenshit to sign the fight papers.  Hanging up on me when I asked you to send them out.   

You used steroids, synthol, and nubain and you couldn't even turn pro.  I still have a chance because I didn't f**k myself up like you did

Do you seriously believe you have a chance to be a pro bodybuilder?
Chadwick Mower in 2008

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2007, 09:41:51 PM »
Do you seriously believe you have a chance to be a pro bodybuilder?

No Vince has basically warped into someone who sees the value of saying absolutely anything for attention.  Delusion may course through his veins but he's not that out of it.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2007, 09:49:03 PM »
unless you look like this........forget about being a pro-bodybuilder

(otherwise even if you do turn pro you will have nowhere to go but down,turning pro will be the highlight of your career)
you will spend tons of money to get ready for shows and all you will have to show for it is the best seat in the house for the contest (onstage in the back................just standing there)

better off to try and be a golf pro (more money)

He speaks from experience. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2007, 10:27:05 PM »
I think dzulboy has a solid all-around physique with no glaring flaws.  I don't know about pro, but definitely national level.