Author Topic: hawaii backyard fights. Holy Shit  (Read 22379 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: hawaii backyard fights. Holy Shit
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2010, 07:12:36 PM »
I'll be straight up, I live out here, these local dudes don't fuck around.  I was in the Marines (just got out) and it was pretty normal to see a Marine walking around on base with his shit lumped up from fucking with the wrong local that past weekend.  MMA is huge here, they live to fight and everybody wants to be BJ Penn lol.  It looks like one of those fights was close to where I live now out in Waikiki, there are fights here EVERY weekend.  Not a lot of shooting/stabbing going on though, they'll give you a fair one.  People are cool for the most part, as long as you show respect it's no problem, unless you're white.  Whites are hated here by many locals, my buddies catch shit all the time lol.

One of my best friends was stationed in Hawaii and he was a BB in TKD and a golden gloves boxer. He was off the main island one day and got in a scrap with the wrong guy, my friend got fucked up pretty good by a local who was smaller than him.

The crazy part is my friend used to beat the ever living shit out of every drunk asshole here in the states. He just loved to fight and always got the upper hand, but some backwoods local fucked him up bad just because he was white.

Apparently they hate the Marines and he had a marines shirt on and the local just straight walked up to him and said "let's go".

8)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2010, 07:26:22 PM »
One of my best friends was stationed in Hawaii and he was a BB in TKD and a golden gloves boxer. He was off the main island one day and got in a scrap with the wrong guy, my friend got fucked up pretty good by a local who was smaller than him.

The crazy part is my friend used to beat the ever living shit out of every drunk asshole here in the states. He just loved to fight and always got the upper hand, but some backwoods local fucked him up bad just because he was white.

Apparently they hate the Marines and he had a marines shirt on and the local just straight walked up to him and said "let's go".

8)
So he lost a fight to a retard.... lol

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2010, 07:27:40 PM »

8)

Here is the video

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2010, 07:28:54 PM »
So he lost a fight to a retard.... lol

You high bro? ;D

My friend had a Marines shirt on and the local walked up, said "let's go" and they fought.

8)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2010, 07:31:13 PM »
You high bro? ;D

My friend had a Marines shirt on and the local walked up, said "let's go" and they fought.

8)
I actually am lol.

What i meant is the guy is a retard for fighting for such a stupid reason. It takes a serious lack of i.q. to fight for something that little. There so many better htings to want to beat up for no reason. Like tweakers or somethin. Not a Marine?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2010, 07:34:54 PM »
I actually am lol.

What i meant is the guy is a retard for fighting for such a stupid reason. It takes a serious lack of i.q. to fight for something that little. There so many better htings to want to beat up for no reason. Like tweakers or somethin. Not a Marine?

Stoner, I think you missed the point. It's the racism against Whites here in Hawaii. Locals hate Haoles. They'll beat the crap out of you just for being White not being a Marine. Military guys will get it more because what's use of fighting some haole who can't even make a decent fist. With a Marine at least you know he'll fight back.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2010, 07:42:28 PM »
Yeah, Swede seems to be obsessed with the "street fights" and cage fighters.

Thing is, many of those fights in the vids, dudes either have beef, could be over a girl, disrespect, or gang initiations, same with the girls. The girls tend to be more brutal. There are tons of "beatdown" vids, the only plus side ro me is that they are using their fists not weapons. But, you don't see the police, the arrests, and the criminal records that exist due to the fights. Nor do you see the inability to get a job due to the "guilty" charges on their records.

I'm waiting for Swede to post a vid on social issues, the sciences, or philosophy, but I gather that won't happen until he's 26-30 yrs old. Once the "fight" gets old.
thats because swede is working at the  macdonald with the local poor muslims and africans of his town. He gets harassed everyday about his height. Dumb and violent environments for uneducated people who are slaves of their impulses and shortcomings. What a life.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2010, 07:52:37 PM »
Stoner, I think you missed the point. It's the racism against Whites here in Hawaii. Locals hate Haoles. They'll beat the crap out of you just for being White not being a Marine. Military guys will get it more because what's use of fighting some haole who can't even make a decent fist. With a Marine at least you know he'll fight back.

There you have it.

8)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2010, 08:50:58 PM »
Why so serious, my friend. 
Because, see how it hems people up in the end. I see how people who get DUIs back a few yrs ago now trying to pass The Bar and trying to get the charges expunged, dudes fighting, who love to fight, catch domestic charges, or running with the wrong crowd catch the brunt, and they go down for charges. I see the end. Half the time I try to talk sense into the knuckle heads, you want to fight then either fight for something serious or make money out it, just be smart about it. Over here, getting shot or killed over stupid ish makes no sense. Hindsight is 20/20 when you are staring up at the lights in the ER about you don't know when you are about to check out, all over some "disrespect" and you actually won the fight.

