Author Topic: Estrogen and cutting down bodyfat - does it block fat burning?  (Read 3706 times)

Acidhatredy92

• Getbig I
Estrogen and cutting down bodyfat - does it block fat burning?
« on: November 16, 2013, 11:05:49 AM »
Hi,

Currently Im running:
-Test C at 375mg/week (125mg jabs on mon/wed/fri)
-Exemestane at 37,5mg/week (12,5mg portion on mon/wed/fri)
-T3 at 75mcg/day (all dose after wake-up on empty stomach)

Recently I have done bloodwork and E2 result is 75,3 pg/ml in scale [7.6-43]

Right now Im +15%BF and cutting on Palumbo Diet (Protein 1,5g/lb / Fat 0.5/lb / Carbs to 30g).
I dont lose much bodyweight per week but my waist line is smaller and I look more defined in the mirror, pants feel looser etc.

My main question is: Can excess estoregn block fat burning?

My goal is to be at 7-10%BF range, and I know that excess estrogen can cause hold extra water + make easier to gain fat.

Acidhatredy92

• Getbig I
Re: Estrogen and cutting down bodyfat - does it block fat burning?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 11:51:58 AM »
Thanks for reply.

I know about half-life of exemestane (~9h or something like that), but i thought it can be taken EOD - at least art work at godoffags15 forum said so. I will swich it to 6.25mg ED (fuking shitty little tablets).

Dose it matter when I takie it? I mean am/pm? I would be easier for me to take it with t3 - i would not forget about it.

In your opinion which is better exemetane or anastrozole? also, what dosage of anastrozole will be +/- equivalent to exemestane (something like exe 12.5mg = adex 0.5mg *i know that your not fairy, but what would be your guess)?

Im not gonna shrink like crazy, at 75mcg ed of pharma grade T3 (tiromel) my score is 6.14pg/ml is scale [2.6-5.1] dont know why that low, and I dont know the score when Im off T3, I bet I have hypothyroidism. *Dosage of 75mcg tiromel ingested after wake-up on empty stomach at 8:00AM and 2-3h later I was doing bloodwork.

Only supportive aas that I use is a injectible dbol and proviron - rest of the stuff make me feel like shit and making me a bad person.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 11:59:21 AM »
Yes.  High estrogen will inhibit fat loss.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 02:39:05 PM »
that is way too much t3.

hig body fat=high estrogen potential.

but the estro blocker will help you greatly there.

whats the diet like?

wnat explanation how fatburning or storing happens?

first the liver will always stores carbs, and the excess carbs go straight to fat deposits.

eating fat along with carbs is a bad idea.

the body will always first use up the carbs from the liver and muscle stores.

with the presence of insulin, fatburning becomes very hard.

that, if you can read between the lines, is all you need to know.

n

Acidhatredy92

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 01:55:03 AM »
that is way too much t3.

hig body fat=high estrogen potential.

but the estro blocker will help you greatly there.

whats the diet like?

wnat explanation how fatburning or storing happens?

first the liver will always stores carbs, and the excess carbs go straight to fat deposits.

eating fat along with carbs is a bad idea.

the body will always first use up the carbs from the liver and muscle stores.

with the presence of insulin, fatburning becomes very hard.

that, if you can read between the lines, is all you need to know.

At 75mcg ed of pharma grade T3 (tiromel) my score is 6.14pg/ml is scale [2.6-5.1] I have seen scores of other people on 50mcg ed like 15 in scale [2.6-5.1] so I still dont think that my 75mcg is to high. If I lower it to 50mcg my FT3 score will drop to 3-4 range and in my opinion it is to low for effectiv cutting.

Diet is:
Protein 1,5g/lb from lean meat, eggs, fish
Fat 0.5/lb from eggs, nuts, coconut oil
Carbs to 30g from vegies - i dont count vegies but if i would it comes out something like 30-50g of not activ carbs

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 09:02:30 AM »
At 75mcg ed of pharma grade T3 (tiromel) my score is 6.14pg/ml is scale [2.6-5.1] I have seen scores of other people on 50mcg ed like 15 in scale [2.6-5.1] so I still dont think that my 75mcg is to high. If I lower it to 50mcg my FT3 score will drop to 3-4 range and in my opinion it is to low for effectiv cutting.

