Author Topic: Dealing with crazy ex's  (Read 3153 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Dealing with crazy ex's
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2012, 11:01:28 PM »
Cooch....you should quickly duckwalk the hell out of a thread about crazy exes.... ;D

Haha, true ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2012, 11:05:05 PM »
Throw him a hoodie skittles and Arizona ice tea and smoke his ass, play the stand your ground law card

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2012, 11:05:30 PM »
Haha, true ;D

We don't have enough bandwith for that much crazy.... ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2012, 12:44:05 AM »
We don't have enough bandwith for that much crazy.... ;D

It sounds like for more than a few years, if there was a crazy bitch, Joe found her and married her!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2012, 01:30:38 PM »

I'm telling you ..it is not worthy...there are some crazy fucks out there who cant deal with their girls leaving for whatever reason...i had to stay low for awhile...this fucker was crazy and i heard for a few weekends after he would sit outside her house in his car..waiting for me to show up to execute my youngbuck ass..his plan was to take the kids from her to brazil..there is no extradition to the U.S from Brazil so i got scared ..im glad i got out..i was too young,,i wasnt even in love with her but i was getting closed to  , she treated me like a king., she kept the huge house and a restaurant of theirs ( they owned 3 of them)  , she would pay my car payments at that time,clothing , alcohol an the best coke ive ever tried, pure crystal shit....lol..( that was back then  i stay away from that shit now) , and was the first chick I had anal with..so she will be forever remembered..lol

Looks like gh15 was spot on about you, wasn't he?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2012, 01:33:28 PM »
All my exes live in Texas............that`s why I hang my hat in Tennessee!   :D