But, Its all good Pellius,  you lend some brevity to the situation and Im glad your nephew enjoys doing what he loves...

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2010, 10:35:06 PM »
at 00:10 when his friends comes in to help and he pushes him away. Fucking honor right thurr

Stuntmovie lived on this street since 1960. 

Why so serious, my friend. My nephew is only 18 years old and is going to college in Hilo. But you can do other things then just study. Some like to get together with friends to lift weights, or go mountain biking, or rifle shooting. My nephew likes to fight. He's living with the Penn family. How often do you get a chance to train in something you love with one of the best in the world and met some of the top fighters from all over the world?

They'll be time enough to join the rat race and live the life of the 8-5 drone.

The Penn family owns Hilo Real Estate. Money is not a problem for them even without the fortune BJ is massing. BTW, I think the Penn/GSP fight was a bigger draw than the Lesnar fight.

The Hilo real estate they own in size and volume I don't think is worth as much (value wise) as they have in Waikiki.  I know some of what that family owns and I won't say but it makes them a pretty powerful family in Hawaii especially Hilo.  By the way, you think Hawaii loves BJ now and want to be like him.  The UFC and he are partners and currently looking for a location to put up a UFC Fight Center.  They actually wanted the property I had where Comp USA is across from Restaurant Row.  Bishop told them they didn't want a gym there.  But, they will find a location and it will be a huge hit.

Hawaii though small in size has some of the best athletes in the country.  And keeping it lifting related, the Hawaii team goes to Texas for some powerlifting meet every year and they kick ass.  They also have more guys who can bench 3 times their bodyweight than I have seen anywhere else.
No Worries 4 me

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2010, 10:38:13 PM »
Spoken like a true bitch

responding like a damn fool or wannabe hard guy like swede. 

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2010, 11:21:12 PM »
First of all im not a stoner. I enjoy marijuana.

Greaaaaaat an island of retards. Fight becuase they'll fight back! Genius  ::) Cuz that makes them sound even smarter and i didn't understand that in the first place! Im glad you felt the need to explain becuase you're dumb enough to think you're dealing with someone who doesn;t know what the point of their pointless fighting is. You fit in with the retards.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2010, 11:30:15 PM »
dude I know some tough swedes but they would get their fucking Asses handed to them by some of those dudes. fucking hell.

Are you implying that the ancient Viking warriors would not be proud of their great great great etcetera grandsons?

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2010, 12:34:23 AM »
What's up with the shitty video quality, tho?   Fuck, the frame rate is like 2 fps.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2010, 12:55:17 AM »

Greaaaaaat an island of retards. Fight becuase they'll fight back! Genius  ::) Cuz that makes them sound even smarter and i didn't understand that in the first place! Im glad you felt the need to explain becuase you're dumb enough to think you're dealing with someone who doesn;t know what the point of their pointless fighting is. You fit in with the retards.

Okay a little history and insight.  First off think of the Hawaiian people like you would blacks on the mainland.  Even today the blacks will reference slavery.  Not all blacks but you know the ones.  Hawaiian blame Capt. Cook for ruining everything.  He brought with him (along with all the other whites) disease and battles to take over the islands.  Now jump ahead alot of years and now the US brings Hawaii into the union and now Hawaii is part of the US and now under white power.  It happens all the time in Hawaii when the native Hawaiian protest the US.  So, now you have the locals hating whites just like blacks hate whites.  Now, white people come to Hawaii and many times are caught disrespecting Hawaii and its local tradition.  Hawaiians are very traditional like the native American Indian.  In fact the way Hawaii was taken over was alot like how the US took over the Indians. 

Anyhow, locals use this as an excuse to kick white people's asses.  If you are white there are certain areas of Hawaii you simply do not go.  Day or night.  It alot of cases you will not be seen again.  Disrespect the land and you will definitely not be seen again.  They burn cane fields in Hawaii regularly.  It is an easy way to get rid of a body.  So, whenever a white guy gets in a situation where a local boy has been drinking or just pissed off there will be a fight.

This took me some time to type and probably a little mixed up. I am watching something on Tv and can't concentrate.  I give up now
No Worries 4 me

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2010, 01:16:33 AM »

LOL. That's what great about the internet. Gives homos like you a place to grow some balls. Here you would get your pussy ass beat. You can call me a retard over the net but you're no fighter. I've seen your pics. You're a stoner with a marsh mellow body. My teen nephew would hand you your ass and then ask you to explain to him about fighting.