Diet is:
Carbs to 30g from vegies - i dont count vegies but if i would it comes out something like 30-50g of not activ carbs
man, scale numbers on t3 dont mean anything, that is too much t3 for that gear usage.

a friend stepped on stage 270lbs shredded to the bones recently, and he used half a 25mcg t3 tab a day.go figure.

"effetive" fatburning, for christ sake, youre 15%, having every day walks outside and cleaning up diet a bit alone would make you lose fat,as long you train.

from 15% to 10%,everything will work, but most important thing is to spare muscle, below 10% is not so much fun and easy anymore, body will rebel in all ways against fatloss, too much t3 will casuse flatness ,weakness, muscle loss, fading away.

use 25mcg day, and eat bit less isntead.

this is galeniko, not some random guy, if i know 1 thing,its how to get shredded :D
n

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 08:27:18 PM »

Diet is:

Note (in Canada CML healthcare)- lower the # on the bloodwork results - higher the output of the TSH. System works on 1-5 scale.

My numbers on 500mg/500mg Test/Deca w/ 25mcg T3 = 0.2

Hence, depends on the quality of your T3 what numbers you are getting. On 25mcg ed, my numbers drop so much - the endocrinologist has me all figured out. She called home following an appointment and asked if i was on T3, since i failed to mention what i was on - although she knew about the Test/Deca. Normally, i am prescribed 100mcg T4 ed.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 08:28:57 PM »
The stronger the androgen component of the AAS - the more T3 is required for similar results.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2013, 11:53:00 PM »
The stronger the androgen component of the AAS - the more T3 is required for similar results.
Really? Any more info on this? Was considering adding a (low-dose) DHT-based compound to my HRT to deal with estrogen issues, but I have a sluggish (sub-clinical) thyroid. Don't want to have to take T3 just because I decide to take a DHT-related AAS.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 03:30:40 AM »
This looks like it could actually be the opposite: more non-aromatizable steroids = less TBG = more free T3? ??? Or am I incorrectly assuming that (like with AAS and SHBG) less TBG = more free T3?

Acta Clin Belg. 2013 Jan-Feb;68(1):65-7.
Methyltestosterone-induced transient hyperthyroidism in a hypothyroid patient.
Krysiak R, Okopien B.

In this paper we report different effects of methyltestosterone administration on thyroid function in two twin brothers, one of whom suffered from hypothyroidism, while the other was apparently healthy. Methyltestosterone, which is a non-aromatisable androgen, resulted in a marked reduction of thyroxine-binding globulin (TBG), irrespectively of the patient's hormonal status, while the impact on free thyroid hormones depended on baseline thyroid function. Our research shows that a possibility of the use of non-aromatisable androgens or other drugs affecting TBG levels should be taken into consideration in all hypothyroid patients receiving levothyroxine, in whom thyroid hormone status suddenly changes without any apparent reason.

PMID: 23627199

===================

Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2009 Dec;23(6):769-80. doi: 10.1016/j.beem.2009.06.005.
Sex steroids and the thyroid.
Tahboub R, Arafah BM.

Thyroid function is modulated by genetic and environmental causes as well as other illnesses and medications such as gonadal or sex steroids. The latter class of drugs (sex steroids) modulates thyroid function. Gonadal steroids exert their influence on thyroid function primarily by altering the clearance of thyroxine-binding globulin (TBG). While oestrogen administration causes an increase in serum TBG concentration, androgen therapy results in a decrease in this binding protein. These effects of gonadal steroids on TBG clearance and concentration are modulated by the chemical structure of the steroid being used, its dose and the route of administration. Despite the gonadal steroids-induced changes in serum TBG concentrations, subjects with normal thyroid glands maintain clinical and biochemical euthyroidism without changes in their serum free thyroxine (T4) or thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) levels. In contrast, the administration of gonadal steroids to patients with thyroid diseases causes significant biochemical and clinical alterations requiring changes in the doses of thyroid medications. Similarly, gonadal steroid therapy might unmask thyroid illness in previously undiagnosed subjects. It would be prudent to assess thyroid function in subjects with thyroid disease 6-8 weeks after gonadal steroid administration or withdrawal.

PMID: 19942152

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 03:44:41 AM »
Hi,

Currently Im running:
-Test C at 375mg/week (125mg jabs on mon/wed/fri)
-Exemestane at 37,5mg/week (12,5mg portion on mon/wed/fri)
-T3 at 75mcg/day (all dose after wake-up on empty stomach)

Recently I have done bloodwork and E2 result is 75,3 pg/ml in scale [7.6-43]

Right now Im +15%BF and cutting on Palumbo Diet (Protein 1,5g/lb / Fat 0.5/lb / Carbs to 30g).
I dont lose much bodyweight per week but my waist line is smaller and I look more defined in the mirror, pants feel looser etc.

My main question is: Can excess estoregn block fat burning?

My goal is to be at 7-10%BF range, and I know that excess estrogen can cause hold extra water + make easier to gain fat.
The answer to your question is NO

Nothing on the planet can bloke fat burning on a Palumbo diet. Don't get caught up in over complicating things, what you are doing is fine just keep the diet up and before you know it you will be 7% no problem.

2 things, aromasin is daily, no one takes it every other day and t3 on 30 carbs is not even necessary.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 04:27:42 AM »
man i took 25mcg and feel like shit can't imagine 75mcg...but if it works for you then it's good
T

Acidhatredy92

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 05:57:29 AM »
man, scale numbers on t3 dont mean anything, that is too much t3 for that gear usage.

a friend stepped on stage 270lbs shredded to the bones recently, and he used half a 25mcg t3 tab a day.go figure.

"effetive" fatburning, for christ sake, youre 15%, having every day walks outside and cleaning up diet a bit alone would make you lose fat,as long you train.

from 15% to 10%,everything will work, but most important thing is to spare muscle, below 10% is not so much fun and easy anymore, body will rebel in all ways against fatloss, too much t3 will casuse flatness ,weakness, muscle loss, fading away.

use 25mcg day, and eat bit less isntead.

this is galeniko, not some random guy, if i know 1 thing,its how to get shredded :D

Yes, I know when it comes to cutting you are the man (galneiko diet = only lean protein and vegetables when enhanced/if not, then throw in some whole eggs for some fats ~50g. In fact I will give it a try when I get down to 10% BF). I read this forum for a long time but I post very rarely and create account recently.

Note (in Canada CML healthcare)- lower the # on the bloodwork results - higher the output of the TSH. System works on 1-5 scale.

My numbers on 500mg/500mg Test/Deca w/ 25mcg T3 = 0.2

Hence, depends on the quality of your T3 what numbers you are getting. On 25mcg ed, my numbers drop so much - the endocrinologist has me all figured out. She called home following an appointment and asked if i was on T3, since i failed to mention what i was on - although she knew about the Test/Deca. Normally, i am prescribed 100mcg T4 ed.

All scores that I posted is measured for FT3 (TSH mean shit for me when I'm supplementing with T3)

The answer to your question is NO

Nothing on the planet can bloke fat burning on a Palumbo diet. Don't get caught up in over complicating things, what you are doing is fine just keep the diet up and before you know it you will be 7% no problem.

2 things, aromasin is daily, no one takes it every other day and t3 on 30 carbs is not even necessary.

Thanks for input, your posts mean alot for me

I have two questions for you:
1. When on bulk (more test + dbol + palumbo mass diet ) I have to take aromasin also ED when I just want to control my E2? I mean one and only right way to take aromasin is ED because of its half life? I'm surprised, because alot of guys that I know run it E2D and some of them even E4D.
2. You say that running T3 on such low carbs is not necessary but I run it for past 8 months ED in different doses 25-50mcg on bulk and 75mcg recently when I started cutting, my thyroid is shutdown for sure so if I stop taking it right know my cut will be fucked for at least 4 weeks = time to thyroid recovery. I was looking on T3 like on fatburner = I'm a dumb fuck. For sure I will taper it down to 25-50mcg ED and come of completely when I finish cutting = when my thyroid will have better conditions for recovery = more calories and some carbs. In your opinion, what should I do - is my plan ok?

man i took 25mcg and feel like shit can't imagine 75mcg...but if it works for you then it's good

Feeling ok, hunger never was increased when I was taking T3, even at beginning. The only thing that pisses me of is increased sweeting, like a funking lot.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2013, 06:49:43 AM »
Once you get some actually legit stuff use the exemestane daily and break the t3 into severeal doses according to it's half life or at least take it at night