You fit in with the internet fags. And lol @ "dealing with". Oh brother, workout once in a while.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2010, 01:22:14 AM »
LOL. That's what great about the internet. Gives homos like you a place to grow some balls. Here you would get your pussy ass beat. You can call me a retard over the net but you're no fighter. I've seen your pics. You're a stoner with a marsh mellow body. My teen nephew would hand you your ass and then ask you to explain to him about fighting.

You fit in with the internet fags. And lol @ "dealing with". Oh brother, workout once in a while.
Yeah, because I've seriously threatened anyone.

Seems you're the internet tough guy acting badass here. Speaking on how tough where your from is.... ::) get real.

And for the record dicksock my body is awesome.

Okay a little history and insight.  First off think of the Hawaiian people like you would blacks on the mainland.  Even today the blacks will reference slavery.  Not all blacks but you know the ones.  Hawaiian blame Capt. Cook for ruining everything.  He brought with him (along with all the other whites) disease and battles to take over the islands.  Now jump ahead alot of years and now the US brings Hawaii into the union and now Hawaii is part of the US and now under white power.  It happens all the time in Hawaii when the native Hawaiian protest the US.  So, now you have the locals hating whites just like blacks hate whites.  Now, white people come to Hawaii and many times are caught disrespecting Hawaii and its local tradition.  Hawaiians are very traditional like the native American Indian.  In fact the way Hawaii was taken over was alot like how the US took over the Indians. 

Anyhow, locals use this as an excuse to kick white people's asses.  If you are white there are certain areas of Hawaii you simply do not go.  Day or night.  It alot of cases you will not be seen again.  Disrespect the land and you will definitely not be seen again.  They burn cane fields in Hawaii regularly.  It is an easy way to get rid of a body.  So, whenever a white guy gets in a situation where a local boy has been drinking or just pissed off there will be a fight.

This took me some time to type and probably a little mixed up. I am watching something on Tv and can't concentrate.  I give up now
Good insight here.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2010, 01:58:41 AM »
Yeah, because I've seriously threatened anyone.

Seems you're the internet tough guy acting badass here. Speaking on how tough where your from is.... ::) get real.

And for the record dicksock my body is awesome.
Good insight here.

Nice back pedal, Stoner. Too much getting butt fucked and swallowing cock during your time in prison.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2010, 02:05:14 AM »
Nice back pedal, Stoner. Too much getting butt fucked and swallowing cock during your time in prison.
lol I'm no stoner sir. If I backpeddled it's because i'm dumb. Surprise! lol I don't even know what my point is. Getbig is crazy.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2010, 02:25:56 AM »
Any clips of you fighting MuscleMcmanus? Rather than show clips of others fighting and claim you train with them or whatever?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2010, 02:32:13 AM »
lol I'm no stoner sir. If I backpeddled it's because i'm dumb. Surprise! lol I don't even know what my point is. Getbig is crazy.

To quote our very own and always controversial, Vince Basil: "Fair dinkum." I jumped the gun. You'd think after my recent royal beat down I'd calm down more. It's those Hawaiian chants they made us sing as kids that get you riled up at an early age. On the fight video posted if you scroll to 9:29 I remember going through that number countless times. They herd you in a group like a cult and make you chant these songs that you barely know what it means. Just that we're at war. Locals here are always wearing shirts that say "Defend Hawaii." Defend them from what? The White people? If it wasn't for White Europeans we'd still be living in grass huts, wearing loin cloths and hunting pigs in the mountains with spears. Just look at some of the other islands that are more "free" like Samoa or Tonga. Still third world where in door plumbing is a luxury.

I can actually hear my voice in this chant starting at 9:29.    

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2010, 02:38:12 AM »
Any clips of you fighting MuscleMcmanus? Rather than show clips of others fighting and claim you train with them or whatever?

Well, I was considering having a go at you, GetBig's resident beast of boxing, that starts and devotes entire threads to me but after I saw your pic I had to admit defeat. You look like a beast that is no stranger to internet ass kicking.

I still get nightmares at the thought of going toe to toe with this.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2010, 02:53:56 AM »

This is the best quality video of McAnusLicker fighting.

No Worries 4 me

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2010, 03:00:02 AM »
This is the best quality video of McAnusLicker fighting.

Keith, GO TO SLEEP >:( ;D

spinnis

« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2010, 03:23:56 AM »
I mean how many times do you see leg kicks in normal street brawls? And thai clinches?

Never.